I Liberals didnt like liars obama would never have been elected, much less re-elected

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
THE Left LOVES TO BE LIED TO!1
loves to repeat the lies too!! dont let a left-winger tell you he's opposed to Carson because Carson lies. Carson is a choir-boy compared to Liar in Chief obama

all these threads started by the Left on false narratives or things that are so hypocritical on their face as to be laughable!!

loves to repeat the lies too!! dont let a left-winger tell you he's opposed to Carson because Carson lies. Carson is a choir-boy compared to Liar in Chief obama

all these threads started by the Left on false narratives or things that are so hypocritical on their face as to be laughable!!
I understand how Fox News, or Rush, probably got you all fired up this morning.

But you didn't even bring a lie with you to this thread, so we could talk about it.

But you didn't even bring a lie with you to this thread, so we could talk about it.

I did.

I did.
I know that, and I wasn't talking to you...but let me give it a look. Thank you

Carson better be careful. If he keeps lying like this he'll be the Democrat Front Runner.Obama fraudulently claimed on CBS that... - Media Research Center | Facebook
Okay, I went through the Facebook link to the News Busters article.

What it's asserting is that for Obama to send an email to Hillary, he had to have known he was sending it to her private server.

What I don't see, is proof that Obama even gave a thought to which server Hillary was using.

What am I missing?

You don't know what server another is on, this is just another stupid ass lying thread..

BTW: all of this petty drama shit is going to cost you another election.

Carson better be careful. If he keeps lying like this he'll be the Democrat Front Runner.Obama fraudulently claimed on CBS that... - Media Research Center | Facebook

What it's asserting is that for Obama to send an email to Hillary, he had to have known he was sending it to her private server.

What I don't see, is proof that Obama even gave a thought to which server Hillary was using.

What am I missing?

Everything that's important apparently.

What am I missing?

Everything that's important apparently.
Could you be specific about the important lies, and exactly how we've been given proof that she committed a crime, that she lied about?

All politicians lie, and believe it or not, that's not a crime

That's what is important to me

Forum List

Back