I hope ya'll enjoy wearing covid masks for the next four years under Biden.

After wearing masks becomes a new normal, then we'll have to make protective clothing from the global warming another new normal.

I suspect the snowflakes now will always have their crises.

Good night.
Thanks to Trump and his bungling of the outbreak. Had Hillary been elected we would all be back to normal by now.

Honey -

Hillary The Hag is the first virus your POTUS Trump already saved us from.

Try and keep up okay?

View attachment 411150
Will be glad when schools open again so you kids can go back to elementary school and get off this board and leave it to the adults..

It's great that most red states don't require any attempts by their citizens to prevent the spread of this deadly disease. RWNJs dying en masse from a virus they believe is harmless is the best thing the impeached president trump's endless lies will have accomplished.

It's not over yet.

It's over.

NV, WI, MI are what Biden needs to secure exactly 270.
You are spoiling the Kabuki theatre we are suppose to watch in the media.

Kill joy!

But it will be interesting how the democrats will, on the one hand try to defund the police, and on the other hand, mandate we all wear masks.

I would think they would have to double to size of the police force across the country to do that and quadruple the number of jails.
I will never ever ever ever wear a mask. They cannot make me.

:banana:

It's not over yet.

It's over.

Kill joy!

But it will be interesting how the democrats will, on the one hand try to defund the police, and on the other hand, mandate we all wear masks.

I would think they would have to double to size of the police force across the country to do that and quadruple the number of jails.

I don't like them either, but my wife had major surgery last week to repair her carotid artery and I was not gonna leave her in the hospital by herself so I wore one.

Good night.
Thanks to Trump and his bungling of the outbreak. Had Hillary been elected we would all be back to normal by now.
Wow you poor lemmings actually believe some of this parroted propaganda you spew....
Says someone who parrots everything he hears on right wing media..
You're the pos that parroted the media that he responded to, ya lying pos.

Good night.
Wow you poor lemmings actually believe some of this parroted propaganda you spew....
What??

Forcing Pandemic standards on the general population will kill some industries. The cruise industry as an example. Lots of jobs associated with it.

Good night.

Or until the vaccines that are being tested right now are readily available.......so middle of next of 2021 or so when anyone who wants one can have one.
Anyone can get a test n
Forcing Pandemic standards on the general population will kill some industries. The cruise industry as an example. Lots of jobs associated with it.
Well Diaper Joe may be lying and the leftyvirus could just disappear now that he gets in...but if he does what he threatened there will be severe job loss.

It's not over yet.

It's over.

Kill joy!

I don't like them either, but my wife had major surgery last week to repair her carotid artery and I was not gonna leave her in the hospital by herself so I wore one.
Doesn't this count?
41mb54SO8rL._AC_.jpg

1f679ecd3826c4619cb88fa1679f76da.jpg

Good night.

Or until the vaccines that are being tested right now are readily available.......so middle of next of 2021 or so when anyone who wants one can have one.
Anyone can get a test n
Well Diaper Joe may be lying and the leftyvirus could just disappear now that he gets in...but if he does what he threatened there will be severe job loss.

So says your imagination. The evidence doesn't point to any of that though.

The evidence strongly suggests that we'll have vaccines initially available to the most vulnerable early next year and available to pretty much everyone by the middle of next year.

I'm not quoting me. I'm paraphrasing the CDC.

Good night.

Anyone can get a test n

So says your imagination. The evidence doesn't point to any of that though.

The evidence strongly suggests that we'll have vaccines initially available to the most vulnerable early next year and available to pretty much everyone by the middle of next year.

I'm not quoting me. I'm paraphrasing the CDC.
I misread and thought you were talking about tests and not vaccines, I apologize. Your information is also what I understand to be true.

Good night.
What??
Pole smoking make you deaf?

Good night.

Honey -

Hillary The Hag is the first virus your POTUS Trump already saved us from.

Try and keep up okay?

View attachment 411150
Will be glad when schools open again so you kids can go back to elementary school and get off this board and leave it to the adults..
Why did you vote for Diaper Joe if you want the schools to open?

Good night.

Of course that's bullshit, as plenty of other countries have had outbreaks.

OTOH, Red China may not have launched the virus at all if it wasn't for Trump's hard line against them. They may well be rising back to the numero uno position if Sleepy Joe ascends to power.

Forum List

Back