I honestly believe Trump is trying to lose the election PART II

Heh, heh. The cynic in me just thinks this is another trial balloon for his base. He thinks that people will associate the Clintons with her and Epstein.
That's a done deal already.

Just in the minds of you right wingy-dingys.
So you were already aware that your post was a waste of bandwidth.

I would like you to prove you're not a LibBot by posting the items on Democrat Platform with which you disagree.

Not the subject of this OP. And even if I did list them, you'd pull your usual deflections out of the hat.
Sorry, you're one of the few posters I'm not going to indulge.
You have the ideological habit of posting ad hominems thinking it's relevant and then ignore anyone's response to your off-topic ad hominems.

You say nothing worth responding to. Just deflections

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
  • "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."
How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.
The op isn't left and neither is anyone else who condemns him for making such a STUPID FUCKING REMARK ABOUT A CHILD MOLESTER
I hope we're all just as outraged at the scum who used her services.
Even though she'll be dead before the list can be revealed.

Heh, heh. The cynic in me just thinks this is another trial balloon for his base. He thinks that people will associate the Clintons with her and Epstein.
That's a done deal already.

Just in the minds of you right wingy-dingys.
So you were already aware that your post was a waste of bandwidth.

I would like you to prove you're not a LibBot by posting the items on Democrat Platform with which you disagree.

Not the subject of this OP. And even if I did list them, you'd pull your usual deflections out of the hat.
Sorry, you're one of the few posters I'm not going to indulge.
You have the ideological habit of posting ad hominems thinking it's relevant and then ignore anyone's response to your off-topic ad hominems.

You say nothing worth responding to. Just deflections
And who posted the irrelevant remark about "wingers"?
You did.

TDS

Sorry, but the winner of the daily TDS Fruitcake award has already been received. But you can hope that Rump stops too fast and your head can disappear up his rectum.

I thought that was how it worked.

Whenever someone criticizes Trump, no matter what it is, we all mindlessly respond with "TDS". Even if the criticism comes from a very conservative poster like the OP. Clearly, he must have TDS if he's not kissing Trump's ass at all times.

I was just trying to fit in.

Donnie meet her “numerous times.” WTF. Why wouldn’t the dipshit media people ask him about these numerous meetings?

So he actually told the truth and his supporters are upset? :lol:
Why
Everyone and their momma knew her. They were tied into all the rich people in the country.
Wtf

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.
Yes, that is EXACTLY what he should have said.

She's a fucking child molester ffs

They wo

View attachment 365834

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

And then the Fake News would have said he's trying to influence a trial. It was a no win. It was a set up question. They already had the headline written either way before they went in to the presser. Of course she should rot in hell.

View attachment 365834

They wo

View attachment 365834

And then the Fake News would have said he's trying to influence a trial. It was a no win. It was a set up question. They already had the headline written either way before they went in to the presser. Of course she should rot in hell.
It wasn't a set up question lol. Put the tinfoil up.

It was a SIMPLE question and he fucked it up as much as humanly possible.

Why the fuck does he do shit like this?

Simple "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

He has done this all along. Libbies think he hires bad people and fires them,,, NOOOO he hires bad people, keeps and eye on them, makes notes then fires them.

Here's another. "you catch more flies with honey then vinegar" He's catching them all and taking notes.

View attachment 365834

They wo

View attachment 365834

It was too a setup question. Ya, he fucked it up by not saying "no comment"

Just leave it at that. No one will even remember it tomorrow when they come up with the next feigned outrage.

Don't vote for him if it pisses you off that much.

Dishonest trump supporters would rather he lie when it can easily be disproven. You cant make this shit up :lmao:
Saying he has no opinion and that she is due her day in court is not lying.

Saying she is the worst kind of criminal would not be lying.

Saying that it isn’t his place to inject himself into the situation wouldn't be lying.

Pretending she's a long lost acquaintance and wishing her well is JUST PLAIN STUPID

View attachment 365834

They wo

View attachment 365834

Just leave it at that. No one will even remember it tomorrow when they come up with the next feigned outrage.

It wasn't a set up. I heard the presser live. It was a simple question with no follow up.

You're paranoid

View attachment 365834

They wo

View attachment 365834

It wasn't a set up. I heard the presser live. It was a simple question with no follow up.

You're paranoid

I watched it live too. And it was a set up question. Every fucking question they ask is a setup. Quit making such a big deal over stupid gossip news shit that no one will remember tomorrow.

Or, if you're going to vote for Bidum then rail on.

View attachment 365834

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

View attachment 365834

How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.

"How dare he wish somebody well that he met."

Ghislaine Maxwell is an evil POS, NOBODY should be wishing her well.

"I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to."

If he didn't know what she was up to THEN he does NOW and so he should not be wishing this evil POS well.

View attachment 365834

Well actually as a matter of fact, that would very likely be much more appropriate!

Well then vote for Bidum.

View attachment 365834

Well then vote for Bidum.
This is the hill you want to divide the party over?

Really dude?

SHE IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER AND HE WISHED HER WELL.

If you can't call out someone in your own party who shows sympathy for a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER then you have issues.

Perhaps YOU need to get the fuck out of the party.

ANYONE who shows sympathy for a child molester MUST be called out for it.

What if one of those girls were your daughters?

Sick faggot

View attachment 365834

I heard that and the FIRST thing I thought to myself was

WHAT
THE
LITERAL
FUCK
?????
Course you don't know the context the statement was made.......just the media manipulating what he says and twisting the meaning.

Forum List

Back