I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Huh? Harry was in charge of the Senate. He's the one that did not let the Senate vote on any bills sent it's way from the House. Duh...

I do wish you would grow a brain.

filibuster-dead-01_0.jpg

filibuster-dead-03.jpg

filibuster-dead-02_0.jpg
So by your post, I take it you don't understand what "motion filed to end a filibuster" means.

...Look ...the asshole Republicans in the House impeached over a blowjob.....they will obviously impeach if Obama is acting as President
Truth.

Especially if that 'acting as President' involves granting Shamnesty to millions of Illegal Aliens by Imperial Decree.

It is within his presidential powers. Prove otherwise

And, it's within Congress's powers to defund his activities in regard to immigration.

Indeed. Read the Constitution Article 1 Section 8. The CONGRESS makes immigration law - NOT the president. When he does this - there WILL be repercussions.

...Look ...the asshole Republicans in the House impeached over a blowjob.....they will obviously impeach if Obama is acting as President
Truth.

Especially if that 'acting as President' involves granting Shamnesty to millions of Illegal Aliens by Imperial Decree.

And, it's within Congress's powers to defund his activities in regard to immigration.

Indeed. Read the Constitution Article 1 Section 8. The CONGRESS makes immigration law - NOT the president. When he does this - there WILL be repercussions.
Yes, just like when the congress impeached Reagan for his EOs vis a vis immigration reform after November 1986. Oh wait, they didn't...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Care to discuss legal grounds for impeaching?

Sure, but you're not equipped to handle what you'll learn about it....First off, are there illegal grounds for impeachment?:confused-84: Nah, you'll keep repeating defeated phrases or run away claiming your dog is on fire. Simple really...."high crimes and misdemeanors"....archaic language from the late 1700's meaning the president has either broken or failed to enforce laws in force. There can be a multitude of levels.....each one easily exceeded by this president's treachery. The House impeaches....the Senate convicts.....step one is a forgone conclusion if he tries to back-door in the illegals.

Your turn. :doubt:
Look ...the asshole Republicans in the House impeached over a blowjob.....they will obviously impeach if Obama is acting as President

Actually, they impeached him for not telling the truth in a deposition. But, you are free to fixate on blowjobs. Obviously, you haven't been allowed to enjoy one.
He lied about a blowjob
The correct action from Congress should have been a vote of censure
Impeachment was overplaying a bad hand and Republicans paid a political price.

Sure, but you're not equipped to handle what you'll learn about it....First off, are there illegal grounds for impeachment?:confused-84: Nah, you'll keep repeating defeated phrases or run away claiming your dog is on fire. Simple really...."high crimes and misdemeanors"....archaic language from the late 1700's meaning the president has either broken or failed to enforce laws in force. There can be a multitude of levels.....each one easily exceeded by this president's treachery. The House impeaches....the Senate convicts.....step one is a forgone conclusion if he tries to back-door in the illegals.

Look ...the asshole Republicans in the House impeached over a blowjob.....they will obviously impeach if Obama is acting as President

Actually, they impeached him for not telling the truth in a deposition. But, you are free to fixate on blowjobs. Obviously, you haven't been allowed to enjoy one.
He lied about a blowjob
Yepp.

Truth.

Defund what?
Obama is not going to be deporting people. If anything, that will save money

Truth.

Yes, just like when the congress impeached Reagan for his EOs vis a vis immigration reform after November 1986. Oh wait, they didn't...

Another fucking idiot. You'd do well to go back and see what actually happened in 1986 you fool. Again. Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution - CONGRESS MAKES IMMIGRATION LAWS. NOT THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE.

Funny - Obarry admitted himself (on numerous occasions) that he didn't have authority to act. Now - he is sure he does. So much for the "constitutional professor" angle.

Truth.

2014 is not 1986.

Different POTUS, different buy-in, different loyalties, different incentive to fire the guy.

Inconsistent? Yes. Hypocritical? Perhaps. Fair? Nope.

Does any of that matter, if they decide to fire the guy, and they want it badly enough? Nope.

Last edited:

He lied about a blowjob

MonicaGate was a convenient means to trap the piece of shit in one of his thousands of lies.....I like to think they impeached him for allowing Loral to give our missile guidance systems to China for campaign funds....clearly TREASON...their ICBMs are now accurately aimed at our cities thanks to Scum Willy.

And the "price the GOP paid"? Bush41 was elected wasn't he or was Gore really president? You lying sack of shit.

Truth.

2014 is not 1986.

Different POTUS, different buy-in, different loyalties, different incentive to fire the guy.

Inconsistent? Yes. Hypocritical? Perhaps. Fair? Nope.

Does any of that matter, if they decide to fire the guy, and they want it badly enough? Nope.

Nothing "hypocritical" about it. Reagan went through Congress. THAT'S the way our system works - NOT by fiat.

