I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

Circa February 2007, a Kenyan with a foreigners name launched a campaign to run for President, this foreigner ran on a “Change America” / Hate America platform, he was elected POTUS and change America he did.
He trained minorities, weird kooky housewives, ignorant fools and desperate America haters to only vote on free shit, hate whitey and other social issues….Newly trained Democrat voters have lost all their shit, they will vote against their own economical interests and against the advancement of America if they’re told their vote may help the George Floyds, wetbacks, trannies and faggots of America. The purple haired psychos with nose rings and neck tattoos, emotional dumbass suburban housewives and ‘minorities’ won’t be returning to sanity anytime soon, there’s no coming back for them….The Kenyan programming is here to stay.
Your "Kenyan" was born in Hawaii to an American mother.

Even IF ever he had been born in Kenya ( his father was born in Kenya) his mother was an American . That means that he would have, just like Ted Cruz and John McCain who were not born in the USA.....the RIGHT to run for and become President of the USA.

The rest of your bellyaching is also nothing more than Republican lies intent on incite ignorant people like yourself.

Even Trump abandoned his lie about Obama being foreign born once he entered as candidate for the US Presidency.

Guess how many of his and many other Republicans sayings are nothing but lies to attracts fools to vote for them.

I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

Meanwhile, our federal debt is $32 trillion and climbing.

I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm seeing scant evidence Republicans are winning on those issues, largely because it's the extremists on their side who are pushing back against extremists on the other side, countering with extremist resolutions.

Meanwhile, our federal debt is $32 trillion and climbing.

Meh...........both parties have screwed this country into a third world dump. Now, we're seeing the de-dollarization, silent run of trillions on the banks, and the soon implementation of the cbdc in which the dollar is gone and stipends will be given to the populace. Id suspect within 12-24 months.

Meh...........both parties have screwed this country into a third world dump. Now, we're seeing the de-dollarization, silent run of trillions on the banks, and the soon implementation of the cbdc in which the dollar is gone and stipends will be given to the populace. Id suspect within 12-24 months.
You have a head full of conspiracy theories.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm seeing scant evidence Republicans are winning on those issues, largely because it's the extremists on their side who are pushing back against extremists on the other side, countering with extremist resolutions.
Well, I guess it depends on the definition of "winning".

In terms of public sentiment? I'd agree, they're not changing any minds or making any real headway there. But where they HAVE won is the Supreme Court, which is probably the biggest effect of Trump's presidency, and his victory there was fueled by this. And now we're seeing new legislation and/or bill passages that are "anti-woke" in a few states.

Could all of this crap completely backfire on them? Yeah, definitely. That was my concern right after he won in 2016, that the party would end up fucking up so badly that the response would push us too far back to the Left.

As you say, "countering with extremist solutions". Back and forth, back and forth, just getting more nuts.

The Democrats were the party for slavery back 150 years ago.

All of that changed around the 1930s.

Both parties switched ideologies slowly with time.
Bullshit. Democrats had ex KKK members that served in congress up until at least 2010.

Well, I guess it depends on the definition of "winning".

In terms of public sentiment? I'd agree, they're not changing any minds or making any real headway there. But where they HAVE won is the Supreme Court, which is probably the biggest effect of Trump's presidency, and his victory there was fueled by this. And now we're seeing new legislation and/or bill passages that are "anti-woke" in a few states.

Could all of this crap completely backfire on them? Yeah, definitely. That was my concern right after he won in 2016, that the party would end up fucking up so badly that the response would push us too far back to the Left.

As you say, "countering with extremist solutions". Back and forth, back and forth, just getting more nuts.
The Supreme Court now has 6 Republicans because the Republicans would not do the usual thing of putting in a Democratic Judge during the Obama administration, forcing it to stay vacant until Trump won.

Also because the Federalist Society, a Republican organization, spent zillions on Republican campaigns and to put all three Judges into the Supreme Court during the Trump Administration.

Where the Republicans continue to go wrong is wanting power over everything at any cost.

They are suppressing voting. Gerrymandering here, there and everywhere. Banning books.

Extreme Republican voters are threatening Democrat and Republican election officials and others, and forcing too many of them to quit their jobs. The jobs who need people who are unbiased and are doing their jobs, as they have done it for decades.

The undoing of Roe vs Wade has already backfired on the Republicans.

The attempt to ban the abortion pill is going to backfire on them.

The banning of books is going to backfire on them.

We all have to wait until November 2024 to see the real result of what they are trying to accomplish now.

25% of that thanks to the Trump Administration.

Say, Thank you Donald !
What Biden didn't tell you when he said that is that the Obama/Biden administration ran up another 25% of the debt.

Say, "Thank you, Joe!"

Biden is also on track to beating Trump's debt in his first term.

Forum List

Back