I kinda feel bad for the GOP who runs for any office....here's why

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How do you run an election and not get Palin/McCain'd???? The only plus they'll have for 2016 is running against Hillary, who I will never support or vote for, that's the only way I can see them winning. Here's why....they have to please stupid conservatives for votes. I mean, how do you run an nationwide campaign that encompasses everyone...all the while constantly having to keep the nut farm happy? I've yet to see it done!!

f74c77c959d3684757eed653c9a06349.jpg

How do you run an election and not get Palin/McCain'd???? The only plus they'll have for 2016 is running against Hillary, who I will never support or vote for, that's the only way I can see them winning. Here's why....they have to please stupid conservatives for votes. I mean, how do you run an nationwide campaign that encompasses everyone...all the while constantly having to keep the nut farm happy? I've yet to see it done!!

The number one thing the American people want is sanity. They're sick of blame, attacks and bull crap. Who ever that runs a campaign based on vision and the fundamentals of our society will win the white house. What are those? People want good roads to drive to work on! They want infrastructure! People want good food, clean water, clean air and a system that can innovate good ideas. People generally want science and r&d investment. People love seeing nasa land on other planets and our national weather service warn them ahead of the next storm. Lastly, they want their children to be educated.

The gop has one strength. People want the family and to come home to a loving bunch of children. ;) This is worth about 50 elv for the gop if they play it wisely. The above is worth at least 250! ;)

The truth is the gop anti-science, anti-investment and ugly blame game is going to lose it for them. Ferguson lost it for the democrats in 2014 so they also have to be careful...

I can't see the republicans winning over 225 elv in 2016 if they attack infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

I feel sorry for Democrats with their liberal base. How do they get born and then become such snobs?
born that way
Inherited
in breeding

I guess they have to please their stupid liberals so they act like their poop doesn't stink

they must have went through tons of money on high horses

You obviously missed the midterms. Democrats got their asses handed to them.

• Banned

The number one thing the American people want is sanity. They're sick of blame, attacks and bull crap. Who ever that runs a campaign based on vision and the fundamentals of our society will win the white house. What are those? People want good roads to drive to work on! They want infrastructure! People want good food, clean water, clean air and a system that can innovate good ideas. People generally want science and r&d investment. People love seeing nasa land on other planets and our national weather service warn them ahead of the next storm. Lastly, they want their children to be educated.

The gop has one strength. People want the family and to come home to a loving bunch of children. ;) This is worth about 50 elv for the gop if they play it wisely. The above is worth at least 250! ;)

The truth is the gop anti-science, anti-investment and ugly blame game is going to lose it for them. Ferguson lost it for the democrats in 2014 so they also have to be careful...

I can't see the republicans winning over 225 elv in 2016 if they attack infrastructure, science, r&d and education.

I have said this many many many times before and it begs repeating.....what lost the democrats was low voter turnout and fukked up candidates that ran from Obama. I don't know what it is about the BLACK GUY, but white candidates stay clear from this guy, who's only crime is doing a damned good job. In Ky. we had a bitch that wouldn't even admit she knew the guy. It turned a lot of democrats off, myself included. She had tied Mitch all the way, until the dumb bitch, like all democrats got scared of the white voter!!

• Banned
I feel sorry for Democrats with their liberal base. How do they get born and then become such snobs?
born that way
Inherited
in breeding

I guess they have to please their stupid liberals so they act like their poop doesn't stink

Tell you what, you speak english and you may just get a response, seriously, how old are you?

born that way
Inherited
in breeding

Tell you what, you speak english and you may just get a response, seriously, how old are you?
Pretty plain and sane to me.

State and local elections. The national elections the last 25 years has only gotten harder for the republicans. I'd stay center and offer up good ideas to maintain our country.

• Banned

Actually the American Stupid got their asses handed to them....I challenge you or ANYONE HERE FOR THAT MATTER.....to name one piece of legistlation these hero's have done since taking office, other than making fools of themselves with that Iranian mess? Name just one, just one tiny bit of anything these morons have done for that landslide ass kickin???

I'll be waiting but do know that I need my beauty sleep!!

born that way
Inherited
in breeding

Pretty plain and sane to me.

Of course it is, anyone with a conservative brain can read dumb.....duh!!

Democrats are in such deep shit because of their shallow bench.

It's Hillary or nobody.

Unless Harry Reid and Pelosi team up but the chances are huge that they'd elbow each other to death at the convention.

Still, somewhere in Kenya, a clean, articulate kid dreams......

I have said this many many many times before and it begs repeating.....what lost the democrats was low voter turnout and fukked up candidates that ran from Obama. I don't know what it is about the BLACK GUY, but white candidates stay clear from this guy, who's only crime is doing a damned good job. In Ky. we had a bitch that wouldn't even admit she knew the guy. It turned a lot of democrats off, myself included. She had tied Mitch all the way, until the dumb bitch, like all democrats got scared of the white voter!!

