I know this sounds really weird but have you ever seen this?

Jun 3, 2016
I have my doubts about asking this, but in the past when I've been walking past some people talking on the street or have been in the supermarket, they're faces and pretty much there whole psuonema is just not right, there is something seriously wrong with it. They are saying things that have been stored in your brain in the past or from the other day, say like you were having an argument with your wife or girlfriend, you'd walk past them and they'd be repeating whatever you said in the exact same, direct fashion. I have asked my friends if they'd ever seen this and ALOT of them have said they have and that they couldn't help but laugh or they got creeped out.

Lost?

This is the Politics Forum.

the Rubber Room is over there ------->

• Banned
Hey moron listen, this doesn't belong in the gimp room or whatever the rubber room is. Maybe it could of went in general discussion instead but you know, I just decided to post it here instead =)
Lost?

This is the Politics Forum.

the Rubber Room is over there ------->

I have my doubts about asking this, but in the past when I've been walking past some people talking on the street or have been in the supermarket, they're faces and pretty much there whole psuonema is just not right, there is something seriously wrong with it. They are saying things that have been stored in your brain in the past or from the other day, say like you were having an argument with your wife or girlfriend, you'd walk past them and they'd be repeating whatever you said in the exact same, direct fashion. I have asked my friends if they'd ever seen this and ALOT of them have said they have and that they couldn't help but laugh or they got creeped out.

You may want to buzz for the nurse, your meds are wearing off

OK, I'll play nice. You apparently are talking about deja vu. What I think happens is your brain is so fast it records what happens then replays it in real time. You brain just thinks that it is happening again.

Any way here is a article on the subject I think is pretty good.

Why does Deja Vu happen?

FUCKING HELL THIS SITE IS SHIT. I FUCKING ASK A QUESTION, AND I THINK PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKIN BLOCKED OFF TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND ARE VERY HUMBLE. IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IN REAL LIFE "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE" AND IT WAS IN A GENERAL SETTING, JUST LIKE GENERAL DISCUSSION, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ANSWER THAT FOR YOURSELF. SHITTY FUCKIN SITE SERIOUSLY I ACTUALLY AM SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AND I DONT KNOW WHY, ITS JUST DEEP IN ME BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS. I AM NOT GOING TO UNCAPITALIZE MY WORDS BECAUSE THIS SHITTY SITE IS SO LAGGY.

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg
I am not sure whether this is telling me to calm down or that I need meds, but I'll repeat myself again "If somebody asked you this question in real life, would you laugh at them?"

You do not have to be a negative community, and on a deep level, I don't think you're all that bad, I think some of you are funny. All I will say is that you do not resonate with me, I will not take it any further. You do not ahve a certain problem by not resonating with me, it's your energy levels. I do not need to be told I need to go to a doctor because I ask a question about weird things outside. If you had seen it outside, you'd laugh at my post and probably leave a reply. So think to yourself, why are you mocking me?

demeanor?

VFM People are creepy. Don't let the bastards grind you down. :)

I am not sure whether this is telling me to calm down or that I need meds, but I'll repeat myself again "If somebody asked you this question in real life, would you laugh at them?"
I'd ask for more details, which is what someone already did. Instead of throwing a fit, why don't you explain what you are asking in a different way?

Frankly, you are coming across like someone who expects to be understood without putting in any effort.

FUCKING HELL THIS SITE IS SHIT. I FUCKING ASK A QUESTION, AND I THINK PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKIN BLOCKED OFF TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND ARE VERY HUMBLE. IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IN REAL LIFE "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE" AND IT WAS IN A GENERAL SETTING, JUST LIKE GENERAL DISCUSSION, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ANSWER THAT FOR YOURSELF. SHITTY FUCKIN SITE SERIOUSLY I ACTUALLY AM SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AND I DONT KNOW WHY, ITS JUST DEEP IN ME BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS. I AM NOT GOING TO UNCAPITALIZE MY WORDS BECAUSE THIS SHITTY SITE IS SO LAGGY.

are you talking about paranoia?

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg

You do not have to be a negative community, and on a deep level, I don't think you're all that bad, I think some of you are funny. All I will say is that you do not resonate with me, I will not take it any further. You do not ahve a certain problem by not resonating with me, it's your energy levels. I do not need to be told I need to go to a doctor because I ask a question about weird things outside. If you had seen it outside, you'd laugh at my post and probably leave a reply. So think to yourself, why are you mocking me?
One of the sad things about the human condition is that the sane have to take chemicals to help them put up with the insane majority.

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg

There are no psychotherapists in this forum. You might want to talk to guno or Yurt

You may want to buzz for the nurse, your meds are wearing off

or maybe they need to cut back on the dose

Forum List

Back