I kinda feel bad for the GOP who runs for any office....here's why

How do you run an election and not get Palin/McCain'd???? The only plus they'll have for 2016 is running against Hillary, who I will never support or vote for, that's the only way I can see them winning. Here's why....they have to please stupid conservatives for votes. I mean, how do you run an nationwide campaign that encompasses everyone...all the while constantly having to keep the nut farm happy? I've yet to see it done!!

You obviously missed the midterms. Democrats got their asses handed to them.
DENIAL run deep with liberal/dems. it's sad to watch

I put a challenge out there, please tell me what has this 2014 landslide given you admirers thus far? Other than making complete fools of themselves over this Iranian mess, other than in fighting over a budget, like who didn't see this coming and ???????, I personally think as does the country, the world, space...and beyond, think you people WASTED A VOTE.

I put a challenge out there, please tell me what has this 2014 landslide given you admirers thus far?

It got old "left eye" Reid to retire.

So voting in a bunch of nuts was to get rid of Ried? Got news for ya, all white men in the senate and the congress who was around during the dark ages, need to go and yes Harry should lead the way.

No, voting out a bunch of libs was not to get rid of Reid.
It was just an added bonus.

How do you run an election and not get Palin/McCain'd???? The only plus they'll have for 2016 is running against Hillary, who I will never support or vote for, that's the only way I can see them winning. Here's why....they have to please stupid conservatives for votes. I mean, how do you run an nationwide campaign that encompasses everyone...all the while constantly having to keep the nut farm happy? I've yet to see it done!!

f74c77c959d3684757eed653c9a06349.jpg

DENIAL run deep with liberal/dems. it's sad to watch

I put a challenge out there, please tell me what has this 2014 landslide given you admirers thus far? Other than making complete fools of themselves over this Iranian mess, other than in fighting over a budget, like who didn't see this coming and ???????, I personally think as does the country, the world, space...and beyond, think you people WASTED A VOTE.

Oh for crying out loud, can't you find the bills that have been passed?
Do you even know where to look?

I'm a dual citizen and I check on both governments all the time to see what they are up to.

After all, we're their employers. :) Here's just a couple of days in March.

Passenger Rail Reform and Investment Act of 2015

Sponsor: Rep. Bill Shuster (Transportation and Infrastructure)
March 3, 2015

Passed

Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2015

Improving Regulatory Transparency for New Medical Therapies Act, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Joe Pitts (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2015

Access to Life-Saving Trauma Care for All Americans Act

Sponsor: Rep. Michael Burgess (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2015

Trauma Systems and Regionalization of Emergency Care Reauthorization Act

Sponsor: Rep. Michael Burgess (Energy and Commerce)
March 16, 2015

Passed

Notice of Observation Treatment and Implication for Care Eligibility (NOTICE) Act

Sponsor: Rep. Lloyd Doggett (Ways and Means)
March 16, 2015

Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act

Sponsor: Rep. Louis Barletta (Ways and Means)
March 16, 2015

Passed

Medicare DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Improvement Act of 2015, as amended

Sponsor: Rep. Pat Tiberi (Ways and Means)
March 16, 2015

Monday March 16 2015 gop.gov

Last edited:
Flash to the low information liberal left... McCain ain't running. Remember last November? Republicans won the biggest landslide in mid term history. The reason republicans have so many candidates at this stage of the campaign is that they are fully aware that anybody can beat Hillary.

I feel sorry for Democrats with their liberal base. How do they get born and then become such snobs?
born that way
Inherited
in breeding

I guess they have to please their stupid liberals so they act like their poop doesn't stink

they must have went through tons of money on high horses

Actually, it smells like roses.

Flash to the low information liberal left... McCain ain't running. Remember last November? Republicans won the biggest landslide in mid term history. The reason republicans have so many candidates at this stage of the campaign is that they are fully aware that anybody can beat Hillary.

I remember hearing that anybody could beat Obama too. I guess that's what it sounds like if you only listen to fox.

