I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I would doubt if the Republicans have the votes to bring up impeachment charges. No doubt, TeaTards would vote for impeachment but regular Republicans realize they can't take the political backlash
What about the political backlash of the democrats supporting the summary execution of U.S. Citizens?
You mean citizens that have taken up arms against our country?

I think thats what you have been claiming. Even if they did, does that make it OK for the current president to violate the law?

They did not break any laws! They followed proper channels.
Sure they did. Can you show me the guilty verdict from the jury of that young boy's peers that allowed Obama to "execute" a U.S. Citizen for eating at a cafe?

Can you be specific about what the hell you are talking about?
You didn't hear about Obama's kill list?
How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - The Atlantic

detail, details .. who needs details.

RW's could care less about facts. Being a total idiot is far more important to them.

Another waste of skin chimes in....your MESSiah is gonna get his black ass filleted if he tries what he's threatening and not you or any of the rodents on your side of the aisle can save him. And we'll take the vacant WH back in 2016 too...it could be a century before this country ever elects another stinkin democRAT. :badgrin:

Good point

Republicans get about 8% of the black vote and 27% of the Hispanic vote. What happens when the Hispanic vote increases like it has for the last 50 years? Florida, Texas and Arizona go with it.......as do any chances of a Republican White House

Well look who's back! The gutless twerp who was going to school me on impeachment and then hid under his piss-stained futon when it was him got schooled. At this point there is ZERO consideration as to the "political impact" of throwing this piece of garbage out of our WH.....this is necessary to keep our Constitutional form of government and we will not worry if "moderates" or "hispanics" or your nutcase queers rebel.....and you don't know shit about Texas or Arizona either...you think this is some kind of game because the real world never touches your miserable life.
You are correct in that Republicans can impeach just because they fucking feel like it. They did it over a blowjob, they can do it over whatever trumped up gripe they have against Obama

I would doubt if the Republicans have the votes to bring up impeachment charges. No doubt, TeaTards would vote for impeachment but regular Republicans realize they can't take the political backlash
Or, alternatively, that Pubs have the votes for Impeachment in the House - now or after the next Congress is sworn-in, in January - it's just that Conviction in the Senate might prove highly problematic?

Of course the House may have enough radicals to bring up impeachment charges. But I doubt if they can convince the political moderates. It is DOA in the Senate
Doesn't matter if they don't convict in the Senate. The House's impeachment sticks and
Obama will go down in history as impeached in disgrace.
Or the victim of hateful racist who put personal vengeance and gimmickry before country and morality.

What about the political backlash of the democrats supporting the summary execution of U.S. Citizens?
Yeah cause a minor child who had never harmed a person in his life was guilty of taking up arms, this because Obama said so. That about sum up your excuse for murder?

Care to discuss legal grounds for impeaching?

Sure, but you're not equipped to handle what you'll learn about it....First off, are there illegal grounds for impeachment?:confused-84: Nah, you'll keep repeating defeated phrases or run away claiming your dog is on fire. Simple really...."high crimes and misdemeanors"....archaic language from the late 1700's meaning the president has either broken or failed to enforce laws in force. There can be a multitude of levels.....each one easily exceeded by this president's treachery. The House impeaches....the Senate convicts.....step one is a forgone conclusion if he tries to back-door in the illegals.

Your turn. :doubt:
That's a lot of typing just to say nothing, and only exhibit your ignorance.

Determining the Constitutionality of an executive order is the sole purview of the courts, not Congress; executive orders are Constitutional until the Supreme Court rules otherwise. When an executive order is overturned as un-Constitutional, the president is neither impeached nor tried in the Senate (see, e.g., Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer (1952)).

Bullshit. I would suggest that before you go about spouting "law", you actually READ it.

Article 1 section 8 of the United States Constitution.

Read it fool.

No, he's correct in what he said. It isn't an impeachment issue.

You need a crime to justify impeachment.

54 pages in and that's all you got, fool? Try reading the thread you're replying to some time....:blahblah:

read the thread for what, to keep up to speed with morons quoting articles from RW rags presenting them as facts ... believe what you want. I believe if the Republican Congress had an impeachment foot they would shove it up Obamas ass .. but they don't ..only idiots believe they do.

RW's could care less about facts. Being a total idiot is far more important to them.

Another waste of skin chimes in....your MESSiah is gonna get his black ass filleted if he tries what he's threatening and not you or any of the rodents on your side of the aisle can save him. And we'll take the vacant WH back in 2016 too...it could be a century before this country ever elects another stinkin democRAT. :badgrin:

He'll never be convicted in an impeachment. Take that to the bank, Poser.

Or, alternatively, that Pubs have the votes for Impeachment in the House - now or after the next Congress is sworn-in, in January - it's just that Conviction in the Senate might prove highly problematic?

Of course the House may have enough radicals to bring up impeachment charges. But I doubt if they can convince the political moderates. It is DOA in the Senate
Doesn't matter if they don't convict in the Senate. The House's impeachment sticks and
Obama will go down in history as impeached in disgrace.

That didn't work with Clinton. He's more admired than ever.

I think thats what you have been claiming. Even if they did, does that make it OK for the current president to violate the law?

They did not break any laws! They followed proper channels.
Sure they did. Can you show me the guilty verdict from the jury of that young boy's peers that allowed Obama to "execute" a U.S. Citizen for eating at a cafe?

Can you be specific about what the hell you are talking about?
You didn't hear about Obama's kill list?
How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - The Atlantic

He's damned because the airstrikes aren't enough and you idiots want to go back to war and he's damned if he kills known AQ members with drones. Make up your stupid fucking mind what you want him to do and say so, right here.

He'll never be convicted in an impeachment. Take that to the bank, Poser.

"poser"? what bank bitch?

I'm keeping the link to this post and sending it right back up six months from now. And again a year from now. NYCarb, you do it too. It will be fun.

And remember, Uni-Brow Bull, Carb said "convicted". Can you say "Ooops"?

House Republicans defunded ACA 50+ times ... if they had an impeachment case do any of you idiots actually think the GOP would hesitate for more than 3 seconds to nail Obama with ALL their effort ...

damn, yalz is shonuf stooped.

Yeah cause a minor child who had never harmed a person in his life was guilty of taking up arms, this because Obama said so. That about sum up your excuse for murder?

Kamal Derwish (also Ahmed Hijazi) was an American citizen killed by the CIA as part of a covert targeted killing mission in Yemen on November 5, 2002. The CIA used an RQ-1 Predator drone to shoot a Hellfire missile, destroying the vehicle in which he was driving with five others.[1]

Kamal Derwish - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

read the thread for what, to keep up to speed with morons quoting articles from RW rags presenting them as facts ... believe what you want. I believe if the Republican Congress had an impeachment foot they would shove it up Obamas ass .. but they don't ..only idiots believe they do.

You're kinda puny to be standing up for your little homo pal ain't ya Cero? :gay: Or maybe you've lost track of what you're replying to....never in my life have I seen a DUMBER bunch of ninny crats than here.

The other reason the RWnuts want an impeachment is that they know it will deflect attention from the inescapable fact that the GOP majority in Congress is going to accomplish a big fat nothing on anything else amongst their promises, their agenda.

Forum List

Back