I hope Jason Garrett is not married with children because there is nothing about him that

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
makes you take him seriously. it's nothing about him that's masculine or shows he can be a leader of men. He is goofy, soft and too nice to be taken seriously by a team of men, a woman or kids because of the way he carries himself. He doesnt even know how to show frustration which leads me to believe he maybe slightly retarded. Why is this goofy mutherfucker in a position to lead men? He also looks easy to cheat on if you are a woman married to him because he is unable to get upset. Might be a birth defect

makes you take him seriously. it's nothing about him that's masculine or shows he can be a leader of men. He is goofy, soft and too nice to be taken seriously by a team of men, a woman or kids because of the way he carries himself. He doesnt even know how to show frustration which leads me to believe he maybe slightly retarded. Why is this goofy mutherfucker in a position to lead men? He also looks easy to cheat on if you are a woman married to him because he is unable to get upset. Might be a birth defect
Yep, Garrett HAS to go after this season is over. He is NOT a good NFL head coach. There is no way the Cowboys should lose to the Eagles. They have better players and a better team.

Yep, Garrett HAS to go after this season is over. He is NOT a good NFL head coach. There is no way the Cowboys should lose to the Eagles. They have better players and a better team.

eagles have the better QB which is a huge deal

I think Prescott is the better all-around player.

Who are they going to get that is going to turn the team around?

There are only a handful of elite coaches. I thought they should had picked up Andy Reid when they had the chance.

I think Prescott is the better all-around player.

Dak is a fucking retard and needs to watch film of pat mahomes

There are only a handful of elite coaches. I thought they should had picked up Andy Reid when they had the chance.

ANYONE because it's a new voice and new schemes

Prescott lacks the one thing all top QBs have. Game cool. He gets too excited, his eyes get big and wild and he makes unforced errors. He is the exact opposite of Joe Montana, for example, who seemed to get even more relaxed in the most pressure packed moments during Super Bowls. You can't blame it all on Garrett.

Prescott lacks the one thing all top QBs have. Game cool. He gets too excited, his eyes get big and wild and he makes unforced errors. He is the exact opposite of Joe Montana, for example, who seemed to get even more relaxed in the most pressure packed moments during Super Bowls. You can't blame it all on Garrett.

.joe montana was always laughing when he was down 10-0

They’re a mediocre team now, and they will be a mediocre team with a new head coach. They’re going to pay Dak and lose Cooper next season. 7-9 8-8 9-7 at best

jUst cuz Kellen Moore was the greatest qb in Boise State history doesn't make him a great offensive coordinator.

ezekial elliot is way over paid. He is lazy lazy lazy

They’re a mediocre team now, and they will be a mediocre team with a new head coach. They’re going to pay Dak and lose Cooper next season. 7-9 8-8 9-7 at best

pay him for what now that they missed the playoffa?

dont think that will happen, Garret has his head up Jones ass LITERALLY.:abgg2q.jpg:

same with Roger Goddel regarding Robert Kraft.

Its not easy go find and elite coach who will shine Jerry’s shoes

Forum List

Back