I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

Mac1958 can't even address people like me but expects us to listen to him. We have different goals Mac. Its okay that you always dreamed of Simping for the Right.

When have you actually seen any such issue in a school you have been into in the past 4 to 5 yrs?

I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

Keep up the joke.

The rise in attacks on Jews, and blacks, and Muslims, and Asian Pacific people in American since 2017 happened because Trump promised to keep a blind eye on any of his supporters attacking anyone they liked. That he was all for those who felt had been dealt a bad coin, so to speak.

Meaning all of those uneducated people who went to vote for him in droves and are all against immigration, Jews, Blacks, etc.

Democratic Jews passed on his endorsement just as Biden did.

It is his actions which count and not who he suddenly decides to vote for.
He endorsed the squad for the same reason. They hate Jews.

If you don’t like it. Stop supporting racists.

Was that mentioned?
I asked you a simple question and waited for a reply.
You gave your reply.
Why is it acceptable to some to have other factions brought into a school setting yet others are not?

I haven't been in a school during that time.

Are you saying that there have been no visits by drag queens to schools in that time?

I've been saying this since Trump won in 2016, and I've been warning about it since I've been on this board: The biggest animating factor for the Right (not the only, but the biggest) in 2016 through today is not economics or health care or the military. It's culture, it's the wide range of cultural issues connected to Political Correctness and Identity Politics, now known as "woke".

New poll (yes, it's just a poll, but could be instructive: "55% of Republicans say that fighting “woke ideology in our schools and businesses” is more important than protecting entitlements from cuts. Some 22% say protecting entitlements is more important."

Every time I bring it up -- which is now hundreds, or even thousands, of times -- the Left here summarily dismisses it. And I've also said before that the Left crossed the line when it seeped into our schools and to our captive audience children. But this is what ideologues do, constantly: THEY GO TOO FAR. And now the response is leveraging the government to "fight" it.

The Democratic Party is dividing the country and benefiting China, Iran, The Taliban and the drug Cartels. The GOP is working to save the country.

Yes, the left defends the rights of homosexuals and Transexuals, they defend the environment, they oppose abusive name calling, they support the rights of immigrants, they oppose honoring confederate culture.
This enrages conservatives who engage in a war on woke
Faggots have all the same rights I have and none of them require defending. Men do not have the right to invade women's spaces or women's activities so the trans can GET BENT.

Outlawing gas engines & stoves isn't protecting anything but the profits of the green industry.

Abusive name calling??
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU "DEPLORABLE NAZI"

You support ILLEGAL ALIENS not immigrants liar.

Confederate culture? Good fucking grief you are grasping at straws.

I'm Black, Chinese and Indian. It's a caramel face.

Sure you are...

1682096297954.png

Most of your opinions I think are thoughtful and researched. However, you entirely miss on this issue. It’s not that democrats are trying to drive a big culture shift. Not at all. What is happening is that the right wingers live to scare their base and drum up fake issues of culture. You are crazy if you think you are going to tell every democrat who has an opinion or lifestyle that a conservative person doesn’t like to shut up or disappear so a right wing rag doesnt make it the center of their rage. For each one that shuts up they’ll just move to someone else to pick on.

The right finds someone different and tries to pick on them, in public, while trying to make a case that weirdos are trying to ruin the country. It is people like you who give them power. By “you” I mean a mostly rational person who doesn’t have tolerance for weird people. So what if people are different? So what? You can’t point to a democratic platform policy changing culutre. Don’t fall for their campaign.

Both parties are doing this. It's because on major issues like the economy, wars, pandering to Wall Street they are one and the same and the social issues are the only ones they can promote to differentiate themselves.
Exactly. And they're issues that get people freaked out, so very useful in driving the two-party hate fest.

Was that mentioned?
I asked you a simple question and waited for a reply.
You gave your reply.
Why is it acceptable to some to have other factions brought into a school setting yet others are not?
That's up to the school/school district, and it's the right of parents to object.

I wouldn't want a Christian group coming in with Bibles, either.

I wouldn't want an immigration group coming in with a busload of illegals, either.

There's nothing unreasonable about wanting to wait on some topics until the child reaches 18, so that they can decide for themselves.

Faggots have all the same rights I have and none of them require defending. Men do not have the right to invade women's spaces or women's activities so the trans can GET BENT.

Outlawing gas engines & stoves isn't protecting anything but the profits of the green industry.

Abusive name calling??
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU "DEPLORABLE NAZI"

You support ILLEGAL ALIENS not immigrants liar.

Confederate culture? Good fucking grief you are grasping at straws.
You throwing out slurs sure seems reminiscent of Confederate culture.

Yes, the left defends the rights of homosexuals and Transexuals, they defend the environment, they oppose abusive name calling, they support the rights of immigrants, they oppose honoring confederate culture.
This enrages conservatives who engage in a war on woke
No, the left has forgotten what equal rights are. They've switched over to identity politics.

Forum List

Back