I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Elect Dr Ben Carson. THEN we will have America's first black President.

Like I said before, black is NOT a race! It's a color.

In general, anyone with dark skin of unknown ancestry would be considered black.

Are people with dark skin who are from India, black?

No, they are Indian. Same thing with Latinos, but here's the kicker -- many Latinos have descendants from Sub-Saharan Africa.

So what does that mean? Using the distinction of "Black" is a very problematic and widely inaccurate marker except for the purpose of saying something like - "the black guy said that!!!"

Tell me - why is it that it is only republicans that have to "compromise"? I notice that you never make that same statement when it comes to YOUR party, do you? YOUR party controlled the House and the Senate forever. Did your nazi liberals EVER compromise? Who was it, again, that stated "Elections have consequences"?? Who WAS that person?? Idiot.

Please look up the word "compromise"

It may help you

ANSWER THE QUESTION ASSHOLE.

What did you find when you looked up the word compromise?

I give you something, you give me something
Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

Just as I thought - Bullshit coward. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

OK

Tell me - why is it that it is only republicans that have to "compromise"?

They don't

That is why they don't get anything in the end

Well then dumbass - let's see what happens come January. YOUR boys will HAVE to vote - they will be on the record. Your half-breed little King can then use his Veto pen to obstruct the will of the people.

2016 - The republicans win the presidency. Game. Set. Match.

Granted - at my age, I don't usually have a lot to smile about - but you just made my day. :)

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

Well then dumbass - let's see what happens come January. YOUR boys will HAVE to vote - they will be on the record. Your half-breed little King can then use his Veto pen to obstruct the will of the people.

Granted - at my age, I don't usually have a lot to smile about - but you just made my day. :)

You have been in a cave the last six years haven't you?

No, you don't get to "vote" in the Senate unless you have 60 votes to end filibuster/cloture. Republicans have 54 seats, leaves them six short. How do they get the remaining six?

<Hint: compromise>

For two years. In which, nothing will get done without compromising with Obama.

Just like the last six years where Republicans could have gotten SOME of their agenda if only they were willing to compromise. They preferred to get nothing

Now, Republicans can get MOST of their agenda if they are willing to compromise, they still won't do it and will end up with nothing

Tell me - why is it that it is only republicans that have to "compromise"? I notice that you never make that same statement when it comes to YOUR party, do you? YOUR party controlled the House and the Senate forever. Did your nazi liberals EVER compromise? Who was it, again, that stated "Elections have consequences"?? Who WAS that person?? Idiot.

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?
Here's our compromise. You agree to throw out ACA, the Department of Education, and all the new EPA laws and we'll agree to throw out the DHS, the wars in the ME, and no child left behind.

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

You have been in a cave the last six years haven't you?

No, you don't get to "vote" in the Senate unless you have 60 votes to end filibuster/cloture. Republicans have 54 seats, leaves them six short. How do they get the remaining six?

<Hint: compromise>

No Sonny. You don't get to vote in the Senate because the Ex-majority Leader REFUSED to bring bills to the floor for a vote. Hint: That's why he's now the "Ex-Majority" leader and the future "Minority leader" (or, as they call it - Cloak Room Monitor)

Get this through your thick skull Sonny. YOUR party is OUT. And in 16 - Your Party will be OUT again. But don't be angry - YOUR party did this to themselves. :)

Just like the last six years where Republicans could have gotten SOME of their agenda if only they were willing to compromise. They preferred to get nothing

Now, Republicans can get MOST of their agenda if they are willing to compromise, they still won't do it and will end up with nothing

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?
Here's our compromise. You agree to throw out ACA, the Department of Education, and all the new EPA laws and we'll agree to throw out the DHS, the wars in the ME, and no child left behind.

Can't do that......That would be "Compromise"..... :)

But I would LOVE to see those things happen. ESPECIALLY the DHS. That has become an absolute clusterfuck - mired in bureaucracy from the get-go.

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

Care to make a friendly wager on that?

It was worth winning just to tell Harry Reid to shut his lying snake mouth and flip Obama the finger.

So all those "issues" are just a side-show, eh?

