I implore you

Every four years this country gets torn apart by political tools and their meaningless ideals.

We are all sinking in the same boat. Every last one of us has been disenfranchised by the system. The ruling class survives on our division, and will commit unethical acts to prevent solidarity among man.

Our disenfranchisement has led us into supporting egotistical and self serving liars such as Obama and Trump. Anti-human's with all the answers, and none of the solutions.

I implore you, do not vote come election day. Retain the moral high ground and refuse to consent to the systems manipulative ways. Forget all the bullshit and resist, as it is our last hope at a future.

Doing nothing solves nothing.

It's a really stupid plan.

I implore you, do not vote come election day. Retain the moral high ground and refuse to consent to the systems manipulative ways. Forget all the bullshit and resist, as it is our last hope at a future.
And you thought these pearls of wisdom were best distributed to a political forum? You are dismissed.

You are spewing bizarre theories.

On the contrary I am espousing valid philosophical and sociological concepts that you probably have never heard of before.

America > Russia

America vs Russia morphed into another ruling class scheme to divide people and distract them away from the evil going on in our own countries.

Nobody wants to be like Russia.

Nobody says "Gosh, we aspire to be like Russia."

In fact, most countries want to get away from Russia.

And with good reason.
I agree....the fascists hate their communist counterparts.....
Are you successful? Is your family suceeding? Then what's this about fascism? Are you a conspiracy theorist?

You are spewing bizarre theories.

On the contrary I am espousing valid philosophical and sociological concepts that you probably have never heard of before.

America > Russia

America vs Russia morphed into another ruling class scheme to divide people and distract them away from the evil going on in our own countries.

Nobody wants to be like Russia.

Nobody says "Gosh, we aspire to be like Russia."

In fact, most countries want to get away from Russia.

And with good reason.
I agree....the fascists hate their communist counterparts.....
Are you successful? Is your family suceeding? Then what's this about fascism? Are you a conspiracy theorist?
Very successful...why do you ask?

As for fascism, we know where you stand...sadly...

image.jpeg

Instead of urging people "not to vote", wouldn't it make more sense to urge people to "change the system"? Obviously the two parties have accumulated too much power and we need to elect some outsiders who want to give that power back to the citizens. Self serving politicians are the problem and that problem could be solved if we really wanted to solve it.

Instead of urging people "not to vote", wouldn't it make more sense to urge people to "change the system"? Obviously the two parties have accumulated too much power and we need to elect some outsiders who want to give that power back to the citizens. Self serving politicians are the problem and that problem could be solved if we really wanted to solve it.

The system isn't the problem .. the American people are .. a colonized people.

Few have any understanding of the Declaration of Independence.

Thanks to uncontrolled immigration and liberal corruption of our educational system.

Thanks to uncontrolled immigration and liberal corruption of our educational system.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the colonized minds of the American people. Absolutely nothing.

You can hardly blame our timid ignorance on outsiders or just liberals..

We should have listened to Eisenhower .. but we didn't.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the colonized minds of the American people. Absolutely nothing.

You can hardly blame our timid ignorance on outsiders or just liberals..

We should have listened to Eisenhower .. but we didn't.
I was responding to the only part of your post that was accurate. The rest of it was flat wrong.

Doing nothing solves nothing.

It's a really stupid plan.

I find this argument to be really stupid.

If I thought voting was productive, legitimate, or morally justified, I wouldn't be telling people to not vote. If you want to do something productive, then engage in direct action campaigns.

Instead of urging people "not to vote", wouldn't it make more sense to urge people to "change the system"?

It does not matter what rulers or which rules you use to define the system, as no system can exist without being corrupted.

Half my argument is that you do not actually have any power. Especially not through voting. The United States in an inverted totalitarian oligarchy, as have all constitutional republics have become that last more than 10-40 years (the average lifespan of a constitutional republic)

Obviously the two parties have accumulated too much power and we need to elect some outsiders who want to give that power back to the citizens.

The concept of electing rulers to give people the right to rule is a fallacious premise.

Self serving politicians are the problem and that problem could be solved if we really wanted to solve it.

All politicians are self serving. No one would make a career out of controlling others if they were not self serving.

Under most contemporary philosophy, everyone is self serving in some form or another.

Please exercise your right to vote.

Every four years this country gets torn apart by political tools and their meaningless ideals.

We are all sinking in the same boat. Every last one of us has been disenfranchised by the system. The ruling class survives on our division, and will commit unethical acts to prevent solidarity among man.

Our disenfranchisement has led us into supporting egotistical and self serving liars such as Obama and Trump. Anti-human's with all the answers, and none of the solutions.

Voting is direct action. The best one we have.

No, do not be retarded.

Voting is how rulers manufacture consent for their ability to rule over man. Direct action is instituting change by example, and it is much better to institute change ourselves than lobby the government to do it for us.

Besides, if you believe that your vote actually matters, then you do not understand much about how our system really works.

We have a system of checks and balances that the Constitutions guarantees.

Voting is direct action. The best one we have.

No, do not be retarded.

Voting is how rulers manufacture consent for their ability to rule over man. Direct action is instituting change by example, and it is much better to institute change ourselves than lobby the government to do it for us.

Besides, if you believe that your vote actually matters, then you do not understand much about how our system really works.

You got to go by the will of the people. Trains going left owebo. You want off or will you survive till the next election?

The will of the people is some bullshit.

Majoritarianism is representative of a society in which the political majority are rulers, and the political minorities are slaves. Or, it defines a system where the majority of conditioned minds declare backing of their pre-supposed political master.

If either Hillary or Trump won through the will of the majority, that would not somehow legitimize all the bullshit they are inevitably going to put us through.

We have a system of checks and balances that the Constitutions guarantees.

The constitution was violated the day it was signed.

Pieces of paper do not guarantee jackshit. Not like the system this specific piece of paper established is praise worthy.

That's some bullshit right there.

If the system was not flawed, then it would not of allowed flawed people to run it.

Forum List

Back