I hope they throw the book at her

She will most likely get a OTH discharge....but you might want to look up what a General Court Martial is all about.....this case, my silly-none-serving-friend, does not warrant a General Court Martial and all that entails.
standing for the anthem is her duty! she failed her duty.

It is' nota duty, its a custom or protocol. But if she was ordered to stand by her superior officers or non coms, she is subject to discipline under the UCMJ. Of course, the Commander- in-Chief is Obama. He can pardon her on his way out the door.

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

"An order that remains in force until specifically changed or withdrawn, especially one relating to military or parliamentary procedure."

standing order
ah, my 'exactly' button again. gawd I want one of those on here.
Ok. it is cited in Navy reg 1205. So she did disobey that regulation and is subject to article 92 UCMJ.

So now, all our enemies have to do in combat scenarios is to play the national anthem. When our troops, or sailors turn to face and salute the flag…it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel…

Go take a nap, that was stupid even for you

:cuckoo:
[

Another one with no clue of the UCMJ.

So you think she couldn't be court martialed for this? :cuckoo:
She will most likely get a OTH discharge....but you might want to look up what a General Court Martial is all about.....this case, my silly-none-serving-friend, does not warrant a General Court Martial and all that entails.

It is' nota duty, its a custom or protocol. But if she was ordered to stand by her superior officers or non coms, she is subject to discipline under the UCMJ. Of course, the Commander- in-Chief is Obama. He can pardon her on his way out the door.
Wrong it is a GENERAL ORDER there are a bunch of them that apply to all kind of stuff.

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

"An order that remains in force until specifically changed or withdrawn, especially one relating to military or parliamentary procedure."

standing order
Ok. it is cited in Navy reg 1205. So she did disobey that regulation and is subject to article 92 UCMJ.

So now, all our enemies have to do in combat scenarios is to play the national anthem. When our troops, or sailors turn to face and salute the flag…it will be like shooting ducks in a barrel…

It was meant to be stupid, stupid…a joke… an excercise in humor… a shot at provoking laughter… RELAX!

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

standing order

It was meant to be stupid, stupid…a joke… an excercise in humor… a shot at provoking laughter… RELAX!

It was stupid.

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

standing order

She is utterly unable to, this is what she does, it is all she does.

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

standing order

It was stupid.

Why don't you see if you can go find something to discuss and attempt to put more than a sentence or 3 together, hmmmm?

Nota duty?

It's a standing order

standing order

It was stupid.
Aww c'mon..admit it …you did chuckle a bit didn't you?

It was stupid.

Nah, it really has to be funny for me to laugh, Deltex keeps me in stitches on here. He has good zingers

It was stupid.

She hasn't been able to smile since the half black guy got the oval office.

It was stupid.

Nah, it really has to be funny for me to laugh, Deltex keeps me in stitches on here. He has good zingers
Well thanks for at least grimacing… Others might have seen the humor in it… especially ISIS!

It was stupid.

Now that is very believable… somehow!

It was stupid.

Well thanks for at least grimacing… Others might have seen the humor in it… especially ISIS!

ISIS is about dumb enough to give it a shot

It was stupid.

There ya go again, talking shit ya know nothing about. If I looked like you I'd refrain from trying to insult anyone, you're an easy target

sure they have. That's a ridiculous statement to make. What do you think freedom is?

People join the military for all kinds of reasons. Joining because someone has no real future is not uncommon. The military provides room, board, and medical care. I knew some back when I was young who joined purely because they weren't qualified for anything else. I knew a couple of others who joined to get GI bill benefits for college. A friend of my son joined because he thought it was going to be like Call of Duty (seriously.) A neighbor joined the navy to learn how to work on big diesel engines, which he did and now makes good money fixing trucks.

Note that none of the above has anything to do with "protecting freedom."

It was stupid.

There ya go again, talking shit ya know nothing about. If I looked like you I'd refrain from trying to insult anyone, you're an easy target

Atta girl, all your best is on this level right here.

It was stupid.

ISIS is about dumb enough to give it a shot
My only regret is that I might have inadvertantly given ISIS hope… :lol:

You do not have first amendment rights on the job, how long before some of you morons can comprehend that?

"When I see people on my TV taking shots at Uncle Sam, I hope they always remember why they can."-country singer John Rich

God bless you and him and our troops and our homeland always!!!

Holly

:cuckoo:
[

Another one with no clue of the UCMJ.

So you think she couldn't be court martialed for this? :cuckoo:

Wrong it is a GENERAL ORDER there are a bunch of them that apply to all kind of stuff.
Here is what I found on general orders and standing for The NA isn't included.

Learn the 11 Military General Orders | Military.com

Forum List

Back