Nice, this is why Republicans don't stay in power long.

AHAHAHAHAHA that took some stones after the lying liberals held the House for only 2 years before being bitch slapped in an historic ass kicking in 2010, having only scraped back 6 of the 56 seats they lost in 2012, then got bitch slapped again in 2014 AND lost the senate. :laugh: :Boom2:

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

You know what? I am so convinced that you liberal Nazis will play right into the hands of the republicans that yes - I WILL make a friendly wager. That bitch Hillary (I'm still not convinced she will run - she's smarter than that) wins and I leave this place forever. She (or any other democrat candidate) loses - you are gone.

Fair enough wager?

Before you agree - remember what I said...you liberal nazis will be running on YOUR records in the coming year. They will actually HAVE to vote this time around. They won't have that gutter trash Harry Reid obstructing the Senate at every turn. There WILL be a record of the votes. :)

Still brave?

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

YOU don't get to compromise OR agree on a damn thing. You got nothing. NOTHING ... get it, NOTHING !!

go play on a train track

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

You know what? I am so convinced that you liberal Nazis will play right into the hands of the republicans that yes - I WILL make a friendly wager. That bitch Hillary (I'm still not convinced she will run - she's smarter than that) wins and I leave this place forever. She (or any other democrat candidate) loses - you are gone.

Fair enough wager?

Before you agree - remember what I said...you liberal nazis will be running on YOUR records in the coming year. They will actually HAVE to vote this time around. They won't have that gutter trash Harry Reid obstructing the Senate at every turn. There WILL be a record of the votes. :)

Still brave?
I find that "gone forever" bets never work....way too much welching, socks, etc. I was thinking more along the line of a more friendly, easily monitored wager. You were in the Air Force, or was it Army? Whoever loses, has to put the other's military logo as their avatar for a month...a year? Whichever. If I win (Democrats get Presidency again) you have to have a Navy avatar. Republicans win, I put up a military avatar of your choice. Much easier to monitor and more friendly. Deal?

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

You could bet him that he has to leave USMess but don't bother.

RWs always welch on their bets.

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

I don't want him to be gone....but you are right......way too many welch on such bets.

OK

They don't

Fair enough wager?

Still brave?
I find that "gone forever" bets never work....way too much welching, socks, etc. I was thinking more along the line of a more friendly, easily monitored wager. You were in the Air Force, or was it Army? Whoever loses, has to put the other's military logo as their avatar for a month...a year? Whichever. If I win (Democrats get Presidency again) you have to have a Navy avatar. Republicans win, I put up a military avatar of your choice. Much easier to monitor and more friendly. Deal?

Gee....That's a manly bet. Real "big" of you. Nope. Whatever. Democrats take the presidency - I'll fly any damned flag you want as an Avatar for a month - even that BS gay thing. The Republicans take the Presidency - I'll name YOUR flag to fly for a month. You will NOT enjoy this.

But - a bet is a bet. You're on.

OK

They don't

I don't want him to be gone....but you are right......way too many welch on such bets.

Name JUST ONCE when I have EVER made a bet like that and didn't "pay up". JUST ONE.

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

OK

They don't

You, too, ass wipe. Name ONE TIME that I haven't lived up to a bet. JUST ONE. That's what I thought you coward.

It may help you

Win/Win

Easy isn't it?

YOU don't get to compromise OR agree on a damn thing. You got nothing. NOTHING ... get it, NOTHING !!

go play on a train track
Talk about going off the rails.

OK

They don't

Fair enough wager?

Still brave?

Gee....That's a manly bet. Real "big" of you. Nope. Whatever. Democrats take the presidency - I'll fly any damned flag you want as an Avatar for a month - even that BS gay thing. The Republicans take the Presidency - I'll name YOUR flag to fly for a month. You will NOT enjoy this.

But - a bet is a bet. You're on.
Sounds great....I have a few "Go Navy, Beat Army" options available for you. :D

OK

They don't

You, too, ass wipe. Name ONE TIME that I haven't lived up to a bet. JUST ONE. That's what I thought you coward.
Not you personally. Don't be so touchy.

Forum List

Back