I Look at Joni Ernst as a Possible VP for Trump. Another Excellent Choice President Trump !!

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
The 2016 Candidates Come Pay Joni Ernst Tribute

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

"What in the fuck are Liberalshitstains even thinking?"

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

You want her for VP because you consider her an excellent prospect for an adulterous affair?

whoa.

You want her for VP because you consider her an excellent prospect for an adulterous affair?

whoa.
Yeah liberals and nuance, they can't figure it out, but no one wants to see some of hag masculine looking feminist women's studies professor look a like

whoa.
Yeah liberals and nuance, they can't figure it out, but no one wants to see some of hag masculine looking feminist women's studies professor look a like

What's 'un-masculine' about this look? ...since you brought it up...

140929_POL_JoniErnst.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

MILFY is your first point of qualification now?
Why not liberals used Obama being black as his only qualification. And hillary having a vaginas as her most important qualification

You lie.

nope, Obama was elected because he is half black and Hillary is your candidate because she is half female. (er, bi sexual according to Yoko Ono, who claims an affair with her)

And Trump could be elected because he's half-assed?

Why not liberals used Obama being black as his only qualification. And hillary having a vaginas as her most important qualification

You lie.

nope, Obama was elected because he is half black and Hillary is your candidate because she is half female. (er, bi sexual according to Yoko Ono, who claims an affair with her)

Obama was elected because conservatism is dying.

The President of The Hair Club needs a VP? Really?

who knew?

I just can't figure out why a straight, heterosexual, homophobic man would vote for a 70-year-old man who dyes his hair blonde and spray tans his face.

I won't speak for anyone else, but when the option is a soulless, demonic bitch **** like Hillary Clinton, I can see that Trump might be seen as a better option

whoa.

What's 'un-masculine' about this look? ...since you brought it up...

140929_POL_JoniErnst.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
image.png

Yes that's right. Staring at cackling old hags like Crooked Hillary, Lyin Liz....and....you....isn't good for the mental health of our nation.

Having attractive women in power will reduce gun violence because it's better for the overall mental health of America.

You ARE for reducing gun violence....right?

Forum List

Back