I islam growing because Christianity in the West is shrinking?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Could Islam's rise be due to less Christianity in the West?

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

I don't see a lot of Americans converting to Muslim so I think as time goes on you'll see more Atheists in America and less Christians, Jews & Muslims.

No modern American man or woman is going to live strictly like the Muslims do in the arab world. The Muslim faith is not going to catch on here.

The question is, will the arabs in the arab world ever be free enough to choose atheism?

Nature abhors a vacuum.

I don't see a lot of Americans converting to Muslim so I think as time goes on you'll see more Atheists in America and less Christians, Jews & Muslims.

No modern American man or woman is going to live strictly like the Muslims do in the arab world. The Muslim faith is not going to catch on here.

The question is, will the arabs in the arab world ever be free enough to choose atheism?

I think some people fail to get what's happening here.

It's not a matter of our being forced to adopt Islam as our religion as opposed to the religion we now subscribe to.

The danger of Islam is that they intend to be in a position to force you to choose captivity, conversion or death some day.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

It's not a matter of our being forced to adopt Islam as our religion as opposed to the religion we now subscribe to.

The danger of Islam is that they intend to be in a position to force you to choose captivity, conversion or death some day.

They would have to beat us in a war and occupy America. That's not going to happen.

Or, are you suggesting they are going to one day outnumber Christians to the extent that they will take over this country and THEN start picking on you Christians? How is that going to happen? The majority if America is Christian.

I don't think any of that is possible.

Are you worried they might nuke us if we don't convert? Do you really think they hate non Muslims that much? I don't. I think that's just the Christians trying to rally their base in an election year.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

I think it's much more due to how its' central figure Mohammed is said to be illiterate. The majority of human beings alive today are uneducated. Consequently, Islam will appeal more to them than something with an educated Jew at its' head.

Plus, as was depicted well in the movie "Idiocracy" dumb people as well as the uneducated multiply far faster than educated ones do. So in terms of population, people who already practice Islam are simply 'outbreeding' Christians who because they're typically better educated and mroe propserous put off kids until some impossible set of circumstances exist. Which means if they have kids at all it's just one or two, whereas culture that embrace Islam have many many children.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

I think it's much more due to how its' central figure Mohammed is said to be illiterate. The majority of human beings alive today are uneducated. Consequently, Islam will appeal more to them than something with an educated Jew at its' head.

Plus, as was depicted well in the movie "Idiocracy" dumb people as well as the uneducated multiply far faster than educated ones do. So in terms of population, people who already practice Islam are simply 'outbreeding' Christians who because they're typically better educated and mroe propserous put off kids until some impossible set of circumstances exist. Which means if they have kids at all it's just one or two, whereas culture that embrace Islam have many many children.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU]Muslim Demographics - YouTube[/ame]

They would have to beat us in a war and occupy America. That's not going to happen.

Or, are you suggesting they are going to one day outnumber Christians to the extent that they will take over this country and THEN start picking on you Christians? How is that going to happen? The majority if America is Christian.

I don't think any of that is possible.

Are you worried they might nuke us if we don't convert? Do you really think they hate non Muslims that much? I don't. I think that's just the Christians trying to rally their base in an election year.

I have, personally, been posting and circulating this info online for years and I know other Conservatives have as well but you still haven't gotten around to watching this video, eh?

[ame=http://youtu.be/NQOCcx5V9RI]Geert Wilders Warning to America Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Geert Wilders tells us of how it happened in his country and in Europe and warns us how it can happen to US here.

Last edited:
I don't see Islam growing significantly. Nor do I see Christianity on the decline. There may be certain sects in Christianity on the decline, but I don't think Christianity is on the decline. I think you are about to see the Lord's hand change the world again.

Forum List

Back