I hope the special guest is George w Bush

I hope the special guest is George w Bush. He needs to say something close to what Biden said about loving his country more and that is for the total rejection of Trump. Trump needs to be sent off into retirement forever.

There you go, people...

The most left wing Alphabet mafia culture warrior here loves W....

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

People Are Loving These Cute Photos Of Michelle Obama Hugging George W ...

I hope the special guest is George w Bush. He needs to say something close to what Biden said about loving his country more and that is for the total rejection of Trump. Trump needs to be sent off into retirement forever.
Haven't heard of a special guest but then I have been ignoring the convention. If there is a special guest I'm putting my money on Taylor Swift.

Haven't heard of a special guest but then I have been ignoring the convention. If there is a special guest I'm putting my money on Taylor Swift.
Trump is going after her like hes many women. He's such a bullying coward.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE."

"THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN."

Because the Bush family and Obama family have what the Trump family could never buy -- class.

W and homO are both top 5 on the worst TRAITOR list

So glad you brought up the "Obama family," which shows your true concern for truth is absolute ZERO...

Shocker: Malia and Sasha Obama Were Loaned To Barack & Michelle By ...

Shocker: Malia and Sasha Obama Were Loaned To Barack & Michelle By ...

citypeopleonline.com
768 × 768

Those are the real parents of the two "Obama daughters," because two men cannot reproduce. And Big Mike cannot get pregnant...

Such a nasty old cocksucking man... YUCK!!!

Michelle Obama expresses empathy for White House staff 'touched by this ...

Michelle Obama expresses empathy for White House staff 'touched by this ...

nytimes.com
3000 × 1687

The special guests they just had on stage were the Central Park Five, the 5 black guys wrongly convicted in the 80's of the rape and beating of white woman. Trunp called for their execution and never apologized after they were exonerated.
So what, the participated, watched, although they did not physically penetrate her sexually. Further thry committed other crimes that night along with other member of the 30 plus gang members in the park.

Why should anyone apologize to criminals. Yep, they did not rape her, some only watched, some only held her, but all committed crimes against her and others that night.

The special guests they just had on stage were the Central Park Five, the 5 black guys wrongly convicted in the 80's of the rape and beating of white woman. Trunp called for their execution and never apologized after they were exonerated.
I should of laughed, wrongly convicted of a crime in New York city????

Yet, you claim Trump was rightously convicted of writing a check and recording it.

According to you, what you state in regards to Trump, those 5 were wrongly set free.

A trial in New York was corruot and falsely convicted 5 people, yet it is impossible that the court that convicted Trump was corruot and wrong.

Democrats claim courts are never wrong, yet they found a case they can claim the courts are wrong and somehow use that against Trump who was not involved and when Trump was decades away from being president.

Dont let him speak

Just print embarrassing photo’s like this and we’ll understand

1724399400876.jpeg

Forum List

Back