Would obama have been elected if the media had not promoted him like they did mlk

and now for your daily does of crazy.

Because of Obama I'd vote for our enemy over our blue cities survival.

Yes, you guys made that perfectly clear.

So keep pushing the narrative. Obama was not a Christian. Nada! That was the lie that made the other lies and showed what he was. I believe he could have been a healer to the people. Instead he became Castro, Che, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, and the same ilk pushing agendas that will not stand the test of time but will help to cause massive misery in our future.

Um, okay, don't really care what sky fairy Obama pretended to worship, but if he failed to heal the country, it's because so many of the dumb white trash freaked out that there was a Negro in the White House.

Yes, Obama hated Capitalism so much he saved it from itself. That bastard.

Until now, Progs love showing the family guys destroying the same for the people. The fence walkers who respected civility have been narrowed to personal selfishness in the dissolution of the family unit.

Uh, guy. Get real. We live in a world where people really can't afford to get married now because when they are young they have too much debt, and when they are older, they realize it isn't worth the bother.

And I am the one who has to keep bringing it up. So ladies of extreme feminism, the likes of Gloria Steinem and others are laughing as they rode your backs to wealth and being famous.

Feminists are not responsible for your inability to get laid.

Millions of you and millions more over the decades never knew the potential for a life of marriage with its ups and downs and maybe even being happier while depriving your bodily needs beyond sex for some material gains and an empty life as you age. You have been conned. And you made men suffer also for it.

Some day you might have a coherent thought. Today isn't htat day. Tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Forum List

Back