I Love Hillary Clinton

This morning on Meet The Press she answered a question about the way she had modified her position on some old subject. Her answer was a classic. She said that unlike Republicans she modified her view and position based on current situations and does not stake out a position and hold it forever. She added, {Republicans still believe in "Trickle Down!"}

If you can't appreciate that you weren't around when Ronald Reagan slashed tax rates for the richest Americans and proceeded to borrow $3 trillion dollars from foreign banks to make it work.

Only democrats are allowed to "evolve" their position on matters.

When republicans do it, it's called 'flip-flopping'

Liberals keep telling us that Reagan increased taxes. I don't get it. Btw, I think you might be more than just a bit confused about foreign banks.

You dumbass.....Reagan cut taxes. That was half the problem......he increased his spending. DUUUUUHH

Clinton straightened things out then along came George W. Bush and fucked everything up again!!

Try To Keep Up!!

Liberals keep telling us that Reagan increased taxes. I don't get it. Btw, I think you might be more than just a bit confused about foreign banks.

You dumbass.....Reagan cut taxes. That was half the problem......he increased his spending. DUUUUUHH

Clinton straightened things out then along came George W. Bush and fucked everything up again!!

Try To Keep Up!!
Tax Reform Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tax Reform Act of 1986 was given impetus by a detailed tax-simplification proposal from President Reagan's Treasury Department, and was designed to be tax-revenue neutral because Reagan stated that he would veto any bill that was not. Revenue neutrality was targeted by decreasing individual income tax rates, eliminating $30 billion annually in loopholes, while increasing corporate taxes, capital gains taxes, and miscellaneous excises.[1] The act raised overall revenue by $54.9 billion in the first fiscal year after enactment [2] As of 2014, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 was the most recent major simplification of the tax code, drastically reducing the number of deductions and the number of tax brackets (for the individual income tax) to three.[3]

Idiot!

Try To Keep Up!!
Idiot.
The bipartisan passed legislation closed tax loopholes in exchange for lower rates across the board. Revenues increased as a result and the economy set the stage for Bill Clinton's presidency.

Try To Keep Up!!
Tax Reform Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tax Reform Act of 1986 was given impetus by a detailed tax-simplification proposal from President Reagan's Treasury Department, and was designed to be tax-revenue neutral because Reagan stated that he would veto any bill that was not. Revenue neutrality was targeted by decreasing individual income tax rates, eliminating $30 billion annually in loopholes, while increasing corporate taxes, capital gains taxes, and miscellaneous excises.[1] The act raised overall revenue by $54.9 billion in the first fiscal year after enactment [2] As of 2014, the Tax Reform Act of 1986 was the most recent major simplification of the tax code, drastically reducing the number of deductions and the number of tax brackets (for the individual income tax) to three.[3]

Idiot!

You Dumbass!! That was 1986. At the beginning of his first term he slashed tax rates for the rich to 50 yr lows. I told you....try to keep up!!

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

Forum List

Back