I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Being an Indonesian, living in Indonesia, you probably lack the necessary insight into the meaning of the recent US mid-term elections,

Being a bloody moron, you lack the insight to realize I'm English.
Ahhhhhhh... a British Muslim ass-kisser... twenty pounds of shit in a ten pound bag... even less credibility, in commenting upon our mid-terms...

You want to get back on topic or continue to out yourself as clueless?
I wasn't the one who deviated from topic in the first place - I merely defended myself - as explained here...

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama Page 74 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your uninvited and biased and unwelcome interference, however, is further exacerbating the situation.

Consequently, the topic and the forum are better served if you keep your big fat nose out of matters that do not concern you.

Are you done yet?

again, not your call. you are welcomed to comment, but so am i.

You aren't a moderator, so please knock it off; the man has every right to comment - quit trying to be the "thought police."
Well, well, well... you're castigated for taking the thread even further off-topic than it had already gone, and you just have to keep pushing it, eh?

My, my, my... such drama.

If you want a piece of me, take it to the Flame Zone, tiger, where I'll be happy to stop-by and kick your ass.

Now, are we done yet?

Being a bloody moron, you lack the insight to realize I'm English.
Ahhhhhhh... a British Muslim ass-kisser... twenty pounds of shit in a ten pound bag... even less credibility, in commenting upon our mid-terms...

You want to get back on topic or continue to out yourself as clueless?
I wasn't the one who deviated from topic in the first place - I merely defended myself - as explained here...

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama Page 74 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your uninvited and biased and unwelcome interference, however, is further exacerbating the situation.

Consequently, the topic and the forum are better served if you keep your big fat nose out of matters that do not concern you.

Are you done yet?

again, not your call. you are welcomed to comment, but so am i.

You aren't a moderator, so please knock it off; the man has every right to comment - quit trying to be the "thought police."
Well, well, well... you're castigated for taking the thread even further off-topic than it had already gone, and you just have to keep pushing it, eh?

My, my, my... such drama.

If you want a piece of me, take it to the Flame Zone, tiger, where I'll be happy to stop-by and kick your ass.

Now, are we done yet?

Hmmm ... this is the internet, tough guy.
What ya going to do, CAPS LOCK me to death>?

I don't think the majority of the actual Republicans in office will over-reach, it is just talk for the crazies on here. You might get a few of the Ted Cruz stooges in Congress who will talk about impeachment but it isn't going to happen.
i agree, but the sideshow of that schism will prevent anything meaningful from getting done, and the result will be the same.
no impeachment and the public seeing that the republican party, as it is right now, is not able to govern.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)

Just to set the record straight, you are either the stupidest pretend Black Man in America or a White Guy stupid enough not to know that the majority of Black people in America are mixed with another race.

Go on with the "Barry" stuff, it's a cute way to ingratiate yourself with the "right" folk.

I'll say it one more time for you, sonny. I am Black - Black Father and Black Mother. Barry is a half-breed. Black Father - White Mother.

What part of that are you incapable of understanding?

Let me make it clear to you, you stupid old coot.

You have absolutely no idea who your parents, grand parents, great great grand parents, etc intermingled with and statistics supports my assertion that the overwhelming majority of Black people in this country have more than one race of blood running through their veins.

You are as stupid as the white racists who claim to have "100%" aryan blood and they can't even tell you who their great grand parents were.

So once again, you are either the stupidest Black man in America or a white guy trying to troll...

Still can't figure it out, can you? White Father - White Mother - White Child. Black Father - Black Mother - Black Child.

Black Father - White Mother - half breed. White Father - Black Mother - half breed.

Can it be made any clearer for you, you fool?

Yes, you are quite the stupid old coot, the next thing you'll be telling us is that you are a direct descendent of Shaka Zulu....

According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.
* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American

And for our African-American male guests, there has been still another astonishing fact revealed about their paternal ancestry -- their father's father's father's line -- through their y-DNA: A whopping 35 percent of all African-American men descend from a white male ancestor who fathered a mulatto child sometime in the slavery era, most probably from rape or coerced sexuality. In other words, if we tested the DNA of all of the black men in the NBA, for instance, just over one-third descend from a white second or third great-grandfather.

Facts...try them sometimes.

Sonny, you just can't get off this, can you? Half-breed are you?

Just to set the record straight, you are either the stupidest pretend Black Man in America or a White Guy stupid enough not to know that the majority of Black people in America are mixed with another race.

Go on with the "Barry" stuff, it's a cute way to ingratiate yourself with the "right" folk.

I'll say it one more time for you, sonny. I am Black - Black Father and Black Mother. Barry is a half-breed. Black Father - White Mother.

