I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

All executive orders are not created equal. Unilateral amnesty is illegal and it is unconstitutional.

People keep saying this, and it really needs to end. Obama has never said or done anything to even remotely suggest he wants or plans to try to unilaterally grant legal status to illegal immigrants. Focus on the real issues. Border security, shutting down consumption of illegal labor and protecting American jobs for American workers, enforcing immigration laws, eliminating the anchor baby loophole, and punishing the criminals who invade us illegally.

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

You DO realize that issuing lawful Executive Orders is not impeachable, right?
Unilateral amnesty isn't lawful. That's just what obola said numerous times himself. Now he doesn't care. He'll break laws just to punish those pesky Americans.

Says the Official Board Constitutional Lawyer cum dog washer.

Keep 'em coming katzendummy.

:lmao:

No more

You DO realize that issuing lawful Executive Orders is not impeachable, right?

Of course they are. So was invading Iraq. Impeachment is a political (not a criminal) tool.

"high crimes and misdemeanours" are whatever the Houses decides they are.

The problem is to get a conviction, which will be as likely as norwegen being correct on most things. Yeah, an insurmountable mountain.

No more

I created this thread a month ago.

Quitcherbitchin.

The one thing RWs are good at is repeating the same ole lying garbage, day in and day out.

Fact is, if they had grounds, they'd do it.
Power creates grounds. Remember that. :)

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)
Why would you call a human being a half breed?

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

No more

I created this thread a month ago.

Quitcherbitchin.

The one thing RWs are good at is repeating the same ole lying garbage, day in and day out.

Fact is, if they had grounds, they'd do it.
Power creates grounds. Remember that. :)

That's a really dumb thing to say.

Remember that.

The only problem with Impeachment --- what if Obama doesn't leave office after he's convicted?
If he is convicted the President would direct the Senate sergeant at arms to remove obola. Depending on what the sentence of conviction was obola would either be taken into custody or just removed from the premises.

Because mulatto is no longer PC?

The only problem with Impeachment --- what if Obama doesn't leave office after he's convicted?

Yeah cuz he's already changed the Constitution so he can serve a third term.

:cuckoo:

The Constitution has been no barrier to Obama. From the NSA to amnesty. From firearms to the internet. From aiding and abetting Al Nusra to ISIS.

High crimes and misdemeanors, I don't think so lol. Then the great majority will finally figure out who's at fault for this stupid mess...

One would think so but read this board.

RWs are willfully stupid. They like being stupid. It makes them feel like they belong to something bigger and better than themselves.

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg

High crimes and misdemeanors, I don't think so lol. Then the great majority will finally figure out who's at fault for this stupid mess...

One would think so but read this board.

RWs are willfully stupid. They like being stupid. It makes them feel like they belong to something bigger and better than themselves.

9atlkm_zps822daaea.jpg
I recognize that spelling, it's Asclepias'.

Forum List

Back