I listen to rightwing radio all day everyday.

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

:eusa_liar:

I have never heard anyone on conservative talk radio complain about Obama's race.

If we need further proof that Zarius is a typically dishonest far left wing troll, just wait.

He'll fuck up again soon just as long as he keeps on posting.

They don't say he is not White. They say "he hates American culture" or "he has different values". Stupid pig Limbaugh went as far as saying Blacks are taught to hate this Country. You have heard it and you just kept nodding your head. You know the codes. Stop Lying.

Wow every time you post now the almond joy song starts to play. You are crazy.

Oh and being a Limbaugh fan from back in the 90's I know you are lying.

Put up proof of his racism.

Tell me you know who Rush's producer is you shit head. Get your vaseline ready you fucking moron. Bo Snerdly. Guess what fucking color he is you moron?
Best man and best friend you liberal piece of garbage.

rush-and-snerdley-wedding-photo.jpg

Last edited:

I have never heard anyone on conservative talk radio complain about Obama's race.

If we need further proof that Zarius is a typically dishonest far left wing troll, just wait.

They don't say he is not White. They say "he hates American culture" or "he has different values". Stupid pig Limbaugh went as far as saying Blacks are taught to hate this Country. You have heard it and you just kept nodding your head. You know the codes. Stop Lying.

Tell me you know who Rush's producer is you shit head. Get your vaseline ready you fucking moron. Bo Snerdly. Guess what fucking color he is you moron?

Bend over you piece of shit. If I could reach thru this screen I would. Best man and best friend you liberal piece of garbage.

The first thing any racist rightwinger does is go out and grab a Black friend. Everyone knows this.

Bend over you piece of shit. If I could reach thru this screen I would. Best man and best friend you liberal piece of garbage.

The first thing any racist rightwinger does is go out and grab a Black friend. Everyone knows this.

Nobody "knows" any such thing and only complete lying assholes would even make that claim. That's you.

Why is someone who is supposedly not racist so obsessed with racism...

He's racist against white people. He feels that whites shouldn't work hard and get ahead! As that makes us wealthy and better off.

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

Oh stop. You are now becoming pathetic.

He's racist against white people. He feels that whites shouldn't work hard and get ahead! As that makes us wealthy and better off.

It may be just my opinion, but unless someone is a minority, it really makes little sense for them to be so obsessed with racism.

I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

you're obviously baiting and trolling for a response...

here's the deal for me...

I like Rush... always have... always will...

I hate Hannity... always have... always will...

the rest are give-or-take for me...

but lately I haven't been listening to any of 'em...

and enjoy the silence...

and you can go fuck yourself...

Last edited:
I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!
Wow, you listen to it all day, everyday?

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

"Obama ground soldier"?.......Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!.....WTF is that?

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

OGS: We are the ones that gave Romney that ass whipping back in November. The victory still burns sweet. The sadness in Conservatives eyes after the defeat (that rightwing radio told them would not happen) still fuels us. We got out the vote. We registered people and raised money. We continue. I remain the soldier until the war is won!
Son, you wouldn't know what a real soldier is all about.

But, if shilling for who is arguably the worst President in US history gives ya' a hard on, go for it, lil man....But, please excuse me while I laugh directly in your face for doing so.

Wow, you listen to it all day, everyday?

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

"Obama ground soldier"?.......Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!.....WTF is that?

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

OGS: We are the ones that gave Romney that ass whipping back in November. The victory still burns sweet. The sadness in Conservatives eyes after the defeat (that rightwing radio told them would not happen) still fuels us. We got out the vote. We registered people and raised money. We continue. I remain the soldier until the war is won!
Son, you wouldn't know what a real soldier is all about.

But, if shilling for who is arguably the worst President in US history gives ya' a hard on, go for it, lil man....But, please excuse me while I laugh directly in your face for doing so.

First, I'm not your son you rightwing loser. Second don't pull that Vet shit on me. I bet you voted for bush and have the nerve to call someone "the worst President".

Lil man?

i know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

Here's the deal for me...

I like rush... Always have... Always will...

I hate hannity... Always have... Always will...

The rest are give-or-take for me...

But lately i haven't been listening to any of 'em...

And enjoy the silence...

And you can go fuck yourself...

stfu.

i know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

And enjoy the silence...

stfu.

Follow your own advice you troll twat.

Suck a bag of dicks and then go play in heavy traffic.

You had no credibility to start with, but you did manage to undermine even that.

And, just be honest for once in your completely worthless life:

you don't listen to conservative talk radio at all. You know it. So do we. And even if you did, you are obviously not nearly intelligent enough to follow along.

And enjoy the silence...

stfu.

You had no credibility to start with, but you did manage to undermine even that.

you don't listen to conservative talk radio at all. You know it. So do we. And even if you did, you are obviously not nearly intelligent enough to follow along.

I bet I make more money than you. I bet I have slept with wayyyyyy more women than you. I bet I get more gifts and hugs and kisses than you.

loser.

I listen to Pandora and Sirius (music stations only)

All the rest is nothing but jibber jabber.

This thread is hilarious.

Zarius, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. you have written some of the funniest bullshit I have seen on this board in some time now.

You are so damn close to replacing TM as the board punchline... Keep up the hard work and you'll have the title before you know it...

n1uw.jpg

Lol...lefties know all about "code" because they depend on it to push their agenda.

No, when we say "he hates America" we aren't saying "he's black." Because we don't hate him because he's black, we hate him because he hates America.

And blacks are taught to hate America. If you are an inner city black kid going to a public school, you get fed that stuff from morning to night, by the liberal spastics teaching and your welfare mother and drug addicted neighbors at home, who are continually whining about how much the government owes them, and why they should be getting more.

I bet I make more money than you. I bet I have slept with wayyyyyy more women than you. I bet I get more gifts and hugs and kisses than you.

loser.

Shocking. An elitist misogynist who thinks income determines value.

What a loser.

Forum List

Back