I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Landrieu has always been a conservative Democrat, and you've most likely always been uninformed and ignorant.

If you say voting with Democrats and Supporting President Obama 98% of the time is Conservative ... Then I am not the uninformed or ignorant.

If you think her support of energy policy is Conservative ... It has more to do with most of her constituents being employed by energy companies. Of course you probably don't understand the idea that representing your constituents over Liberal policy is why we actually send Representatives to Congress.

Defeated Democrat Kay Hagen voted for KeystoneXL.

Defeated Democrat Mark Pryor voted for KeystoneXL.

Defeated Democrat Mark Begich voted for KeystoneXL.

Defeated Democrat Mary Landrieu voted for KeystoneXL.

I wonder if Kondor3 will admit I was correct?
Sorry... I wasn't paying attention (or don't remember)... what am I admitting again?

YOU don't get to compromise OR agree on a damn thing. You got nothing. NOTHING ... get it, NOTHING !!

go play on a train track

Because you won the election, and elections have consequences, right Comrade?

I can't think of anything - ANYTHING - that would make me happier than to see Boehner sitting in the oval office telling Barry "Mr President, elections have consequences you lost and we won"

I would tell my Wife that I had already received my Christmas present for the next 5 years...... :dance:

YOU don't get to compromise OR agree on a damn thing. You got nothing. NOTHING ... get it, NOTHING !!

go play on a train track

I can't think of anything - ANYTHING - that would make me happier than to see Boehner sitting in the oval office telling Barry "Mr President, elections have consequences you lost and we won"

I would tell my Wife that I had already received my Christmas present for the next 5 years...... :dance:

I'm not sure about Boehner. But I might take any Republican just to see that. lol

go play on a train track

I'm not sure about Boehner. But I might take any Republican just to see that. lol

Honestly? I would PAY to see that......... :)

GOP will rule in 2016. Nuff said. Yii haw.

Attachments

• sounds familiar.jpg
    sounds familiar.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 86
So by your post, I take it you don't understand what "motion filed to end a filibuster" means.
Yes - it's an attempt by Democrats to end a McConnell filibuster.

McConnell has abused the filibuster.

My how times have changed for the far left, I doubt they would have said anything like this during the years of 2000 - 2009..
Democrats didn't abuse the filibuster from 2000-2009.
I can't wait till the republicans break the democrat record for breaking filibusters. The reason there were so many "breakages" of the filibuster was the change to the rules about filibusters that the democrats made to the senate. It used to be you could not just deem a filibuster broken with a simple majority. This is gonna come back and bite the democrats in the ass.
You dont know what you're talking about

I heard most will be Repubs up for election at that time so watch out!!!

Watch out for what ... All I can do is cast my vote on Election Day.

If you think I worry about what happens then you need to investigate the I idea I do whatever is necessary to provide for myself ... I cannot do anything about who gets elected outside of my vote ... And I can handle anything that comes down the pipe.

I am not necessarily fond of Republicans ... I just prefer them over Democrats.

If you say voting with Democrats and Supporting President Obama 98% of the time is Conservative ... Then I am not the uninformed or ignorant.

If you think her support of energy policy is Conservative ... It has more to do with most of her constituents being employed by energy companies. Of course you probably don't understand the idea that representing your constituents over Liberal policy is why we actually send Representatives to Congress.

Obama is a Center-Left Democrat. Mary Landreui is a Center-Right Democrat. Of course she is going to vote with Democrats.

Now back up that 98% with a link, please.

Sorry... I wasn't paying attention (or don't remember)... what am I admitting again?
That Mary Landreui is a Conservative Democrat. As are the others who lost, leaving behind a much more Liberal Democrat Party in Congress come January.

Yes, everyone here realizes that you're dying to call the president a ******, but this is the closest you'll ever get.

So by your post, I take it you don't understand what "motion filed to end a filibuster" means.
Yes - it's an attempt by Democrats to end a McConnell filibuster.

McConnell has abused the filibuster.

My how times have changed for the far left, I doubt they would have said anything like this during the years of 2000 - 2009..
Democrats didn't abuse the filibuster from 2000-2009.
I can't wait till the republicans break the democrat record for breaking filibusters. The reason there were so many "breakages" of the filibuster was the change to the rules about filibusters that the democrats made to the senate. It used to be you could not just deem a filibuster broken with a simple majority. This is gonna come back and bite the democrats in the ass.
You dont know what you're talking about
He never does.

That Mary Landreui is a Conservative Democrat. As are the others who lost, leaving behind a much more Liberal Democrat Party in Congress come January.
I think you have me confused with somebody else.

I don't remember participating in anything concerning Landreui, one way or another.

No biggie.

I think you have me confused with somebody else.

I don't remember participating in anything concerning Landreui, one way or another.

No biggie.
Apologies, then.

Forum List

Back