I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

If that punkass bitch and his qu33r buttbuddy Uncensore2080 wants to go higher just say so.

By the way, the world's greatest quarterback in history, Tom Brady, voted for The Donald. Any follow up questions?

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out.

Well, I'm glad you guys on the Alt-Right are having your Toad Elevating Moment.

Because after the debacle of a Trump loss, you guys are going to be the designated scapegoats.

My own expereince this morning- There was a line, full of women, people of color and even one gay couple.

I've been voting at that location since 2004, this is the first time I've ever had to wait in a line to case a vote.

And the district Im in really doesn't have any contests. Hillary isgoing to win IL easily, Duckworth is going to trounce Kirk, and the guy whose name I can't pronounce isgoing to get elected to Congress.
Listening is ironic that you say Trump supporters of the Republicans are Nazis, fanatics... bla bla and you, who are you exactly?
Maybe a soft testicle a sissy ostrich?
He repeatedly spoke out in favor of (political) assassinations. I guess, he votes Hillary...

Well if there is a clown show and boy was there ever...Stands to reason there will be a clown.
And there will be people who will vote for him.

I'm a Trump Fan and I like it:

trump-reagan.jpg

If that punkass bitch and his qu33r buttbuddy Uncensore2080 wants to go higher just say so.

By the way, the world's greatest quarterback in history, Tom Brady, voted for The Donald. Any follow up questions?

Are you sure about the Brady thing?....
I heard that was bullshit.

"Donald, I support you, you're my friend and I voted for you," Trump said Brady told him over the phone on Monday, drawing ear-shattering applause from the crowd of more than 11,000 supporters, based on the venue's capacity.
While Trump said Brady told him he had already voted, the Patriots quarterback said in an interview Monday morning that he had not yet voted and planned to vote either later in the day or Tuesday.
"No, I haven't voted yet," Brady said on the WEEI Boston's "Kirk & Callahan Show" when asked.
Unless Brady voted by mailing in an absentee ballot, he could not have voted early on Monday. Early voting ended Friday in Massachusetts.

But we have seen the Trumpers fall for many of Trumps lies.

Well if there is a clown show and boy was there ever...Stands to reason there will be a clown.
And there will be people who will vote for him.

Shut the fuck up you idiot and quit pretending you know what the thread is about before I slap your fat face.

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out.

Well, I'm glad you guys on the Alt-Right are having your Toad Elevating Moment.

Because after the debacle of a Trump loss, you guys are going to be the designated scapegoats.

My own expereince this morning- There was a line, full of women, people of color and even one gay couple.

I've been voting at that location since 2004, this is the first time I've ever had to wait in a line to case a vote.

And the district Im in really doesn't have any contests. Hillary isgoing to win IL easily, Duckworth is going to trounce Kirk, and the guy whose name I can't pronounce isgoing to get elected to Congress.
Listening is ironic that you say Trump supporters of the Republicans are Nazis, fanatics... bla bla and you, who are you exactly?
Maybe a soft testicle a sissy ostrich?
He repeatedly spoke out in favor of (political) assassinations. I guess, he votes Hillary...
Double face are for Hillary....putain de merde de CNN still spitting on Trump i am going to watch French New.

As the lovely Mrs. M. indicated, Reagan endorsed The Donald, our next President. I support that endorsement.

bodecea is a fat ass fred flintstone looking bull dyke and uncensored was taking a shot at that POS.

Right now on Facebook, Hillary is winning at a 3-1 margin over Trump.

Lewdog and Dalia, what kind of retarded idiot bases their election results on Facebook. Folks, I am college educated. Why can't you fucktards type a sentence in English? What kind of uneducated morons do I have to deal with here?

Lewdog and Dalia, what kind of retarded idiot bases their election results on Facebook. Folks, I am college educated. Why can't you fucktards type a sentence in English? What kind of uneducated morons do I have to deal with here?

WTF are you talking about? Can't type in English? Please tell me what part of my post wasn't proper English? I'm just passing on information that I saw on Facebook. Currently HRC as 1.7 million against Trump's 500 thousand. Don't like it? Shut the fuck up...

I don't go to facebook. so i did not know if it was good or not.

I don't go to facebook. so i did not know if it was good or not.

Don't mind him, he's just being a dick Trump supporter that is going to be a sore loser. I'm guessing there will be a lot of those tonight.

WTF are you talking about? Can't type in English? Please tell me what part of my post wasn't proper English? I'm just passing on information that I saw on Facebook. Currently HRC as 1.7 million against Trump's 500 thousand. Don't like it? Shut the fuck up...
For the English the insult i think was for me Lewdog

For the English the insult i think was for me Lewdog

Yeah, even if it was, knowing that English is your second language is a dick move to say something like that.

Well, I was wrong if you are telling the truth, BUT if you are and the voters are upper middle class they are likely college educated, and thus unlikely to vote for the Republican Party this cycle. Thus, the powers that be may be partisans who want to suppress a vote for HRC and other Democrats, for that is what a neo fascist fellow traveler will do, support Trump.
Maryland has a Republican governor and LG too, you silly goose.

I heard on the radio a half hour ago the first results are in from Guam, it is only a straw vote, but HRC beat Donald Trump by a 3 to 1 margin. This straw poll has predicted the winner each year but one since 1984. The year it didn't they vote for Gore who won the popular vote in the US, but lost it by one vote in the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back