I like ted cruz but i say he is NOT a natural born citizen

I'm laughing at people who really think Cruz is a Canadian. He is no more Canadian that Obama is Kenyan.

Well Cruz was until recently a Canadian citizen- and I say until recently because Cruz said he renounced his Canadian citizenship- but we have no proof of that.

Obama was a citizen of Kenya until his 21(?) birthday- as well as being a natural born citizen of the United States.

Both were eligible when running for office.

Obama's father was British subject as Kenya did not exist as an independent country in 1961.

Yep- Obama was born a British subject, and then at some point after Kenyan independence, British subjects who were 'Kenyan' were converted to Kenyan citizens- and since Obama Jr. did not chose to keep his Kenyan citizenship when he turned 21(?) he was no longer a Kenyan citizen.

So Obama is British also.

Well Cruz was until recently a Canadian citizen- and I say until recently because Cruz said he renounced his Canadian citizenship- but we have no proof of that.

That might speak to a dual citizenship. Either way, he can be both a citizen of the US and Canada since they both share similar (if not the exact same) "jus sanguinis" birthright laws. He met that criteria in both countries.

I'm laughing at people who really think Cruz is a Canadian. He is no more Canadian that Obama is Kenyan.

Obama was a citizen of Kenya until his 21(?) birthday- as well as being a natural born citizen of the United States.

Both were eligible when running for office.
He wasn't a citizen of Kenya until 21 years of age...

Kenya did not exist as a Country, when he was born...the region was called something else I think? I just remember reading that it was not a Country/Nation until after he was born...

His Father was also a British subject I believe, but that does not transfer to British citizenship with children to subjects born out of their British jurisdiction I thought I had read a while back, just not certain?

That might speak to a dual citizenship. Either way, he can be both a citizen of the US and Canada since they both share similar "jus soli" birthright laws. He met that criteria in both countries.

Oh they were both dual citizens at one point- and that is really irrelevant- there is no requirement that a President not have dual citizenship- though I doubt voters would elect a President known to have dual citizenship when he was running

That might speak to a dual citizenship. Either way, he can be both a citizen of the US and Canada since they both share similar "jus sanguinis" birthright laws. He met that criteria in both countries.

Oh they were both dual citizens at one point- and that is really irrelevant- there is no requirement that a President not have dual citizenship- though I doubt voters would elect a President known to have dual citizenship when he was running

No, it doesn't really matter at this point. I just came in here because I felt the need to toast a thread. I can't stand it when people post stuff like this.

It may seem ok to call someone a natural born citizen if their american mother is VACATIONING in a foreign country when she births you. But ted's mom had been LIVING in canada for several years before he was born.. He's a citizen of american but not an NBC.

To be an NBC you most be born on american soil to an american mother..

You may want to believe your worthless opinion means something, but it doesn't.

That might speak to a dual citizenship. Either way, he can be both a citizen of the US and Canada since they both share similar (if not the exact same) "jus sanguinis" birthright laws. He met that criteria in both countries.

I think he has since dropped his Canadian citizenship..

Ted Cruz is DONE DONE DONE.

It's the right wing hypocrisy that's killed him. I mean, after all, for 4 long years we had Tea Party members, right wing talk radio, and Donald Trump beating the war drum on where's Obama's birth certificate. Obama finally produces one showing he was born on U.S. soil.

What does the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate that was born in Canada--LOL This is comical. This story belongs in the Loony Tune comic section.
.:dig:

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canada%25CC%2581_LARGE.jpg

Last edited:
There is no issue about this.

shootspeeders is making up stuff that does not exist.

The BEST person should be elected to be President.

The current law makes no more sense than saying that the person who aspires to be President must be a man, must be white, must be heterosexual, must be blonde, must be rich, must be bilingual and must have a sense of humor.

All of which might enhance the chances of a candidate, but no more empowering than the mistaken illusion that the place of birth makes a person better than an other.

The current law spits on the graves of those heroes who were born elsewhere, but gave their lives for America.

Stupid statement >>> The current law spits on the graves of those heroes who were born elsewhere, but gave their lives for America.

Ted Cruz is DONE DONE DONE.

It's the right wing hypocrisy that's killed him. I mean, after all, for 4 long years we had Tea Party members, right wing talk radio, and Donald Trump beating the war drum on where's Obama's birth certificate. Obama finally produces one showing he was born on U.S. soil.

What does the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate that was born in Canada--LOL This is comical. This story belongs in the Loony Tune comic section.
.:dig:

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canada%25CC%2581_LARGE.jpg
the only who is done is YOU. so give yourself a break and us too

Forum List

Back