I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

How many of you geniuses know that Bush killed an American in Yemen with a drone in 2002?
Liar.

"The New York Times said another U.S. citizen, Kamal Derwish, had been killed by a drone strike in Yemen on Nov. 3, 2002, when George W. Bush was president. Derwish was a recruiter who put together an al-Qaeda sleeper cell in Lackawanna, N.Y., according to an Oct. 12, 2003, New York Times news story. The U.S. said he was not the intended target and did not acknowledge killing him, but a Yemeni official identified him as one of six men who died in the attack, the story said."

There's a huge difference between "targeting an al-Qaeda group and accidentally killing a US citizen who is a known al-Qaeda operative" and "targeting a child who has never done a damn thing wrong in his life other than being the son of a priest of a guy who was in al-Qaeda." If all you have to do is be a son of person who knows an an enemy of the US then pretty much anyone can be killed without trial. Just by the ass hole in DC putting you on his kill list and saying I don't like you.

Here's a better, more noble wish -- I wish, that no matter WHO the POTUS or the Congress is, that our nation prospers and that politicians will put the country FIRST!!!!

read the thread for what, to keep up to speed with morons quoting articles from RW rags presenting them as facts ... believe what you want. I believe if the Republican Congress had an impeachment foot they would shove it up Obamas ass .. but they don't ..only idiots believe they do.

You're kinda puny to be standing up for your little homo pal ain't ya Cero? :gay: Or maybe you've lost track of what you're replying to....never in my life have I seen a DUMBER bunch of ninny crats than here.

6'3" 240-#s internet tough guys are pussies ... face to face when they talk shit ..... well they're still PUSSIES.

How many of you geniuses know that Bush killed an American in Yemen with a drone in 2002?
Liar.

"The New York Times said another U.S. citizen, Kamal Derwish, had been killed by a drone strike in Yemen on Nov. 3, 2002, when George W. Bush was president. Derwish was a recruiter who put together an al-Qaeda sleeper cell in Lackawanna, N.Y., according to an Oct. 12, 2003, New York Times news story. The U.S. said he was not the intended target and did not acknowledge killing him, but a Yemeni official identified him as one of six men who died in the attack, the story said."

There's a huge difference between "targeting an al-Qaeda group and accidentally killing a US citizen who is a known al-Qaeda operative" and "targeting a child who has never done a damn thing wrong in his life other than being the son of a priest of a guy who was in al-Qaeda." If all you have to do is be a son of person who knows an an enemy of the US then pretty much anyone can be killed without trial. Just by the ass hole in DC putting you on his kill list and saying I don't like you.

Of course, it's always different when it's your guy. You're another garden variety phoney fuck.

I think thats what you have been claiming. Even if they did, does that make it OK for the current president to violate the law?

They did not break any laws! They followed proper channels.
Sure they did. Can you show me the guilty verdict from the jury of that young boy's peers that allowed Obama to "execute" a U.S. Citizen for eating at a cafe?

Can you be specific about what the hell you are talking about?
You didn't hear about Obama's kill list?
How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - The Atlantic

He's damned because the airstrikes aren't enough and you idiots want to go back to war and he's damned if he kills known AQ members with drones. Make up your stupid fucking mind what you want him to do and say so, right here.
You're a piece of shit.

Biden is plain fucking nuts, as nutty as Liz Warren so he should NEVER be President, he's Obama's insurance

read the thread for what, to keep up to speed with morons quoting articles from RW rags presenting them as facts ... believe what you want. I believe if the Republican Congress had an impeachment foot they would shove it up Obamas ass .. but they don't ..only idiots believe they do.

You're kinda puny to be standing up for your little homo pal ain't ya Cero? :gay: Or maybe you've lost track of what you're replying to....never in my life have I seen a DUMBER bunch of ninny crats than here.
Congrats, you may be the most ugly American vulgar ignorant brainwashed fool I've seen. Thanks- you're a great help to the Dems.

