I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Pubs love illegal labor except in one of their depressions dupe. In that case, they blocked a good SS/ID card, the only solution.
Doesn't matter... the Arrogant Emperor may give Congress the excuse it's looking for, to fire the guy. None of that old shit matters one little bit, in this context.
Go ahead, PLEASE lol.
There's no point in impeaching in the House, unless they can also convict in the Senate.

The question then becomes: How many Dems will desert the Failed Messiah, and how many can be bought, to play along.

When you do the math, the Pubs really don't need that many, and what they DO need may very well prove to be do-able, given the proper circumstances and stimulation by their constituencies.

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

I do too. The Empty Suit would love that as he thinks it would make the GOP look bad, but I think there would never be a better time. :thup:

Impeachment would not be hard. How many senators do we have now? 54? We would need 67 for removal. I think I counted there are 19 up for re-election in 2015. In 2014, they couldn't run away fast or far enough from him. We would need 13 to vote for removal. Could happen.

Impeachment would not be hard. How many senators do we have now? 44? We would need 67 for removal. I think I counted there are 19 up for re-election in 2015. In 2014, they couldn't run away fast or far enough from him. We would need 13 to vote for removal. Could happen.
After the new Congress is sworn-in, in January, 2015, the Pubs will have 52? 53? 54? Senators. That leaves 12 or 13 or 14 needed for conviction in the Senate. Between those running from Obumble at the speed of light and a few independents, and corrupt Dems who can be bought... yeah... it might just prove do-able, after all.

No more

Oh, I hope they try it. The entertainment value would be priceless.:party:

It was with Blow Job Clinton! :banana::banana::banana:
Yeah great...a STUPID distraction that kept Clinton from his job, like getting Bin Laden- when he did, it was "wagging the dog"...how'd that work out, dishonest hater, party first, brainwashed functional moron/traitor.

No more

It was with Blow Job Clinton! :banana::banana::banana:
Yeah great...a STUPID distraction that kept Clinton from his job, like getting Bin Laden- when he did, it was "wagging the dog"...how'd that work out, dishonest hater, party first, brainwashed functional moron/traitor.

Blow Job Clinton's WAR ON WOMEN, that continues today!

Viet Vet? Cool. I was in the Cub Scouts. Unlike you, we had adult supervision. Either way, that has nothing to do with the crazy train that the GOP/TP has been riding around in for the last several years.

Those of us who've shed blood for this Nation have a more vested interest in Her future than you little mama's boys who never risked anything for Her. All you've accomplished is having a smart mouth around those of us who know the consequences of a crook in the WH. You better hope there's still enough of us around to defend Her for you in the future because you've already ignored your own Call to Duty.

If you think you care more about our country than I do because you were drafted, then you are nuts. Most who went to Nam were drafted, and the only reason I wasn't is because my lottery number was high. If you volunteered. then that's another reason to believe you are nuts. Only an idiot would have volunteered for such an immoral war which had nothing to do with protecting our country.

Again, I would love the GOP to be known as the Whiny Loser Party. :D

11k9n5y.jpg

Viet Vet? Cool. I was in the Cub Scouts. Unlike you, we had adult supervision. Either way, that has nothing to do with the crazy train that the GOP/TP has been riding around in for the last several years.

Those of us who've shed blood for this Nation have a more vested interest in Her future than you little mama's boys who never risked anything for Her. All you've accomplished is having a smart mouth around those of us who know the consequences of a crook in the WH. You better hope there's still enough of us around to defend Her for you in the future because you've already ignored your own Call to Duty.

If you think you care more about our country than I do because you were drafted, then you are nuts. Most who went to Nam were drafted, and the only reason I wasn't is because my lottery number was high. If you volunteered. then that's another reason to believe you are nuts. Only an idiot would have volunteered for such an immoral war which had nothing to do with protecting our country.
If you cared about this country you would never have supported obama.

Acting against the Constitution. Congress makes the laws. Then he makes a law that goes against the law that Congress made. He can't do that. Can he?

Actually, the President can make laws.

But to what extent, I'm not sure.

They can be challenged in court if they are unconstitutional, though.

Simply because conservatives don't like his executive orders or his policies doesn't mean they are impeachable.

I think the question if Obama will be impeached is if he pulls the immigration EO or not. IF he does not only does he "poison the well", he pushed too far. I think the letters will go out to representatives asking for impeachment.

No more

yeah, that's how shallow you in the Democrat base is. Impeachment called by the MAJORITY of the people in the country is SERIOUS business. Meaning they have a REASON for calling for it.

Acting against the Constitution. Congress makes the laws. Then he makes a law that goes against the law that Congress made. He can't do that. Can he?

Actually, the President can make laws.

But to what extent, I'm not sure.

They can be challenged in court if they are unconstitutional, though.

Simply because conservatives don't like his executive orders or his policies doesn't mean they are impeachable.

But if it is contrary to an existing law, is it a misdemeanor?

my wife says there are two kinds of vets. those that served their country, and your kind.

Vets deserve the heart felt thanks of all in the country for their service. However that doesn't endow them with common sense or mean that they should be excused for advocating ridiculous ideas...

Forum List

Back