Your comment reeks of racism and nobody takes that garbage serious

Obama said to make the midterms about him.

That's why the Democrats lost and lost big time. It was historic.

The Dems have lost more seats under Obama than any other Presidency. Now THAT'S a record.

:lol:

Actually the American Stupid got their asses handed to them....I challenge you or ANYONE HERE FOR THAT MATTER.....to name one piece of legistlation these hero's have done since taking office, other than making fools of themselves with that Iranian mess? Name just one, just one tiny bit of anything these morons have done for that landslide ass kickin???

Wow, you have a whole swimming pool full of the kool aid, don't you?

Many more than Palin, McCain. The list of truly dumb Republicans is endless.

Bachmann, Gohmert, Lindsey Graham, Steve King, Jindal, Rick Perry and that barely scratches the surface.

RWs vote for idiots.

Have patience. Things don't happen overnight. Now, if you read the Congressional Record you will see the Senate has passed a lot of veto proof bills that the criminal Harry Reed sat on for months and years.

Yep.

RWs consistently vote against their own best interests and the best interests of their families.

Dems don't vote.

That's why we have a dysfunctional congress.

What difference does it make, really? As usual, stupid voters are going to elect a professional politician to be our next president. And, since neither party is pro-America, what real difference does it make whether a Republican or a Democrat wins the oval office. What has either party done for us over the past 50 plus years? Yet, stupid voters will once again run to the polls, elect another professional politician to sit in the oval office, then spend the next four years complaining. Voters never learn. They do the exact same thing election after election, and expect a different result. Go figure.

It really makes me laugh to read and hear voters argue over which party is better, which party will make everything right, and which party will actually serve this nation and all Americans in a pro-America manner. Obviously, there're a lot of voters that don't have a clue as to what has been taking place over the past 50 plus years. They don't understand and realize that both parties, through many administrations, have sold us out, and created what we're seeing and experiencing today.

Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. Professional politicians are bought and paid for. We have a Lobbyists controlled U.S. Congress, and an oval office greatly influenced by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. By the time professional politicians take office, they owe many favors. And, as soon as they're seated, they return those favors. The wealthy, the powerful, and the influential place the names on the ballots, and we choose from those they have selected. We have surrendered our power, and now it belongs to those wealthy and powerful enough to purchase it. "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

Professional politicians love to hear us argue and take sides. They know that as long as we're divided, they win, we lose. Their worst fear is a united citizenry. A united citizenry will ensure that the power is returned to the people, and will remain with the people as long as we're united. So, go ahead and argue until election day 2016, then watch what happens for the next four years. By taking sides and arguing whether Democrats or Republicans are better, you're playing right into the hands of those hell-bent on our further destruction.

Think about this: Over the past 50 plus years, we've engaged in senseless deadly costly wars ( Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan ), we've closed our plants and factories in favor of strengthening foreign economies, we've created a poor and dependent citizenry, we've amassed astronomical debt that many generations of Americans will be paying for, we've lost the right to privacy, we have the largest prison population in the world, the rich have gotten richer, and the poor have gotten poorer, we have a system of injustice instead of one of real justice, college degrees are basically worthless, we have taxation without representation, our infrastructure is in bad need of repairs and upgrades, we have fewer home owners, cities are going bankrupt, pension funds are in trouble, jobs are now part-time, temporary, and low-wage, half of our children are living in poverty, we have the largest defense budget in the world, yet we send our soldiers to fight and die with little more than soldiers had in both world wars, we've lost the fear and respect from our allies, we have Vets that can't get timely medical care, we have entire families homeless and living on the streets, our elderly have to choose between buying food and buying medicine, and our young adults have a very troubling and uncertain future ahead of them.

If you want to aid and abet the ones responsible for our socioeconomic decline, then go ahead and vote more professional politicians to serve in government. But, if you do, you have no one to blame for our downward spiral except yourself. And, by doing so, you'll hurt all of us, and future generations of Americans.

Many more than Palin, McCain. The list of truly dumb Republicans is endless.

Bachmann, Gohmert, Lindsey Graham, Steve King, Jindal, Rick Perry and that barely scratches the surface.

RWs vote for idiots.
Were you their professor in college? Or what? Truly dumb observance on your part.

State and local elections. The national elections the last 25 years has only gotten harder for the republicans. I'd stay center and offer up good ideas to maintain our country.

Listen, contrary to popular beliefs, despite party affiliation, we all want whats best for us, our families and our country, correct? Sadly, the GOP doesn't see it that way. Both Mitch and McCain got caught up in the crazy zone and before you knew it, it was us against them, the poor vs the rich, the whites vs the blacks.....The GOP never has a message, its all about scaring the hell out of whites and you know this.

Forum List

Back