🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I just noticed… Most of these protesters are smiling and laughing.

Protesting for the sake of protesting it looks to me…

Unless and until they're on their knees sobbing and pulling out their hair, they're not entitled to the same rights as the rest of us.

There. That will show 'em.

OP - you're an idiot. And getting more and more desperate every day.

Unless and until they're on their knees sobbing and pulling out their hair, they're not entitled to the same rights as the rest of us.

There. That will show 'em.

OP - you're an idiot. And getting more and more desperate every day.
Trump is only fulfilling his election promises… Just live with it. These protesters don't look angry to me they look like it's a party.

These protests for sure look way more like parties than protests...

They prove Trump's point.

EXACTLY how?

Be precise?

Where did the king of trumpery say the US Constitution is null and void if protesters dare to smile? Please post the EXACT section of the US Constitution that says that. PRECISELY.

Same question for Rustic. And this time, try to think as though you're a patriotic US American.

They prove Trump's point.

EXACTLY how?

Be precise?

Where did the king of trumpery say the US Constitution is null and void if protesters dare to smile? Please post the EXACT section of the US Constitution that says that. PRECISELY.

Same question for Rustic. And this time, try to think as though you're a patriotic US American.
Actually I quite enjoy watching these so-called protesters

Methinks some of these people should have showed up at the polls to vote for someone other than Trump…

Forum List

Back