I like ted cruz but i say he is NOT a natural born citizen

FExclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz’s Mother
  • Breitbart ^ | 1/8/166 | Joel B. Pollak
    Eleanor Darragh, mother of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% , was born in Delaware on Nov. 23, 1934, establishing her citizenship by birth-and, according to U.S. law, that of her son, even though he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Dec. 22, 1970. The Cruz for President campaign provided Breitbart News exclusively with the birth certificate.

No one is really arguing whether he is a citizen. The issue is whether he is a natural born citizen.

[

There are TWO and TWO only! Mother has nothing to do with it!

They are jus soli and jus sanguinis! Look it up and stop being a jerk by inventing your own rules!

What a stupid thing to say. Only two kinds of citizens?? Naturalized citizens are neither jus soli nor jus sanguinis. THINKTHINKTHINK

and someone born in a foreign country to an American mother.

Whoops!

You seemed to miss this one, didn't you? Now shut your hole. You give conservatives a bad name.

Elanor Darragh, Born January 11, 1935 in DELAWARE.

Delaware is a state which consists the Federal Constitutional Republic of The United States of America.

1-97a805449f.jpg

Last edited:
    Eleanor Darragh, mother of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% , was born in Delaware on Nov. 23, 1934, establishing her citizenship by birth-and, according to U.S. law, that of her son, even though he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Dec. 22, 1970. The Cruz for President campaign provided Breitbart News exclusively with the birth certificate.

No one is really arguing whether he is a citizen. The issue is whether he is a natural born citizen.

Being born in the State of Delaware qualifies him as a natural born citizen, even as his American mother gave birth to him in Canada.

[

There are TWO and TWO only! Mother has nothing to do with it!

They are jus soli and jus sanguinis! Look it up and stop being a jerk by inventing your own rules!

What a stupid thing to say. Only two kinds of citizens?? Naturalized citizens are neither jus soli nor jus sanguinis. THINKTHINKTHINK

There are only two types on natural born citizens!

It may seem ok to call someone a natural born citizen if their american mother is VACATIONING in a foreign country when she births you. But ted's mom had been LIVING in canada for several years before he was born.. He's a citizen of american but not an NBC.

To be an NBC you most be born on american soil to an american mother..

Well you have a lot in common with Trump- the original GOP Birther.

Don't worry- if you don't think Cruz is eligible- you do not have to vote for him.

I'm laughing at people who really think Cruz is a Canadian. He is no more Canadian that Obama is Kenyan.

Well Cruz was until recently a Canadian citizen- and I say until recently because Cruz said he renounced his Canadian citizenship- but we have no proof of that.

Obama was a citizen of Kenya until his 21(?) birthday- as well as being a natural born citizen of the United States.

Both were eligible when running for office.

If he was not naturalized, that leaves only natural born citizen as a possibility.

You cannot be born as a jus soli or jus sanguinis citizen and not be natural born citizen. There is no category for that except the one you created in your own mind..

Whoops!

You seemed to miss this one, didn't you? Now shut your hole. You give conservatives a bad name.

Delaware is a state which consists the Federal Constitutional Republic of The United States of America.

1-97a805449f.jpg

Hey- Cool- I had not seen this before- and frankly this is what is relevant for Cruz's eligiblity- not his birth certificate.

Thanks

There are only two possibilities. Cruz is either a natural born citizen or a naturalized citizen, and he is not the latter because he never had a green card or became a citizen of the US except at birth, which he was.

No stupid - there are three possibilities. Natural born citizen, naturalized citizen, and someone born in a foreign country to an american mother. THINK
I missed that third option in the Constitution. Where is it?

I'm laughing at people who really think Cruz is a Canadian. He is no more Canadian that Obama is Kenyan.

Well Cruz was until recently a Canadian citizen- and I say until recently because Cruz said he renounced his Canadian citizenship- but we have no proof of that.

Obama was a citizen of Kenya until his 21(?) birthday- as well as being a natural born citizen of the United States.

Obama's father was British subject as Kenya did not exist as an independent country in 1961.

Who cares what you say.
His mom was a US citizen, making him a citizen. His dad was a naturalized citizen, making him more of an American than Obama. Obama's dad was an anti-american Muslim who wanted to see this nation eliminated as a world power and influence...which his son has done his best to make happen.

LOL- god- you are amusing. Both Cruz and Obama are natural born citizens- but under different basis- Obama was actually born in the United States- unlike Cruz.

Neither Cruz's father- or Obama's father were citizen's of the United States when they were born.

Obama's father was neither anti-American- nor a presence in Obama's life.

Stop drinking the Birther koolaid.

Whoops!

1-97a805449f.jpg

Hey- Cool- I had not seen this before- and frankly this is what is relevant for Cruz's eligibility- not his birth certificate.

Thanks

Agreed. And you're welcome.

Obama's father was British subject as Kenya did not exist as an independent country in 1961.

Yep- Obama was born a British subject, and then at some point after Kenyan independence, British subjects who were 'Kenyan' were converted to Kenyan citizens- and since Obama Jr. did not chose to keep his Kenyan citizenship when he turned 21(?) he was no longer a Kenyan citizen.

Forum List

Back