I know he's a draft dodger and all...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Just like bill clinton, but he's right. The motor city madman connects to fly-over middle America in a way a career politician can only dream of. Generally people are naturally drawn to strong personalitys, I guess.

Bill Clinton wrote a letter to the draft board telling them he did not believe in the war and would refuse to be drafted or enlisted. He did not fake and pretend injury or illness the way Nugent or Trump did.

Funny though how draft dodgers like Trump and Cheney are armchair warriors, Teddy is just a wacko full of hate for the other. Another irony is Trump's use of Russian fake stories. Much of his stump speech has now become like much of Trump's words BS when it isn't an outright lie. And by the way 'John Miller' recommends you don't read this book 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston. And given how Trumpettes follow I'm sure they won't.

"Without Trump’s own willingness to make false claims and misuse Russian-provided information, the Wikileaks material would have deflated of its own boringness. The Russian-hacked material did damage because, and only because, Russia found a willing accomplice in the person of Donald J. Trump." David Frum The Russian Hacking Wouldn't Have Worked Without Trump's Help

I thought he was supposed to be dead or in jail by now? :dunno:

Bill Clinton wrote a letter to the draft board telling them he did not believe in the war and would refuse to be drafted or enlisted. He did not fake and pretend injury or illness the way Nugent or Trump did.

Reference please......prove that load of horse shit!

Just like bill clinton, but he's right. The motor city madman connects to fly-over middle America in a way a career politician can only dream of. Generally people are naturally drawn to strong personalitys, I guess.

This is pretty old. I agree about the strong personality.

Forum List

Back