I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

Yes, the left defends the rights of homosexuals and Transexuals, they defend the environment, they oppose abusive name calling, they support the rights of immigrants, they oppose honoring confederate culture.
This enrages conservatives who engage in a war on woke

Yes, the left defends the rights of homosexuals and Transexuals, they defend the environment, they oppose abusive name calling, they support the rights of immigrants, they oppose honoring confederate culture.
The real leaders in Europe who have centuries of blood on their hands are doing this.

As always, it's not the goal that is the problem. The problem is the methods used to achieve the goal.

If all a given method does in inflame and increase animosity, motivating others to react in kind, maybe that's not an optimal method.

It's like we don't consider the overall ramifications of our methods for the slightest second.

You voted for Biden/Harris, the most radically left-wing and identity-politics obsessed administration in American history.

Why should anyone listen to you?

What you were saying in 2016 was "regressive, regressive, regressive"

Once Hillary secured the nomination and Bernie was no longer a threat, you changed your epithet to "Trumpster, Trumpster, Trumpster".
Yes, my little crusade changed when I saw something that bothered me even more.

If you folks can ever get past this madness, I'll go back.

I appreciate your always-rapt attention, and how far up in your head I exist.

Circa February 2007, a Kenyan with a foreigners name launched a campaign to run for President, this foreigner ran on a “Change America” / Hate America platform, he was elected POTUS and change America he did.
He trained minorities, weird kooky housewives, ignorant fools and desperate America haters to only vote on free shit, hate whitey and other social issues….Newly trained Democrat voters have lost all their shit, they will vote against their own economical interests and against the advancement of America if they’re told their vote may help the George Floyds, wetbacks, trannies and faggots of America. The purple haired psychos with nose rings and neck tattoos, emotional dumbass suburban housewives and ‘minorities’ won’t be returning to sanity anytime soon, there’s no coming back for them….The Kenyan programming is here to stay.

As always, it's not the goal that is the problem. The problem is the methods used to achieve the goal.

If all a given method does in inflame and increase animosity, motivating others to react in kind, maybe that's not an optimal method.

It's like we don't consider the overall ramifications of our methods for the slightest second.

Conservatives are set in their ways

They liked being able to call people retard or faggot. They liked using the “n” word
They liked it better when homosexuals stayed in the shadows
They hate hearing Hispanics talking to themselves in Spanish
They enjoyed flying Confederate flags
They don’t want children learning about past racial discrimination or about homosexuality.

When they no longer could, they simmered. It reached a boiling point when a black man was elected President.
It manifested itself with the election of Trump and his promise to “Make America Great Again” where great was a return to those conservative values.

Now it has moved to a War on Woke

The culture thingy is simply a distraction as both parties bleed the populace with climate taxation and massive inflation into oblivion.

There is only the uniparty.

People will vote for this shit and then bitch about it LOL
Fucking idiots.
This is why I support restricted voting.
Sure. So who gets to pick those citizens y'all choose or think should be restricted from voting in your fantasy world Tn?

How does that fit in with all men and women are created equal?

I just don't see how that could ever work....?

Sure. So who gets to pick those citizens y'all choose or think should be restricted from voting in your fantasy world Tn?

How does that fit in with all men and women are created equal?

I just don't see how that could ever work....?
The state legislature

From my vantage point, the DNC has control of most of the media, the schools, and most of government.

Therefore, they control public opinion.

As a result, how could elections ever be fair?

I agree with you, and the reason fighting 'woke' is their top priority is because this is so much easier to understand than actual policy issues. It really does not get any easier to the rightwing than there only being two genders, and Democrats trying to walk that tightrope is perhaps the most visible indication of the differences between rightwing thinking (black and white) and what some on the other side see as many shades of grey.

Forum List

Back