I Just Wrote a Check

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
For nostalgic purposes, I just wrote a check, put it in an envelope, and dropped it in the mail to pay a bill

For nostalgic purposes, I just wrote a check, put it in an envelope, and dropped it in the mail to pay a bill

I have to do that every month. Well I technically don't have to, but my credit union charges $5 to do online/telephone payments. The irony is that Direct TV charges $5 if I don't do it electronically.

Just wait until the Iranians or Chinese knock our internet down and make it impossible to buy on-line or bank on-line.

Just wait until the Iranians or Chinese knock our internet down and make it impossible to buy on-line or bank on-line.

or russia.............. ironic that all their gov'ment business has paper back up.

horseandbuggy.gif

ShockedCanadian, do you realize the newer cars can be stopped remotely? What if that gets into the wrong hands?

The only times I use Checks now is for my rent payment, and for weddings/christenings/birthday parties.

Must have been the highlight of your weekend. Hope you have the comma and the decimal point in the right spot. Lol

I would hate to see you pay more than you have to. :auiqs.jpg:

(I have done that before and that sucked. Lol)

Forum List

Back