You have absolutely no idea who your parents, grand parents, great great grand parents, etc intermingled with and statistics supports my assertion that the overwhelming majority of Black people in this country have more than one race of blood running through their veins.

You are as stupid as the white racists who claim to have "100%" aryan blood and they can't even tell you who their great grand parents were.

So once again, you are either the stupidest Black man in America or a white guy trying to troll...

Still can't figure it out, can you? White Father - White Mother - White Child. Black Father - Black Mother - Black Child.

Black Father - White Mother - half breed. White Father - Black Mother - half breed.

Yes, you are quite the stupid old coot, the next thing you'll be telling us is that you are a direct descendent of Shaka Zulu....

According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.
* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American

And for our African-American male guests, there has been still another astonishing fact revealed about their paternal ancestry -- their father's father's father's line -- through their y-DNA: A whopping 35 percent of all African-American men descend from a white male ancestor who fathered a mulatto child sometime in the slavery era, most probably from rape or coerced sexuality. In other words, if we tested the DNA of all of the black men in the NBA, for instance, just over one-third descend from a white second or third great-grandfather.

Oh, BROTHER!
a more black dude acting all high and mighty because he's "more black," than someone else!

:laugh:

Oh, BROTHER!
a more black dude acting all high and mighty because he's "more black," than someone else!

from one of the fools who elected obama because he is half black. LOL, your stupidity is legend.

It's obvious why you have attempted to not even mention the genealogical facts I provided.
They substantiate my position and make you look a a retarded old jack ass.
I guess you in fact really can't figure it out or are you simply ashamed of the White blood in you??

Actually I am Dark Skinned, however, unlike you I'm educated enough to realize that the tone of my skin is not the sole descriptor of my genetic make up.

Oh, BROTHER!

from one of the fools who elected obama because he is half black. LOL, your stupidity is legend.

Um, that had nothing to do, WHATSOEVER with why I voted for him.

Obviously they should, but they won't. Not enough backbone. Mitch McConnell and John Boehner are jokes. Mere Obama Bitches.

did i? his post amounted to "i'm a vet, i'm a vet, i'm a vet, so i'm more important" kinda like i said he would.

Wrong again, pissant....you continued saying "so what, so what, so what" as if you've served this Nation as some of us have. Your side only now grudgingly gives us any credit 40 years after the fact...after you spit as us, called us "baby killers", and accused us of being psychopaths and drug addicts. And all you come up with is "my wife says there are two kinds of vets" not even being able to speak for yourself. Maybe you could tell the readers what you've done for the USA, what if any contribution you've made to Her security and prosperity. But more likely you'll keep your grubby little life to yourself and criticize your betters like you do here. I'm no glory hound and never was a ticket-puncher....I did my bit and never "went postal" as you carp were fond of saying....do I think a trigger-puller should ever pay another cent of income tax? HELL NO! or maybe have my vote count as two votes.. HELL YEAH! But this country doesn't value her protectors in that fashion and never has. What most of us will not put up with is a leftist punk running his mouth about what we did...those days are gone and I believe you just learned that.

Obama is currently bitch slapping the GOP

Ready to issue an EO on immigration
Reaching an agreement with China on Global Warming
Threatening to veto any bill on Keystone

Republicans are huffing and puffing, but do they have the balls to do anything other than make idle threat about "poisoning the water"?

Obama is currently bitch slapping the GOP

Ready to issue an EO on immigration
Reaching an agreement with China on Global Warming
Threatening to veto any bill on Keystone

Republicans are huffing and puffing, but do they have the balls to do anything other than make idle threat about "poisoning the water"?

Talk about whistling past the graveyard. :laugh:

An EO on immigration will get his scrawny ass impeached.
Nothing was signed in China and nothing will ever come of it...publicity stunt.
His veto on the Keystone XL will be overridden.

Question, do libs feel Obama is above the law? Are there no grounds under which you would support impeachment?

Yes, if he ACTUALLY DID SOMETHINGF THAT WAS IMPEACHABLE!!!

If Bush told congress to pound sound and that he was going to rule by executive order, ignoring them and the laws they passed my guess is the libs would be demanding his impeachment.

Question, do libs feel Obama is above the law? Are there no grounds under which you would support impeachment?

If Bush told congress to pound sound and that he was going to rule by executive order, ignoring them and the laws they passed my guess is the libs would be demanding his impeachment.

He actually did that a lot more than Obama, you understand that, right?

I noticed you failed to provide a single example, that I understand.

I noticed you failed to provide a single example, that I understand.

You're kidding, right?

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

why don't you do the world a favor and cut your throat? You aren't needed nor are you wanted.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Forum List

Back