I kinda feel bad for the GOP who runs for any office....here's why

It's awful when the votes of illegal aliens and the dead are suppressed.
They're the only hope the Dems have.

You got a credible link to that actually happening anywhere but inside the minds of right wingers? There is more evidence of laws broken concerning possession of migratory foul than there is of in person voter fraud.

You got a credible link to that actually happening anywhere but inside the minds of right wingers? There is more evidence of laws broken concerning possession of migratory foul than there is of in person voter fraud.

Voter ID doesn't prevent illegals and the dead from voting?

Nobody has ever shown that that problem even existed. There are several examples of republicans saying voter ID laws would assure republican victories, and I know that it prevented many thousands of legal citizens from voting.

Nobody has ever shown that that problem even existed. There are several examples of republicans saying voter ID laws would assure republican victories, and I know that it prevented many thousands of legal citizens from voting.

National Review

How do you run an election and not get Palin/McCain'd???? The only plus they'll have for 2016 is running against Hillary, who I will never support or vote for, that's the only way I can see them winning. Here's why....they have to please stupid conservatives for votes. I mean, how do you run an nationwide campaign that encompasses everyone...all the while constantly having to keep the nut farm happy? I've yet to see it done!!

f74c77c959d3684757eed653c9a06349.jpg

I wouldn't start planning any victory parades just yet, a lot can happen in the next twenty months.

How would it prevent a legal citizen from voting? That makes no sense. We had illegal votes here and the Democrats threw them in with the legal ones after the second recount and stole the gubernatorial election. For the greater good.

No one spouts more shit here than you do and that's saying something.

How would it prevent a legal citizen from voting? That makes no sense. We had illegal votes here and the Democrats threw them in with the legal ones after the second recount and stole the gubernatorial election. For the greater good.

No one spouts more shit here than you do and that's saying something.

Oh my......a crazy right winger questions my credibility............what ever will I do?

Forum List

Back