I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Care to discuss legal grounds for impeaching?

Sure, but you're not equipped to handle what you'll learn about it....First off, are there illegal grounds for impeachment?:confused-84: Nah, you'll keep repeating defeated phrases or run away claiming your dog is on fire. Simple really...."high crimes and misdemeanors"....archaic language from the late 1700's meaning the president has either broken or failed to enforce laws in force. There can be a multitude of levels.....each one easily exceeded by this president's treachery. The House impeaches....the Senate convicts.....step one is a forgone conclusion if he tries to back-door in the illegals.

Your turn. :doubt:
Look ...the asshole Republicans in the House impeached over a blowjob.....they will obviously impeach if Obama is acting as President

Actually, they impeached him for not telling the truth in a deposition. But, you are free to fixate on blowjobs. Obviously, you haven't been allowed to enjoy one.
He lied about a blowjob
The correct action from Congress should have been a vote of censure
Impeachment was overplaying a bad hand and Republicans paid a political price.
Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998.

So by your post, I take it you don't understand what "motion filed to end a filibuster" means.
Yes - it's an attempt by Democrats to end a McConnell filibuster.

McConnell has abused the filibuster.

My how times have changed for the far left, I doubt they would have said anything like this during the years of 2000 - 2009..
Democrats didn't abuse the filibuster from 2000-2009.
I can't wait till the republicans break the democrat record for breaking filibusters. The reason there were so many "breakages" of the filibuster was the change to the rules about filibusters that the democrats made to the senate. It used to be you could not just deem a filibuster broken with a simple majority. This is gonna come back and bite the democrats in the ass.

McConnell isn't Majority Leader yet. Harry Reid is allowing Mary Landrieu to bring this to the Senate floor.

Try to pay attention.

That is why they are calling attempts to pass the Keystone Pipeline to help Senator Landrieu the "Fail Mary" (football euphemism for last ditch effort to score a touchdown with little chance of success).

Senator and Majority Leader Reid is allowing Senator Landrieu to use the pipeline bill as a simple attempt to buy her votes. The bill has been there and Senate Majority Leader Reid kept the bill from coming to a vote until it was about nothing mores than votes. They weren't concerned about the project, legislation or environmental impact ... It is about the power and who they are trying to keep in office.

No worries ... Voters in Louisiana remember how Senator Landrieu screwed the people with the Louisiana Purchase back when negotiating the ACA legislation passing the Senate. Democrats promised her $300 million in additional Medicare funding in return for her vote in favor of the ACA. In the long run ... She was screwed by her own Democrats ... And didn't even get the $300 million in funding.

I would say Louisiana voters are going to send her packing ... But she hasn't lived here for years ... Probably won't move out of Washington where her husband is a lobbyist either.

Good! One more conservative Democrat out the door, to be replaced with a Liberal Democrat once Cassady's term is up.

So by your post, I take it you don't understand what "motion filed to end a filibuster" means.

My how times have changed for the far left, I doubt they would have said anything like this during the years of 2000 - 2009..
I can't wait till the republicans break the democrat record for breaking filibusters. The reason there were so many "breakages" of the filibuster was the change to the rules about filibusters that the democrats made to the senate. It used to be you could not just deem a filibuster broken with a simple majority. This is gonna come back and bite the democrats in the ass.
You just say shit just to say shit, don't you?
4i6Ckte.gif

You keep being wrong and I'll keep laughing at you.

4i6Ckte.gif

You're an ignorant fool. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/u...it-use-of-filibuster.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Good! One more conservative Democrat out the door, to be replaced with a Liberal Democrat once Cassady's term is up.

Senator Landrieu was a Liberal's Liberal who almost always voted the agenda line. The only reason she tried to pass the Keystone legislation was to try to fool voters.

If you think Representative Cassidy won't last as Senator ... Then you don't understand Senator Landrieu was the last Democrats representing our state nationally in Congress ... And now she is headed out the door.

Senator Landrieu was a Liberal's Liberal who almost always voted the agenda line. The only reason she tried to pass the Keystone legislation was to try to fool voters.

If you think Representative Cassidy won't last Senator ... Then you don't understand Senator Landrieu was the last Democrats representing our state nationally in Congress ... And now she is headed out the door.

Exactly. This fat-assed broad is history. Yesterday was a feeble attempt at saving her fat ass. She's done - and she knows it. Keystone will be one of the first bills passed by the new Congress. That dumbass in the White House can then do as he pleases - unless there is a veto-proof vote, which COULD happen. Remember, democrats will NOW be on the record with their votes.

4i6Ckte.gif

You're an ignorant fool. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/u...it-use-of-filibuster.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
The reason Reid changed the rules was because of all the filibusters, dope.

If you think Representative Cassidy won't last as Senator ... Then you don't understand Senator Landrieu was the last Democrats representing our state nationally in Congress ... And now she is headed out the door.

Landrieu has always been a conservative Democrat, and you've most likely always been uninformed and ignorant.

4i6Ckte.gif

The reason Reid changed the rules was because of all the filibusters, dope.
Link? The chart you linked earlier wasn't the filibusters before the new rule it was the filibusters that were broken after the rules were changed.

Link?
I've already posted the graphs in this thread.

Stop being just another lazy Republican.
Your graphs show what happens when you destroy the power of the filibuster. What good is a filibuster when the leader of the senate can deem all filibusters moot with the stroke of a pen?

Link?
I've already posted the graphs in this thread.

Stop being just another lazy Republican.

Fuck you and your "graphs". Liars always refer to :"graphs". again - fuck you.

Obama has done nothing which gives grounds for impeachment.

The mere idea that anyone is discussing impeachment shows how little interest conservatives have in governing the country and how much of their actions, or inactions, are based purely on playing politics.

You have serious issues which are dividing the country and no one is addressing them. A house divided against itself cannot stand. By every measure, except militarily, the US is in decline. Conservatives refused to work with Obama to try to solve these problems, and now they will spend the next two years fighting against the outgoing President.

Greed and stupidity.

Forum List

Back