I hope Hillary doesn't outsmart herself on VP pick on Saturday

I don't know anything about retired four-star Navy Admiral James G. Stavridis. Does anyone know anything about him?

220px-Stavridis_EUCOM.jpg

James G. Stavridis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeah, go with that. A Clinton/Stavridis bumper sticker would look great! Everybody would be saying "Who the fuck is that???".

And it just keeps going on and on.... /snicker

It don't matter who that bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit chooses. The skanks' gonna lose. And she's gonna lose HUGE.

It don't matter who that bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit chooses. The skanks' gonna lose. And she's gonna lose HUGE.

Let US Pray ... :eusa_pray:

I think you dislike her more than I do and I agree....:laugh:

...is there more?

Last edited:
Facing a fall contest against a Republican opponent focused on law and order, Hillary Clinton has narrowed her search for a vice-presidential candidate, telling several potential running mates that she needs a No. 2 who would bring national security experience to the Democratic ticket.

Mrs. Clinton’s shortlist includes James G. Stavridis, a retired four-star Navy admiral who served as the 16th supreme allied commander of NATO, and Senator Tim Kaine, a former Virginia governor who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

She is widely expected to present her choice at a rally in Miami on Saturday, according to people involved with the planning who discussed private conversations on the condition of anonymity.

More: Clinton Wants National Security Experience For Dem Ticket

I just hope she doesn't outsmart herself. The White House is her's to lose.

Me too. Pick John Kerry. Put it behind you.

Strange how unlike Trump, no one gives a fuck about hitlerys thoughts...:lol:

Facing a fall contest against a Republican opponent focused on law and order, Hillary Clinton has narrowed her search for a vice-presidential candidate, telling several potential running mates that she needs a No. 2 who would bring national security experience to the Democratic ticket.

Mrs. Clinton’s shortlist includes James G. Stavridis, a retired four-star Navy admiral who served as the 16th supreme allied commander of NATO, and Senator Tim Kaine, a former Virginia governor who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

She is widely expected to present her choice at a rally in Miami on Saturday, according to people involved with the planning who discussed private conversations on the condition of anonymity.

More: Clinton Wants National Security Experience For Dem Ticket

I just hope she doesn't outsmart herself. The White House is her's to lose.

Me too. Pick John Kerry. Put it behind you.

No way she'll pick him....Trump would have a field day......I mean field day

Forum List

Back