I keep asking myself...

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
How many criminal acts and lies at the highest level does this woman have to commit before her defenders start to become nauseous or run to the confessionals?

Trump or no Trump, these glaring scandals and national disgrace --- by those in power --- has no beginning and has no end.

How many criminal acts and lies at the highest level does this woman have to commit before her defenders start to become nauseous or run to the confessionals?

Trump or no Trump, these glaring scandals and national disgrace --- by those in power --- has no beginning and has no end.

Her supporters and defenders revel in what she can and has gotten away with. They rejoice in being HER enabler. Sad times indeed.

As you say, "Trump or no Trump". One doesn't need to vote for Trump, or even like him .... it's got nothing to do with Hitlery's conduct.

Totalitarian governments are never achieved through honest means and the leftists want a totalitarian government. It doesn't get any better than Hillary for them.

As you say, "Trump or no Trump". One doesn't need to vote for Trump, or even like him .... it's got nothing to do with Hitlery's conduct.
It has everything to do with Hillary's conduct. It's either her or Trump.

It's Official!

5 consecutive posts by nutters in one thread makes it an official nutter circle-jerk!

Technically, there is a total of 6 consecutive nutter posts in this thread, but that is only because iceweasel felt the need to double down on stupid.

It's Official!

5 consecutive posts by nutters in one thread makes it an official nutter circle-jerk!

Technically, there is a total of 6 consecutive nutter posts in this thread, but that is only because iceweasel felt the need to double down on stupid.
Oops! My bad. glasnost also doubles down on stupid and sneaks another post in before I could hit the post reply button.

It's Official!

What...you didn't see all the links to support the claim of "criminal acts at the highest level"? Oh wait...neither did I.

It's Official!

What...you didn't see all the links to support the claim of "criminal acts at the highest level"? Oh wait...neither did I.
It's been discussed here for months. Can you use the search function?

Her supporters and defenders revel in what she can and has gotten away with. They rejoice in being HER enabler. Sad times indeed.
It's thier vicarious way of feeling like a winner. Because in real life they are losers. They only wish they could game thier personal lives, the way thier masters have gamed them.

It has everything to do with Hillary's conduct. It's either her or Trump.
I'll bet you can't swim. You're one of those who takes off his shoes and socks and just goes as deep as it takes to get your ankles damp.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
That you didn't understand the depth of posts #1 and #3.
Sure I did, that's why I said:
"It has everything to do with Hillary's conduct. It's either her or Trump."

True story.

Turz, do you ever question any of the accusations against Hillary? Do you ever peruse and consider the debunks? I ask because it seems that accusations against Hillary seem to be all accepted without question, not necessarily by you but as a trend among Trump supporters. Yet when he speaks, few of his supporters seem to accept his slogans without substance as some sort of relief from their troubles. An example: Trump promises to return manufacture to America by punishing those who have fled the country thru taxes or tariffs or something. Yet if I recall, Obama tried that and got shot down by Congress. (I'll have to look that up, because I am not remembering dates or details. Do you?) Also, the only good blue collar jobs before the hemorrhage of 2007/2008 were union jobs. That's one of the reasons why I question Trump's promises, the ones he fails to detail.

I'm aware of Clinton's history. After 30 years, you'd think the professional hounds could come up with something indictable, wouldn't you? I've heard that if you look long enough you can indict a ham sandwich, but it seem they fall short when it comes to their favorite scapegoat. The court is public opinion is the only recourse for the haters it seems.

It's thier vicarious way of feeling like a winner. Because in real life they are losers. They only wish they could game thier personal lives, the way thier masters have gamed them.
True. But that applies to all "groupies".

Turz, do you ever question any of the accusations against Hillary? Do you ever peruse and consider the debunks? I ask because it seems that accusations against Hillary seem to be all accepted without question, not necessarily by you but as a trend among Trump supporters. Yet when he speaks, few of his supporters seem to accept his slogans without substance as some sort of relief from their troubles. An example: Trump promises to return manufacture to America by punishing those who have fled the country thru taxes or tariffs or something. Yet if I recall, Obama tried that and got shot down by Congress. (I'll have to look that up, because I am not remembering dates or details. Do you?) Also, the only good blue collar jobs before the hemorrhage of 2007/2008 were union jobs. That's one of the reasons why I question Trump's promises, the ones he fails to detail.

I'm aware of Clinton's history. After 30 years, you'd think the professional hounds could come up with something indictable, wouldn't you? I've heard that if you look long enough you can indict a ham sandwich, but it seem they fall short when it comes to their favorite scapegoat. The court is public opinion is the only recourse for the haters it seems.
No doubt about it. You've gotta' get another hat!

Turz, do you ever question any of the accusations against Hillary?

Yes, to the point where I no longer question it.

Yet when Trump speaks, few of his supporters seem to accept his slogans without substance as some sort of relief from their troubles.

This is silly. There are only two kinds of political candidates. One who makes no promises because they know they cannot make good on that. And one who says what they are going to do without specific details how. The vast majority, including Trump and Hillary (free college education for all, yeah right) and scores who preceded them all fall into the second category. For you or the media or whoever to accuse Trump of lack of specifics for his goals is pure hypocrisy and lunacy. You fool no one. They ALL do this.

I'm aware of Clinton's history. After 30 years, you'd think the professional hounds could come up with something indictable, wouldn't you?

I suggest you look at all that's transpired in a different way.

The IRS was not found guilty and no one convicted. Justice was served?

Obama Accused of Sabotaging IRS Probe | American Free Press

Forum List

Back