He lied about a blowjob

MonicaGate was a convenient means to trap the piece of shit in one of his thousands of lies.....I like to think they impeached him for allowing Loral to sell our missile guidance systems to China for campaign funds....clearly TREASON...their ICBMs are now accurately aimed at our cities thanks to Scum Willy.

And the "price the GOP paid"? Bush41 was elected wasn't he or was Gore really president? You lying sack of shit.
Republicans had a chance to humiliate the President and they took it. The American people saw the impeachment for what it was.......a political ploy
They will have the same reaction to any attempt to impeach Obama

Republicans had a chance to humiliate the President and they took it. The American people saw the impeachment for what it was.......a political ploy They will have the same reaction to any attempt to impeach Obama

Somehow, I don't think that we will see a visceral reaction against the impeachment of Obama, after the new Congress is sworn in, assuming that he is also convicted in the Senate and removed from office.

In truth, it seems like that it will the cause of a National Day of Celebration, given that the long national nightmare will have ended 1-1/2 to 2 years earlier than scheduled.

Once the new Congress is sworn-in, Impeachment in the House will be relatively easy. Conviction in the Senate will require some wheeling and dealing. However, it seems entirely possible that the Pubs could pull that off, given a little imagination and a little razzle-dazzle in the back rooms.

It seems fairly clear that the country has already had enough of Obama, and want him to go home.

An ill-considered ill-timed EO on Immigration could very well prove to be the flashpoint - with the reaction being delayed until after the first of the New Year.

Truth.

Another fucking idiot. You'd do well to go back and see what actually happened in 1986 you fool. Again. Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution - CONGRESS MAKES IMMIGRATION LAWS. NOT THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE.

Funny - Obarry admitted himself (on numerous occasions) that he didn't have authority to act. Now - he is sure he does. So much for the "constitutional professor" angle.
Ahhh, but Reagans OEs are part of the congressional record. Now, thump your chest really hard and let out yet another primal scream. Thank you.

OK...let me help the stupid nazi left on this one......

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99–603, 100 Stat.3445, enacted November 6, 1986, also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, signed into law by Ronald Reagan on November 6, 1986, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law.

Jesus Christ these liberals are a stupid bunch.
And Reagan issued a number of EOs after the fact to tweak that law. You do realize this, right?

Ahhh, but Reagans OEs are part of the congressional record. Now, thump your chest really hard and let out yet another primal scream. Thank you.

Doesn't matter a damn what he did BEFORE stupid - He went through Congress (and specifically Mazzoli) to bring the LAW to the floor for a vote where it passed. THAT my boy is called DEMOCRACY. I realize that it is completely foreign to you Nazis - but you sure as hell can't re-write history to suit your bullshit needs.

Republicans had a chance to humiliate the President and they took it. The American people saw the impeachment for what it was.......a political ploy They will have the same reaction to any attempt to impeach Obama

Somehow, I don't think that we will see a visceral reaction against the impeachment of Obama, after the new Congress is sworn in, assuming that he is also convicted in the Senate and removed from office.

In truth, it seems like that it will the cause of a National Day of Celebration, given that the long national nightmare will have ended 1-1/2 to 2 years earlier than scheduled.

Once the new Congress is sworn-in, Impeachment in the House will be relatively easy. Conviction in the Senate will require some wheeling and dealing. However, it seems entirely possible that the Pubs could pull that off, given a little imagination and a little razzle-dazzle in the back rooms.

It seems fairly clear that the country has already had enough of Obama, and want him to go home.

An ill-considered ill-timed EO on Immigration could very well prove to be the flashpoint - with the reaction being delayed until after the first of the New Year.

The impeachment of Clinton was distasteful but at least there was some evidence of wrongdoing.....even if it wasn't criminal

Any impeachment of Obama would be seen for what it is.......political Butthurt because the president is acting like a president

OK...let me help the stupid nazi left on this one......

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99–603, 100 Stat.3445, enacted November 6, 1986, also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, signed into law by Ronald Reagan on November 6, 1986, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law.

Jesus Christ these liberals are a stupid bunch.
And Reagan issued a number of EOs after the fact to tweak that law. You do realize this, right?

Again dumbass - that's HIS prerogative as the Chief Executive, He DID NOT change the law as written. Your clown president is trying to completely re-write the immigration law which is unconstitutional. He does NOT have the power to do so.

Doesn't matter a damn what he did BEFORE stupid - He went through Congress (and specifically Mazzoli) to bring the LAW to the floor for a vote where it passed. THAT my boy is called DEMOCRACY. I realize that it is completely foreign to you Nazis - but you sure as hell can't re-write history to suit your bullshit needs.
And yet, you cannot address the EOs that Reagan issued AFTER the law and therefore had nothing to do with the Congress.

Forum List

Back