I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

CNN : 23.40 heure Française.
new hampshire
TRUMP 52,5%
CLINTON 41%

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?
You must be in a Blue district in a Red state.

That's what the last person said and it was EPIC FAIL.

EPIC FAIL. I live in Maryland, a deep blue state, and I would guess 95% of the people there were upper middle class white.

Well, I was wrong if you are telling the truth, BUT if you are and the voters are upper middle class they are likely college educated, and thus unlikely to vote for the Republican Party this cycle. Thus, the powers that be may be partisans who want to suppress a vote for HRC and other Democrats, for that is what a neo fascist fellow traveler will do, support Trump.

It is the truth. But I'm not reading that much into like you are. I think it was just poorly planned by someone who... planned poorly. My best guess was the vote in that room was almost evenly split between Trump and Clinton.

My wife and I visited the Western Shore of Maryland a couple of years ago. We spent a week in DC and drove to the Naval Academy (nice town) and then across the Bay Bridge and then south to St. Michaels where we had lunch. It was October when we flew into BWI on a course over the bay in the late afternoon, the colors were spectacular as was the coast line on our drive to south. Much of which was farm land as I recall, and quite rural.

Ah, Annapolis. Not to far from me. The trees just starting turning here a week ago. As you imagine that Bay Bridge gets backed up for miles in the summer. It's the only way to the beach unless you drive up and around the bay through Delaware.

I once drove across the USA on U.S.-50 from Annapolis to San Francisco. Best trip ever.

I drove from San Francisco to Milwaukee (the home of my in laws) on US 80, stayed at three KOA's on the way and after visiting the in laws went to ChiTown. I then went to Notre Dame to buy a friend a ND ball cap, then south to Louisville to buy a Louisville Slugger, for me (at that time I found out they had moved to Ohio),and then returned home on US 70 to Utah, turned north to Salt Lake,and returned to SF on US 80.

Now I fly and rent a car, but at age 22 that road trip was a memorable adventure and a blast.

Je suis une femme and i said to the other one SYTFE my ass i am well éducated you don't know me alors ferme ta gueule ( shut your mouth)

Please speak to me in French with proper accents going forward. I took French and Spanish in Junior High School!

Last edited:
Listening is ironic that you say Trump supporters of the Republicans are Nazis, fanatics... bla bla and you, who are you exactly?
Maybe a soft testicle a sissy ostrich?

Naw, I'm a Republican who wondered when my party lost it's fucking mind.

Je suis une femme and i said to the other one SYTFE my ass i am well éducated you don't know me alors ferme ta gueule ( shut your mouth)

Please speak to me in French with proper accents going forward. I took French and Spanish in Junior High School!
Non, i could speak in French to you here...if i keep my historical forum you could come speak in French with me.
I did not make a decision so far. CNN have fear about virginia maybe Hillary won't win Virginia.
Il est tard en France, nous aurons les résultats vers 5.00 a.m je me coucheras pas ce soir, Voilà :wink_2: 19 - 3 pour Trump

Listening is ironic that you say Trump supporters of the Republicans are Nazis, fanatics... bla bla and you, who are you exactly?

True Republican made somes mistake from the start one exemple : Jeb Bush say that he was not comfortable talking to a crowd the candidats were not well prepare like Trump was to became the nomined

True Republican made somes mistake from the start one exemple : Jeb Bush say that he was not comfortable talking to a crowd the candidats were not well prepare like Trump was to became to nomined

Jeb was the only Republican candidate I would have voted for. Trump screwed that all up.

True Republican made somes mistake from the start one exemple : Jeb Bush say that he was not comfortable talking to a crowd the candidats were not well prepare like Trump was to became to nomined

Jeb was the only Republican candidate I would have voted for. Trump screwed that all up.
No, Jeb screwed is candidature by himself

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p

I voted for Gary Johnson and it's the most pathetic vote I ever cast

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p

Did you vote for his VP candidate too? Mr. Aleppo?

Did you vote for his VP candidate too? Mr. Aleppo?

Um ... OK?

Hey Snoutly. :) Long time no see.

Revenge of the idiots!

True Republican made somes mistake from the start one exemple : Jeb Bush say that he was not comfortable talking to a crowd the candidats were not well prepare like Trump was to became the nomined

No, Jeb's problem was that he was delusional enough to think that Americans wanted a third Bush in the White House after the first two were such fucking disasters.

Of course, Trump might cause a recession before he gets into office. That's a new record for Republicans.

No, Jeb's problem was that he was delusional enough to think that Americans wanted a third Bush in the White House after the first two were such fucking disasters.

Of course, Trump might cause a recession before he gets into office. That's a new record for Republicans.[/Q

Why see eveything in dark ? the American peoples choose Trump i am till in shock by is victory in a nice way

Forum List

Back