I remember hearing that anybody could beat Obama too. I guess that's what it sounds like if you only listen to fox.
I remember hearing that exit polls indicated that John Kerry beat George Bush too. That's what it sounds like if you only listen to the comedy channel.

Actually the American Stupid got their asses handed to them....I challenge you or ANYONE HERE FOR THAT MATTER.....to name one piece of legistlation these hero's have done since taking office, other than making fools of themselves with that Iranian mess? Name just one, just one tiny bit of anything these morons have done for that landslide ass kickin???

I'll be waiting but do know that I need my beauty sleep!!

Actually the American Stupid got their asses handed to them....

Yes, the Dems still can't sit after the beating they absorbed.

I keep hearing that from repubs, but not from a single Democrat. I wonder why?

Actually the American Stupid got their asses handed to them....I challenge you or ANYONE HERE FOR THAT MATTER.....to name one piece of legistlation these hero's have done since taking office, other than making fools of themselves with that Iranian mess? Name just one, just one tiny bit of anything these morons have done for that landslide ass kickin???

Dems are too stupid to realize they lost 9 Senate seats?

And they'll lose more in '16 the way things are going.

Dumbass. We know who won what seats. We just don't see that as a big problem because the right doesn't know how to govern anyway,(what have they accomplished so far) and it is only a temporary loss.

I have said this many many many times before and it begs repeating.....what lost the democrats was low voter turnout and fukked up candidates that ran from Obama. I don't know what it is about the BLACK GUY, but white candidates stay clear from this guy, who's only crime is doing a damned good job. In Ky. we had a bitch that wouldn't even admit she knew the guy. It turned a lot of democrats off, myself included. She had tied Mitch all the way, until the dumb bitch, like all democrats got scared of the white voter!!
You too stupid and racist to understand the world you live in, that's the only message your posts get across. You obviously NEED simple answers. Only a small number of hard core lefties think this country is going in the right direction. That's WHY the Democrat vote didn't turn out and why the Republican vote did. It had nothing to do with anybody's skin color. Please don't vote. We've seen the results.

Dumbass. We know who won what seats. We just don't see that as a big problem because the right doesn't know how to govern anyway,(what have they accomplished so far) and it is only a temporary loss.
Here ya go BULLDUNG...73 bills passed so far, pop your head out of your ass and check up on things before your run your stupid mouth.

Bills By Congress gop.gov

Last edited:

gawd... you are a boring petulant child. . Go back to romper room

Last edited:
Here ya go BULLDUNG...73 bills passed so far, pop your head out of your ass and check up on things before your run your stupid mouth.

Bills By Congress gop.gov

You really need to read your own links a little more carefully. There are 73 bills listed, but only about 40 that have passed the House. You can tell which ones they are because they have "PASSED" written beside them. Passing the house means nothing anyway if the Senate doesn't pass it too. What was that about your head up your ass, and your stupid mouth?

I have said this many many many times before and it begs repeating.....what lost the democrats was low voter turnout and fukked up candidates that ran from Obama. I don't know what it is about the BLACK GUY, but white candidates stay clear from this guy, who's only crime is doing a damned good job. In Ky. we had a bitch that wouldn't even admit she knew the guy. It turned a lot of democrats off, myself included. She had tied Mitch all the way, until the dumb bitch, like all democrats got scared of the white voter!!
You too stupid and racist to understand the world you live in, that's the only message your posts get across. You obviously NEED simple answers. Only a small number of hard core lefties think this country is going in the right direction. That's WHY the Democrat vote didn't turn out and why the Republican vote did. It had nothing to do with anybody's skin color. Please don't vote. We've seen the results.

I understand your plea for the Democratic party not to vote. Voter suppression is the only hope repubs have.

I understand your plea for the Democratic party not to vote. Voter suppression is the only hope repubs have.
How was the Democrat vote suppressed last November?

How was the Democrat vote suppressed last November?
1. Obama hinted for the Dems to stay home
2. Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back