I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

Lewdog and Dalia, what kind of retarded idiot bases their election results on Facebook. Folks, I am college educated. Why can't you fucktards type a sentence in English? What kind of uneducated morons do I have to deal with here?
I don't go to facebook. so i did not know if it was good or not.

Don't mind him, he's just being a dick Trump supporter that is going to be a sore loser. I'm guessing there will be a lot of those tonight.
I am a Trump supporter :badgrin: and right now i am getting sore after the poll that you give us that don't seem to mean nothing :biggrin: :badgrin:

Lewdog and Dalia, what kind of retarded idiot bases their election results on Facebook. Folks, I am college educated. Why can't you fucktards type a sentence in English? What kind of uneducated morons do I have to deal with here?

WTF are you talking about? Can't type in English? Please tell me what part of my post wasn't proper English? I'm just passing on information that I saw on Facebook. Currently HRC as 1.7 million against Trump's 500 thousand. Don't like it? Shut the fuck up...
For the English the insult i think was for me Lewdog

Yeah, even if it was, knowing that English is your second language is a dick move to say something like that.
I am used now but hey I am a little piss

If that punkass bitch and his qu33r buttbuddy Uncensore2080 wants to go higher just say so.

By the way, the world's greatest quarterback in history, Tom Brady, voted for The Donald. Any follow up questions?

Look, it takes Bode the better part of the day to pan handle that kind of money. She has to take her top off and get people to pay her to put it back on.....

Bode is not a good looking gal...

HR_0247.jpg

Well, Snouter, in case you haven't noticed, you're interacting with a bunch of uneducated Trump voters on this forum. These low info, low IQ degenerate high school dropouts get their news from memes that their friends post on facebook. That's about the extent of their political education.

So, give them a break, will ya? They're retarded.

I am a Trump supporter :badgrin: and right now i am getting sore after the poll that you give us that don't seem to mean nothing :biggrin: :badgrin:

My little French punk, forget the polls. Let us simply rejoice together when The Donald wins the Presidency of the USA!

Well, Snouter, in case you haven't noticed, you're interacting with a bunch of uneducated Trump voters on this forum. These low info, low IQ degenerate high school dropouts get their news from memes that their friends post on facebook. That's about the extent of their political education.

I wouldn't vote Trump with your dick.

That.....doesn't make any sense. But I give you an A for effort in trying to make a funny.

I'll be glad when this whole fucking thing is over... so many people that are just being total dicks and ignoring any sense of reasoning. Then when Trump or Hillary ruins the country, at least we'll be joined together, all on one sinking ship.

My little French punk, forget the polls. Let us simply rejoice together when The Donald wins the Presidency of the USA!

Je suis une femme and i said to the other one SYTFE my ass i am well éducated you don't know me alors ferme ta gueule ( shut your mouth)

That.....doesn't make any sense. But I give you an A for effort in trying to make a funny.
who do you think you are ? a professor ?

Lewdog and SYTFE can you please sort out your issues and post when have some fucking idea of what you are talking about? SYTFE, did we confirm you did not graduate high school? No judging, just curious.

Lewdog and SYTFE can you please sort out your issues and post when have some fucking idea of what you are talking about? SYTFE, did we confirm you did not graduate high school? No judging, just curious.

I'm sorry, I can't understand your college educated sentence structure. Can you please re-read and translate it for me?

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p
Good for you and I bet you didn't cast your ballot before 100s of your fellow precinct voters like HilLIARy Clinton did today.

I am part of the issue , i did not like the way he come around and insult Lewdog i don't know if he graduate or not but he surely act like he know everything.

i was at the polls ready to vote and i tripped and fell on my face. someone ran to me and said, "you must be here to vote for hillary"

It will be a surprise if Donald Trump win the élection for me was rigged i saw it on CNN those pigs for Hillary anyway it could happen look nobody believe in the Brexit

Forum List

Back