I listen to rightwing radio all day everyday.

Maybe if you actually did LISTEN, which means you absorb the information and THINK about what you heard, you might even bother to look into the facts behind the issues.

You won't though, because you're dedicated to your moonbat messiah. Any information which diminishes his luster will not be allowed to penetrate your skull.

Liberalism is a self imposed ignorance, based more on pop culture and fitting in, rather than being an individual and thinking for oneself.

Isn't an Obama Ground Soldier one of the people who walk at the end of the Obama Parade, cleaning up the unicorn shit?

Like there would be any shit left over after the media gobbled it up. The "obama ground soldier" would be one of the occutards bashing out windows and setting shit on fire.

Isn't an Obama Ground Soldier one of the people who walk at the end of the Obama Parade, cleaning up the unicorn shit?

Unicorn shit is VALUABLE!

:razz:

Indeed! It runs Fisker cars and is the medical miracle which will bend down the cost curve for ObamaCare!

xunicorn-poop-cookies.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.KIqTn-nrSu.jpg

I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!
Wow, you listen to it all day, everyday?

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

"Obama ground soldier"?.......Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!.....WTF is that?

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

OGS: We are the ones that gave Romney that ass whipping back in November. The victory still burns sweet. The sadness in Conservatives eyes after the defeat (that rightwing radio told them would not happen) still fuels us. We got out the vote. We registered people and raised money. We continue. I remain the soldier until the war is won!

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

OGS: We are the ones that gave Romney that ass whipping back in November. The victory still burns sweet. The sadness in Conservatives eyes after the defeat (that rightwing radio told them would not happen) still fuels us. We got out the vote. We registered people and raised money. We continue. I remain the soldier until the war is won!

The asshole does love his uniform. Without question it's a Brown shirt.

Maybe if you actually did LISTEN, which means you absorb the information and THINK about what you heard, you might even bother to look into the facts behind the issues.

You won't though, because you're dedicated to your moonbat messiah. Any information which diminishes his luster will not be allowed to penetrate your skull.

Liberalism is a self imposed ignorance, based more on pop culture and fitting in, rather than being an individual and thinking for oneself.

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

images

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

:eusa_liar:

I have never heard anyone on conservative talk radio complain about Obama's race.

If we need further proof that Zarius is a typically dishonest far left wing troll, just wait.

He'll fuck up again soon just as long as he keeps on posting.

I have never heard anyone on conservative talk radio complain about Obama's race.

If we need further proof that Zarius is a typically dishonest far left wing troll, just wait.

They don't say he is not White. They say "he hates American culture" or "he has different values". Stupid pig Limbaugh went as far as saying Blacks are taught to hate this Country. You have heard it and you just kept nodding your head. You know the codes. Stop Lying.

images

Obviously you guys do. You got all excited by it.

They don't say he is not White. They say "he hates American culture" or "he has different values". Stupid pig Limbaugh went as far as saying Blacks are taught to hate this Country. You have heard it and you just kept nodding your head. You know the codes. Stop Lying.

32383675.jpg

Your immediate back-peddle is duly noted, you dishonest liberoidal hack.

:thup:

Yea right. You know the code dude.

Fox Regularly Uses The "Racial Code Words" Denounced By Fox's Juan Williams | Research | Media Matters for America

Yea right. You know the code dude.

Fox Regularly Uses The "Racial Code Words" Denounced By Fox's Juan Williams | Research | Media Matters for America

Observing that "Obama does NOT much care for America" means "white devils do not much care for Obama on the basis of race."

You dishonest idiot.

:lmao:

That's not code. That's me observing that you are (a) dishonest and (b) an idiot.

Forum List

Back