I know this sounds really weird but have you ever seen this?

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg
I am not sure whether this is telling me to calm down or that I need meds, but I'll repeat myself again "If somebody asked you this question in real life, would you laugh at them?"

You do not have to be a negative community, and on a deep level, I don't think you're all that bad, I think some of you are funny. All I will say is that you do not resonate with me, I will not take it any further. You do not ahve a certain problem by not resonating with me, it's your energy levels. I do not need to be told I need to go to a doctor because I ask a question about weird things outside. If you had seen it outside, you'd laugh at my post and probably leave a reply. So think to yourself, why are you mocking me?
There are no psychotherapists in this forum. You might want to talk to guno or Yurt

You might want to talk to guno or Yurt

That's no way to offer help.

He'll end up worse

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg
I am not sure whether this is telling me to calm down or that I need meds, but I'll repeat myself again "If somebody asked you this question in real life, would you laugh at them?"

You do not have to be a negative community, and on a deep level, I don't think you're all that bad, I think some of you are funny. All I will say is that you do not resonate with me, I will not take it any further. You do not ahve a certain problem by not resonating with me, it's your energy levels. I do not need to be told I need to go to a doctor because I ask a question about weird things outside. If you had seen it outside, you'd laugh at my post and probably leave a reply. So think to yourself, why are you mocking me?
There are no psychotherapists in this forum. You might want to talk to guno or Yurt

He'll end up worse
Well, guno and yurt have little voices in their heads telling them what to do. Maybe they can get together with this guy and have a circle jerk.

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg

He'll end up worse
Well, guno and yurt have little voices in their heads telling them what to do. Maybe they can get together with this guy and have a circle jerk.

Only 3 of them, wouldn't that be considered a triangle jerk?

Seriously....

UPJ00900.jpg

He'll end up worse

Sorry. I flunked geometry in the 10th grade. Girls, y'know.

He'll end up worse

You weren't studying (a)cute angles?

Complex figures?

He'll end up worse

You weren't studying (a)cute angles?

Complex figures?
No, I was studying angry brothers and fathers and how to avoid them while scoring touchdowns.

I have my doubts about asking this, but in the past when I've been walking past some people talking on the street or have been in the supermarket, they're faces and pretty much there whole psuonema is just not right, there is something seriously wrong with it. They are saying things that have been stored in your brain in the past or from the other day, say like you were having an argument with your wife or girlfriend, you'd walk past them and they'd be repeating whatever you said in the exact same, direct fashion. I have asked my friends if they'd ever seen this and ALOT of them have said they have and that they couldn't help but laugh or they got creeped out.

You may want to buzz for the nurse, your meds are wearing off

or maybe they need to cut back on the dose

An equally valid hypothesis given the empirical evidence

I have my doubts about asking this, but in the past when I've been walking past some people talking on the street or have been in the supermarket, they're faces and pretty much there whole psuonema is just not right, there is something seriously wrong with it. They are saying things that have been stored in your brain in the past or from the other day, say like you were having an argument with your wife or girlfriend, you'd walk past them and they'd be repeating whatever you said in the exact same, direct fashion. I have asked my friends if they'd ever seen this and ALOT of them have said they have and that they couldn't help but laugh or they got creeped out.
Hey, dipshit, quit ragging on the folks who've responded. I read your post twice and I don't have a clue what you're trying to convey. Try communicating in English instead of Mars-speak and maybe folks will get your point.

FUCKING HELL THIS SITE IS SHIT. I FUCKING ASK A QUESTION, AND I THINK PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKIN BLOCKED OFF TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND ARE VERY HUMBLE. IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IN REAL LIFE "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE" AND IT WAS IN A GENERAL SETTING, JUST LIKE GENERAL DISCUSSION, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ANSWER THAT FOR YOURSELF. SHITTY FUCKIN SITE SERIOUSLY I ACTUALLY AM SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AND I DONT KNOW WHY, ITS JUST DEEP IN ME BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS. I AM NOT GOING TO UNCAPITALIZE MY WORDS BECAUSE THIS SHITTY SITE IS SO LAGGY.

WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING SOUNDS LIKE A CASE OF SCHIZO AUDIO HALLUCINATION. HOW CAN ANYONE READ YOUR THOUGHTS?

I've read that shit three times now and I keep coming back to the same thing.. WTF? Are you talking anout deja vu moments??

OK, I'll play nice. You apparently are talking about deja vu. What I think happens is your brain is so fast it records what happens then replays it in real time. You brain just thinks that it is happening again.

Any way here is a article on the subject I think is pretty good.

Why does Deja Vu happen?

That's exactly what I posted below.. Great minds and all ;)

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately, you've been banned so there's no point in my giving you any lengthy explanations at this point. But in case you get to read this, here's what ya do.... walk slowly past the third person in the frozen foods section in the supermarket and listen to them carefully. They're going to explain my thoughts to you so that you can fully understand what you're experiencing. To ensure you're listening to the right person, you start off by giving them the code phrase, "elephants wearing tutu's dance on their tippy toes."

Hope this helps you.

It's just a glitch in the matrix. Reboot; and carry on. If the problem persists, see the lead dispensary for decommissioning.

OK, I'll play nice. You apparently are talking about deja vu. What I think happens is your brain is so fast it records what happens then replays it in real time. You brain just thinks that it is happening again.

Any way here is a article on the subject I think is pretty good.

Why does Deja Vu happen?

That's exactly what I posted below.. Great minds and all ;)

I knew you were going to post that. :)

What are you on? Sounds like you take too much of it.

FUCKING HELL THIS SITE IS SHIT. I FUCKING ASK A QUESTION, AND I THINK PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKIN BLOCKED OFF TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND ARE VERY HUMBLE. IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU IN REAL LIFE "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE" AND IT WAS IN A GENERAL SETTING, JUST LIKE GENERAL DISCUSSION, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ANSWER THAT FOR YOURSELF. SHITTY FUCKIN SITE SERIOUSLY I ACTUALLY AM SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AND I DONT KNOW WHY, ITS JUST DEEP IN ME BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS. I AM NOT GOING TO UNCAPITALIZE MY WORDS BECAUSE THIS SHITTY SITE IS SO LAGGY.
Ok, maybe you should not stop cold turkey, maybe you should taper off...

Forum List

Back