I hope they throw the book at her

:cuckoo:
[

Another one with no clue of the UCMJ.

So you think she couldn't be court martialed for this? :cuckoo:
She will most likely get a OTH discharge....but you might want to look up what a General Court Martial is all about.....this case, my silly-none-serving-friend, does not warrant a General Court Martial and all that entails.
More than likely a general under honorable.

She has served honorably.

I doubt if she will be discharged for this.

[

She will most likely get a OTH discharge....but you might want to look up what a General Court Martial is all about.....this case, my silly-none-serving-friend, does not warrant a General Court Martial and all that entails.
standing for the anthem is her duty! she failed her duty.

It is' nota duty, its a custom or protocol. But if she was ordered to stand by her superior officers or non coms, she is subject to discipline under the UCMJ. Of course, the Commander- in-Chief is Obama. He can pardon her on his way out the door.

OTH will properly fuck her for life.

Still, the act and political activism could well result in courts martial.
Which court martial, my non-serving-friend?

[

Probably at least Captain's Mast. Her evals are going in the toilet too.

Navy Sailor Refuses to Stand During National Anthem

This one is dumb as shit. She should get maximum penalty.
The reason so many of us go into the military is to protect the constitutional rights of people to protest. It's sad you don't see it that way. One wonders if you ever actually were in the military or if you understood what the military means to America.

If you were ever in the military you'd know when you're ordered to do something you fucking do it.
Funny thing is...you were never in the military.

Unlike YOU I never claimed I was ya lying old dyke

Keepin' it classy and on topic as per usual.

Go away, ya old freak of nature

The reason so many of us go into the military is to protect the constitutional rights of people to protest. It's sad you don't see it that way. One wonders if you ever actually were in the military or if you understood what the military means to America.

If you were ever in the military you'd know when you're ordered to do something you fucking do it.
Funny thing is...you were never in the military.

Unlike YOU I never claimed I was ya lying old dyke
You just pretend to know about the military....we know better, don't we, Succumbus?
no one needs to know. she took an oath and violated that oath, dereliction of duty.

no matter what the order? want to try that again?

I will. You will obey every and all LAWFUL orders.

Like subjects.

Like members of the armed forces are trained to do. Disobeying a lawful order could get you and your fellow warriors killed.

Oh come on now tt, you know you don't want that footballer doing it either.

That is correct. Showing disrespect to the United States by a few millionaire football players is disgusting. They are role models for the younger generation and should act as such.

I can understand how she feels, but to join the military and then refusing to stand for your own national anthem? I don't really understand that.

So don't understand it. Seems you don't want to understand a lot.

no matter what the order? want to try that again?

Like subjects.

Like members of the armed forces are trained to do. Disobeying a lawful order could get you and your fellow warriors killed.

That is correct. Showing disrespect to the United States by a few millionaire football players is disgusting. They are role models for the younger generation and should act as such.

Too bad.

Bullshit. Literally not one person has ever joined the military for the purpose of protecting people's right to protest. What a silly thing to say. You're kinda dumb.
So they don't pledge to uphold the constitution?
And abide by all military rules and regulations which includes obeying all lawful orders, our military is not and never has been democratic in nature.
And never wanted by the founders, apparently. I'm a big fan of people living up to their agreements but I still find this ironic.

Reportedly another military member did the same thing.
Uummmmm, there's a very, very, very good reason the military is the way it is and I don't see any irony whatsoever but then again I was in the Navy and I understand what one gives up to serve and why.
Yes I know about the other one and that person should be held accountable also.

[

Probably at least Captain's Mast. Her evals are going in the toilet too.
She can recover from those. Over time.

If she remains, she will be watching her manners.

I wouldn't want her ruining her career. And her future.

Like subjects.

Too bad.
Amazingly I agree with you.

Bullshit. Literally not one person has ever joined the military for the purpose of protecting people's right to protest. What a silly thing to say. You're kinda dumb.

Yeah really, it's all bullshit when they say the military is out there protecting the freedoms we have at home.

[

standing for the anthem is her duty! she failed her duty.

It is' nota duty, its a custom or protocol. But if she was ordered to stand by her superior officers or non coms, she is subject to discipline under the UCMJ. Of course, the Commander- in-Chief is Obama. He can pardon her on his way out the door.
she held her hand and swore to uphold the constitution of the united states and the flag is part of that. she is derelict in her duty to support the oath.

Yeah really, it's all bullshit when they say the military is out there protecting the freedoms we have at home.
what is it they're protecting being in harms way and all?

Forum List

Back