I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

why don't you do the world a favor and cut your throat? You aren't needed nor are you wanted.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

No worries, old friend. I always consider the source.

The other presidents were making new laws, insignificant laws. Obama is changing significant laws by Executive Order. That shouldn't be done.
?

So let me see if I get this straight- Obama's EO would be unconstitutional because it would be more significant than other EO's.......

Exactly how much more 'significant' does an Executive Order have to be in order to be unconstitutional?

20%? 50% 100%?

Does that make it a misdemeanor? or a high crime?

What is the criminal penalty for a 'too significant Executive Order'?

Is not doing what Republicans want now grounds for impeachment?
No, it's arrogantly doing what HE wants, pissing into the face of Mainstream America, that will get him into such trouble.

"Grounds? We don't got to show you no stinking grounds."

madre.gif

Mere detail, to be hashed-out in the backrooms, once it becomes necessary.

Whatever kind of gooey shit that will stick to the walls, once thrown.

Whatever it takes to fire Obumble, quite probably.
In the absence of a functioning Congress, Obama is filling the void

If Congress does not like it, they can pass their own immigration bill

If Obama doesn't like it, he'll ignore it and make his own.
Not really

If Congress passes a bill, Obama must abide by it.

It is easier for Republicans to pass an immigration bill than impeach Obama.....what are they waiting for? permission from Fox?

Excellent point.

The Senate passed an immigration reform bill....that the House refused to consider......if they want to reform immigration on their own terms- why don't they just do it?

The other presidents were making new laws, insignificant laws. Obama is changing significant laws by Executive Order. That shouldn't be done.
?

So let me see if I get this straight- Obama's EO would be unconstitutional because it would be more significant than other EO's.......

Exactly how much more 'significant' does an Executive Order have to be in order to be unconstitutional?

20%? 50% 100%?

As you should have seen earlier in this thread, Obozo has admitted on several occasions "our system doesn't work that way" which means if he proceeds with what he knows is illegal, he shows malice of forethought....a criminal conspiracy to violate the Constitution...that's an impeachable offense.

Obama is currently bitch slapping the GOP

Ready to issue an EO on immigration
Reaching an agreement with China on Global Warming
Threatening to veto any bill on Keystone

Republicans are huffing and puffing, but do they have the balls to do anything other than make idle threat about "poisoning the water"?

Talk about whistling past the graveyard. :laugh:

An EO on immigration will get his scrawny ass impeached.
Nothing was signed in China and nothing will ever come of it...publicity stunt.
His veto on the Keystone XL will be overridden.

Lets see :blahblah:

Conservatives can talk the talk, can they walk the walk?

I doubt it

Is not doing what Republicans want now grounds for impeachment?
No, it's arrogantly doing what HE wants, pissing into the face of Mainstream America, that will get him into such trouble.

"Grounds? We don't got to show you no stinking grounds."

madre.gif

Mere detail, to be hashed-out in the backrooms, once it becomes necessary.

Whatever kind of gooey shit that will stick to the walls, once thrown.

Whatever it takes to fire Obumble, quite probably.
In the absence of a functioning Congress, Obama is filling the void

If Congress does not like it, they can pass their own immigration bill

If Obama doesn't like it, he'll ignore it and make his own.
Not really

If Congress passes a bill, Obama must abide by it.

It is easier for Republicans to pass an immigration bill than impeach Obama.....what are they waiting for? permission from Fox?

Excellent point.

The Senate passed an immigration reform bill....that the House refused to consider......if they want to reform immigration on their own terms- why don't they just do it?

The reason they don't is that the rightwing media will not let them even consider passing an immigration bill. Republicans don't have the balls to stand up to their media hacks....think they can stand up to Obama?

I doubt it

Be clear, Obama and Holder have committed felonies - with mountains of proof. Obama is impeachable - more so than any president in history.

Interstate extortion is a no-no.

Feel free to name the felonies. And those 'mountains of proof'

And explain why the Republican controlled House hasn't even considered starting impeachment proceedings.

?

20%? 50% 100%?

As you should have seen earlier in this thread, Obozo has admitted on several occasions "our system doesn't work that way" which means if he proceeds with what he knows is illegal, he shows malice of forethought....a criminal conspiracy to violate the Constitution...that's an impeachable offense.

He has already done that many times, so far Obama is the leader of SCOTUS decisions on his policies being rejected 9 to 0.

Also when he submitted a budget to for the house to vote on it was the first time in modern history that a president budget got zero votes, even his own party would not vote for it..

But then again if the SCOTUS is the be all end as the irony impaired far left drone keep saying then based on the SCOTUS decisions he is currently the most unconstitutional president in modern history. FDR has many unconstitutional decisions against him as well, but he has less 9 to 0 decisions than Obama..

However even though this has been explained to the far left many times they still drone as they understand the US constitution and yet support a unconstitutional president who is worse than Bush..

I doubt it

Be clear, Obama and Holder have committed felonies - with mountains of proof. Obama is impeachable - more so than any president in history.

And explain why the Republican controlled House hasn't even considered starting impeachment proceedings.

Because it would not make through the far left senate.

Then again the standard set by the irony impaired far left drones is Nixon and Obama has done far worse than what Nixon ever dream of..

Yet they still support their far left messiah!

?

20%? 50% 100%?

So is that a misdemeanor? Or a high crime?

What is the criminal penalty for your imagined crime?

I doubt it

Then again the standard set by the irony impaired far left drones is Nixon and Obama has done far worse than what Nixon ever dream of..

Troll.

I doubt it

Troll.

Yes we know that the far left are trolls.

That's easy...multiple counts of perjury, wire-fraud, and bribery...RICO criminal conspiracy to take over the healthcare system through illicit and illegal means and profiting from a nefarious scheme.

Question, do libs feel Obama is above the law? Are there no grounds under which you would support impeachment?

Yes, if he ACTUALLY DID SOMETHINGF THAT WAS IMPEACHABLE!!!

If Bush told congress to pound sound and that he was going to rule by executive order, ignoring them and the laws they passed my guess is the libs would be demanding his impeachment.

He actually did that a lot more than Obama, you understand that, right?

I noticed you failed to provide a single example, that I understand.

You're kidding, right?

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Which do you feel were unlawful?

So is that a misdemeanor? Or a high crime?

What is the criminal penalty for your imagined crime?

Archaic terms from the Founders' time....."high crime" means committed by somebody in "high office" and "misdemeanor" meant a crime then, not less then a felony that it means today.

...explain why the Republican controlled House hasn't even considered starting impeachment proceedings.
Waiting until after the new Congress is sworn-in, in January 2015?

Playing their cards close to the vest until then?

it will be interesting ... will they address issues like the economy, jobs, etc or will they stay focused on party line rhetoric such as impeachment, abortion etc ?

their actions could be their undoing or their upswing.

Forum List

Back