I Love Hillary

Republicans always talk about what's fair. How about what works?

Sure like a rich Hillary saying "the rich should pay their fair share" right? How's that for ya?
Yea because that works! When the rich pay their fair share it works.

Why is a broke ass like you crying for them? Meanwhile those rich people are going to tell you who your nominee is going to be. It won't be trump, even though he's now beating bush. What reason will trump lose? Is he even serious or is this all for show?

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.
geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You vote for Jeb like a good Republican and I'll elect hillary as the next potus. This ain't a midterm harry.
i would not consider anyone mentioned in this thread....like i said,you havent learned a dam thing....you keep on voting for the same old shit bobo like a good little party guy.....me,ill look at someone who actually may give a fuck about this Country and hopefully will be a leader,something this Country needs right now....everyone mentioned in this thread could not lead their dog to his water bowl....
Try thinking policy instead of getting ANOTHER cowboy wannabbe bought off POS Pub who leads us into a corrupt ditch again. ANY Dem is better than any New BS GOP a-hole ugly American chickenhawk racist corporate POS 0.1% bought off liar. lol
who is this cowboy wannabee that i dont know about that according to you i am voting for Frankie?

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

God Lord... this one's nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I'm still waiting for the left to list Hillary's top 10 career accomplishments that show she has a track record, that she has the skills and experience to achieve anything as president. So far its been total crickets. :eusa_think:

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You vote for Jeb like a good Republican and I'll elect hillary as the next potus. This ain't a midterm harry.
i would not consider anyone mentioned in this thread....like i said,you havent learned a dam thing....you keep on voting for the same old shit bobo like a good little party guy.....me,ill look at someone who actually may give a fuck about this Country and hopefully will be a leader,something this Country needs right now....everyone mentioned in this thread could not lead their dog to his water bowl....
So you admit no one in the GOP lineup is worth a shit? Thanks Harry.
you seen what i posted....i think everyone running right now represents the SAME OLD SHIT.....in it for power and ego,nothing else.....

You'll look "at" or "for" someone who gives a shit about this country? Big difference harry.

Saying you'll look at someone who cares about this country suggests there's somebody running that does. Are you suggesting that? Well who is he? Because I notice you didn't name anybody you like. Come on Harry. If there's someone out there you like don't be ashamed let us know who is it?
right now as far as the 2 parties go,nothing total useless people.....the "3rd" party people i have not seen anyone yet announce...when they do i will let you know what i think of them...

You defend and support Cruz Walker Christy Perry fiorino bush rubio Carson ryan huckabee or trump and you have the nerve to talk about me?

Who do you love?
hey bobo why dont you show a post were i am supporting anyone of those losers,it should be easy i have 40,000 of them.....or is this just more bobo talk?....
I'll ask one more time Harry. Who do you like?
see post 46....

Try thinking policy instead of getting ANOTHER cowboy wannabbe bought off POS Pub who leads us into a corrupt ditch again. ANY Dem is better than any New BS GOP a-hole ugly American chickenhawk racist corporate POS 0.1% bought off liar. lol
who is this cowboy wannabee that i dont know about that according to you i am voting for Frankie?
Whoever the GOP nominee is is who you will vote for and defend for 8 years if he ever becomes president.

I'm assuming carli fiorino is the token woman so the party seems inclusive.

You villiage people have all the characters. Jebs the Indian trumps the sailor Walker is the cop Perry is the nurse and Christy is the biker

You defend and support Cruz Walker Christy Perry fiorino bush rubio Carson ryan huckabee or trump and you have the nerve to talk about me?

Who do you love?
hey bobo why dont you show a post were i am supporting anyone of those losers,it should be easy i have 40,000 of them.....or is this just more bobo talk?....
Now is your chance to sell me on the GOP harry. Explain to me how one of the GOP candidates cares about you me and America.

If you can't pick one you love then thanks for admitting you're just a sour right wingers who's mad cause Hillary's going to win.