I would doubt if the Republicans have the votes to bring up impeachment charges. No doubt, TeaTards would vote for impeachment but regular Republicans realize they can't take the political backlash
What about the political backlash of the democrats supporting the summary execution of U.S. Citizens?
You mean citizens that have taken up arms against our country?
Yeah cause a minor child who had never harmed a person in his life was guilty of taking up arms, this because Obama said so. That about sum up your excuse for murder?

Kamal Derwish (also Ahmed Hijazi) was an American citizen killed by the CIA as part of a covert targeted killing mission in Yemen on November 5, 2002. The CIA used an RQ-1 Predator drone to shoot a Hellfire missile, destroying the vehicle in which he was driving with five others.[1]

Kamal Derwish - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
dumb ass

I would doubt if the Republicans have the votes to bring up impeachment charges. No doubt, TeaTards would vote for impeachment but regular Republicans realize they can't take the political backlash
What about the political backlash of the democrats supporting the summary execution of U.S. Citizens?
Yeah cause a minor child who had never harmed a person in his life was guilty of taking up arms, this because Obama said so. That about sum up your excuse for murder?
The minor child was associating with terrorists, he was not the target but was in the company of targets

Liar.

The missile that killed the 16 year old was targeting Ibrahim al-Banna.

They did not break any laws! They followed proper channels.
Sure they did. Can you show me the guilty verdict from the jury of that young boy's peers that allowed Obama to "execute" a U.S. Citizen for eating at a cafe?

Can you be specific about what the hell you are talking about?
You didn't hear about Obama's kill list?
How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - The Atlantic

He's damned because the airstrikes aren't enough and you idiots want to go back to war and he's damned if he kills known AQ members with drones. Make up your stupid fucking mind what you want him to do and say so, right here.
You're a piece of shit.

Oh, grow up.

Answer his question, he has a very valid point.

This thread is fucking HILARIOUS! Our little noodle arms are quite upset with what's happened to their fantasy world in the past week and a half. First their MESSiah is thrown under the bus by his flailing enablers in the Senate and they STILL LOSE! Then we see the Kenyan flee to china trying to walk and chew gum at the same time while the slants gig him on a "climate change" scam he's more than willing to accept....Meanwhile Iraq is on fire after Barry told us we weren't needed there anymore. Putin is laughing in his face. Iran is laughing in his face. And America is laughing in his face...and about to IMPEACH his fairy ass for trying to lure wetbacks onto our welfare rolls. Poor Barry....all that hope and change down the drain.....It's fun to watch his minions grabbing at straws screeching "but Bush is still a MONSTER and you're all RACISTS....(sob)".....:badgrin:

Last edited:
Liar.

The missile that killed the 16 year old was targeting Ibrahim al-Banna.

I guess no children at all were killed in the Iraq war. Republicans keep pointing out this one case out and for sure it was bad, but what of the hundreds of THOUSANDS of children who have died due to dysentery and general lack of proper living conditions after their country was turned into a litter box?

Civilian casualties are DRAMATICLY lessened now that we switched our tactics. We have more bang for the buck with the results as well.

All executive orders are not created equal. Unilateral amnesty is illegal and it is unconstitutional.

People keep saying this, and it really needs to end. Obama has never said or done anything to even remotely suggest he wants or plans to try to unilaterally grant legal status to illegal immigrants. Focus on the real issues. Border security, shutting down consumption of illegal labor and protecting American jobs for American workers, enforcing immigration laws, eliminating the anchor baby loophole, and punishing the criminals who invade us illegally.

Yes he has. He's been threatening to take unilateral action since the mid

The minor child was associating with terrorists, he was not the target but was in the company of targets
Not true, he was on Obama's list of approved kill targets. He was the target. Further, his only association was blood.

"Ninny"? Bahhahaaaaa....Haven't heard that since 3rd grade.

Forum List

Back