I just don't get it.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
You know how liberals are always defending gays? Telling everyone that it is perfectly normal? Now, imagine my surprise and confusion when a liberal, who was losing an argument, called me a faggot. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy?

You should not be surprised.

You will never deal with a liberal without experiencing a good dose of Hypocrisy. I suspect it has some connection to Envy being the root motivation for most of them. Envy is like poison to the soul.

You know how liberals are always defending gays? Telling everyone that it is perfectly normal? Now, imagine my surprise and confusion when a liberal, who was losing an argument, called me a faggot. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy?
I only see you dont realize how to use a dictionary. You do realize there is more than one definition right? Your surprise and confusion may be due to your lack of education.

Ad hominem attacks. It's all the Left has got. Everyone has a label:

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

It's all the same. Just another Liberal Leftist moron who's mad at you because you bested him without trying by actually talking about the issues.

At this point RWNJ
I've seen it all

Ive been at a feminist all womens group where I heard women badmouthing Palin making sexist statements, and had to stop and correct them. Because if they thought it was unfair to make such remarks about Hillary Clinton then it was equally wrong to bully Sarah Palin based on gender ie bashing appearance or intelligence because she is female. And this was a well established feminist group where those remarks were made.

I was totally floored not to find other liberals or Democrats willing to speak out against how the ACA mandates were Unconstitutional and antichoice! For a party that prides and distinguishes itself on being prochoice and defending freedom of choice from govt interference and regulation, how could this party justify mandates that penalize and deprive ppl of free choice? Yet over and over liberals justify this mandate as protecting choice of health care. WTF!!! How can you reconcile something SO antichoice yet claim to be prochoice.

And the final straw RWNJ is over the whole drug and gun thing. Where liberals want to restrict and regulate guns, even though these are needed and used for defense, while totally removing regulations on drugs despite the dangers. And the liberal belief that only govt military and police should have all the guns, but then they don't trust police with guns either!

So that's when it totally quit making any sense at all.

Liberals claim not to believe in mixing religious beliefs with govt, but somehow magically believe problems will fix themselves by putting govt in charge.

• Banned

At this point RWNJ
I've seen it all

Ive been at a feminist all womens group where I heard women badmouthing Palin making sexist statements, and had to stop and correct them. Because if they thought it was unfair to make such remarks about Hillary Clinton then it was equally wrong to bully Sarah Palin based on gender ie bashing appearance or intelligence because she is female. And this was a well established feminist group where those remarks were made.

I was totally floored not to find other liberals or Democrats willing to speak out against how the ACA mandates were Unconstitutional and antichoice! For a party that prides and distinguishes itself on being prochoice and defending freedom of choice from govt interference and regulation, how could this party justify mandates that penalize and deprive ppl of free choice? Yet over and over liberals justify this mandate as protecting choice of health care. WTF!!! How can you reconcile something SO antichoice yet claim to be prochoice.

And the final straw RWNJ is over the whole drug and gun thing. Where liberals want to restrict and regulate guns, even though these are needed and used for defense, while totally removing regulations on drugs despite the dangers. And the liberal belief that only govt military and police should have all the guns, but then they don't trust police with guns either!

So that's when it totally quit making any sense at all.

Liberals claim not to believe in mixing religious beliefs with govt, but somehow magically believe problems will fix themselves by putting govt in charge.
I saw an article once. Can't remember who posted it, but it was simply brilliant. It explained how leftists are actually able to believe two contradictory things at the same time. Wish someone could find it for me. It is worth reading again.

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

It's all the same. Just another Liberal Leftist moron who's mad at you because you bested him without trying by actually talking about the issues.
Liberal Leftist moron is not an ad hominem?

All those nasty, stupid fucking liberals have are ad hominem attacks. :lol:

I've called libs on such hypocrisy many times.

They are without shame.

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Note that toobfreak made a point, backed up it up with a discussion of lib behavior, than no one can deny, and then, in addition to making his valid point,

also paid back some of the name calling.

The difference being that he wasn't lying.

So, hope that cleared shit up for you.

That was rhetorical. I know you will pretend to not understand or at least, disagree.

Even though you know you were stone cold busted.

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Note that toobfreak made a point, backed up it up with a discussion of lib behavior, than no one can deny, and then, in addition to making his valid point,

That was rhetorical. I know you will pretend to not understand or at least, disagree.

Pay back isn't hypocritical?

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

Not even a little.

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

Not even a little.
Okay then. Any port in a storm.

I only see you dont realize how to use a dictionary. You do realize there is more than one definition right? Your surprise and confusion may be due to your lack of education.
The rainbow already had a meaning, but the homosexuals went and gave it another one any way. If they don't want us in such a game, why are they showing us how to play it?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

The left uses ad hominem attacks, and conservatives use race baiting. Got it!

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

Not even a little.
Okay then. Any port in a storm.

I think Correll is making the point that if you live by the sword then expect to die by the sword. People who go around with both the preface and body of every argument (like half the liberals on this forum) as an unprovoked insult directed to the specific person, AS THEIR PROOF of whatever their point is, should not expect people not to respond in kind, much less reply to them in respect. That's where I was at. I was not directing my remarks to any one person, my comments were entirely general, and as such, merely a descriptor of the general class of people who tend to use constantly unprovoked and incendiary personal insults in every post putting down the person they are replying to.

So if Leftists want to be talked to with more respect, they should begin by treating others first.

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

No. You've MISSED IT. The LEFT uses ad hominem attacks against those they cannot fool, and race baiting against those they CAN!

Orange Clown.
Faggot.
Fat pig.
brainless idiots.
Trumpsters.

No. You've MISSED IT. The LEFT uses ad hominem attacks against those they cannot fool, and race baiting against those they CAN!

That was brilliant.

Really boiled it down to the core of the Truth.

IN a single fucking sentence.

Forum List

Back