I see it in all 40,000 of your posts. We know that you'd be much happier with a Republican in the white house. So cut the crap. You may not like the GOP candidate but you'll pull the lever and vote just as hard for one of them as I will for hillary.

And the GOP are all liars. Not one admits they hate the poor and middle class but they do.
sure i will bobo.....you will vote for the same old shit no matter what,why?....because you are a party boy....even if the candidate is terrible and you personally dont like the guy,you will vote for him just because he is a democrat,period....even if a 3rd party guy is someone you agree with way more,you the good party kid,will vote for that shitty democrat....because thats what your posts tell me.....

Who do you love?
Now is your chance to sell me on the GOP harry. Explain to me how one of the GOP candidates cares about you me and America.

If you can't pick one you love then thanks for admitting you're just a sour right wingers who's mad cause Hillary's going to win.

I see it in all 40,000 of your posts. We know that you'd be much happier with a Republican in the white house. So cut the crap. You may not like the GOP candidate but you'll pull the lever and vote just as hard for one of them as I will for hillary.

And the GOP are all liars. Not one admits they hate the poor and middle class but they do.
sure i will bobo.....you will vote for the same old shit no matter what,why?....because you are a party boy....even if the candidate is terrible and you personally dont like the guy,you will vote for him just because he is a democrat,period....even if a 3rd party guy is someone you agree with way more,you the good party kid,will vote for that shitty democrat....because thats what your posts tell me.....
What's not to like? No regrets over Clinton or obama. Nothing that would have been improved by having a Republican president. You're just sore cause McCain or Romney not potus.

If we want to get better what we need to do is vote and put the dems back in charge of all 3 houses and not let the GOP filabust.

No ones talking about the Senate and House. Expect Republicans to lose seats. What have they done in the last year? Nothing.

I'm still waiting for the left to list Hillary's top 10 career accomplishments that show she has a track record, that she has the skills and experience to achieve anything as president. So far its been total crickets. :eusa_think:
A senator and secretary of state. A diplomat and statesman. It'll be like having bill back. The only ones unhappy are already voting for Jeb BUSH. Worst name in politics.

you seen what i posted....i think everyone running right now represents the SAME OLD SHIT.....in it for power and ego,nothing else.....
Will you tell your fellow Republicans? They seem to be worshipping at the Walker or trump alters this week. Next week it'll be someone new. All losers. Tell them all 15/suck. I'll like or agree. You don't get many of those from me and I know how you cherish likes from me.

looks more like bernie is going to secure the base for the inevitable nominee named hillary.

“I have known Secretary Clinton for 25 years..." Mr. Sanders said in a statement. “I served with her in the Senate. I like and respect Hillary Clinton, but … ”

There’s always a “but” with these things, and in Mr. Sanders’s case, it includes a laundry list of issues on which the candidates disagree.

He said he and Mrs. Clinton had “differences of opinion” that he hoped to debate in a “serious discussion.” Then he listed almost every hot-button issue igniting the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, including:

Trade Agreements: Mr. Sanders hates them; Mrs. Clinton is lukewarm, depending on the fine print.

The War in Iraq: He always opposed the war; she was for it before she was against it.

The Patriot Act: He voted against it; she voted for it as a senator and has been mostly mum about N.S.A. bulk data collection since.

Keystone XL Pipeline: Mr. Sanders strongly opposes the contentious North American oil pipeline loathed by environmentalists; Mrs. Clinton has not spoken out for or against the project, beyond voicing her general concerns about climate change.

Wall Street: He wants to see the big banks broken up and the 1933 Glass-Steagall regulatory provision reinstated; she wants increased regulation on banks and the so-called shadow banking industry of hedge funds and high-frequency trading, but she has not advocated to reinstate Glass-Steagall or break up the big banks (and is unlikely to do so).

Minimum Wage: He wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour; she has said that she, too, wants to raise the minimum wage, but has not specifically called for $15 an hour.

Debt-Free College: He has proposed a plan that would make public colleges and universities tuition free by putting into affect a financial transaction tax; she has pushed to make college “as debt-—free as possible,” but has not specified how and has not endorsed the financial transaction tax.

Other than that, it was just a friendly encounter between two old colleagues who ran into each other on a Tuesday afternoon in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...bernie-sanders-meet-again-in-the-senate/?_r=1

looks more like bernie is going to secure the base for the inevitable nominee named hillary.

“I have known Secretary Clinton for 25 years..." Mr. Sanders said in a statement. “I served with her in the Senate. I like and respect Hillary Clinton, but … ”

There’s always a “but” with these things, and in Mr. Sanders’s case, it includes a laundry list of issues on which the candidates disagree.

He said he and Mrs. Clinton had “differences of opinion” that he hoped to debate in a “serious discussion.” Then he listed almost every hot-button issue igniting the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, including:

Trade Agreements: Mr. Sanders hates them; Mrs. Clinton is lukewarm, depending on the fine print.

The War in Iraq: He always opposed the war; she was for it before she was against it.

The Patriot Act: He voted against it; she voted for it as a senator and has been mostly mum about N.S.A. bulk data collection since.

Keystone XL Pipeline: Mr. Sanders strongly opposes the contentious North American oil pipeline loathed by environmentalists; Mrs. Clinton has not spoken out for or against the project, beyond voicing her general concerns about climate change.

Wall Street: He wants to see the big banks broken up and the 1933 Glass-Steagall regulatory provision reinstated; she wants increased regulation on banks and the so-called shadow banking industry of hedge funds and high-frequency trading, but she has not advocated to reinstate Glass-Steagall or break up the big banks (and is unlikely to do so).

Minimum Wage: He wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour; she has said that she, too, wants to raise the minimum wage, but has not specifically called for $15 an hour.

Debt-Free College: He has proposed a plan that would make public colleges and universities tuition free by putting into affect a financial transaction tax; she has pushed to make college “as debt-—free as possible,” but has not specified how and has not endorsed the financial transaction tax.

Other than that, it was just a friendly encounter between two old colleagues who ran into each other on a Tuesday afternoon in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...bernie-sanders-meet-again-in-the-senate/?_r=1
Yes Bernie will force her to stay to the left because we all know the Clinton's are corporate Democrats. She will have to promise him and the American people she won't sell us out. The Clinton's are triangulators. They'll give the GOP a lot to make a deal. Too much.

But a Republican president will give them everything.

A senator and secretary of state. A diplomat and statesman. It'll be like having bill back. The only ones unhappy are already voting for Jeb BUSH. Worst name in politics.

Do you know the difference between a job title and actual accomplishments in the job? I can imagine your resume, it lists 3 or 4 job titles and the rest of the page is blank.

Any GOPer..

Who do you love?

What's not to like? No regrets over Clinton or obama. Nothing that would have been improved by having a Republican president. You're just sore cause McCain or Romney not potus.
did not even consider either one....McCain was way to old like hillary,and then he picked a complete zero in Palin....and Romney?....you think i voted for him?....hold on.....
1324512.gif

If we want to get better what we need to do is vote and put the dems back in charge of all 3 houses and not let the GOP filabust.

No ones talking about the Senate and House. Expect Republicans to lose seats. What have they done in the last year? Nothing.
yea thats all we need,one party in charge of everything.......like i said Bobo.....you havent learned a fucking thing.....

Last edited:
Will you tell your fellow Republicans? They seem to be worshipping at the Walker or trump alters this week. Next week it'll be someone new. All losers. Tell them all 15/suck. I'll like or agree. You don't get many of those from me and I know how you cherish likes from me.
i dont have any fellow republicans,many of them dont like me,they think im like you......now you know the horrors i experience once in a while here...

Forum List

Back