I Love Hillary

looks more like bernie is going to secure the base for the inevitable nominee named hillary.

“I have known Secretary Clinton for 25 years..." Mr. Sanders said in a statement. “I served with her in the Senate. I like and respect Hillary Clinton, but … ”

There’s always a “but” with these things, and in Mr. Sanders’s case, it includes a laundry list of issues on which the candidates disagree.

He said he and Mrs. Clinton had “differences of opinion” that he hoped to debate in a “serious discussion.” Then he listed almost every hot-button issue igniting the liberal wing of the Democratic Party, including:

Trade Agreements: Mr. Sanders hates them; Mrs. Clinton is lukewarm, depending on the fine print.

The War in Iraq: He always opposed the war; she was for it before she was against it.

The Patriot Act: He voted against it; she voted for it as a senator and has been mostly mum about N.S.A. bulk data collection since.

Keystone XL Pipeline: Mr. Sanders strongly opposes the contentious North American oil pipeline loathed by environmentalists; Mrs. Clinton has not spoken out for or against the project, beyond voicing her general concerns about climate change.

Wall Street: He wants to see the big banks broken up and the 1933 Glass-Steagall regulatory provision reinstated; she wants increased regulation on banks and the so-called shadow banking industry of hedge funds and high-frequency trading, but she has not advocated to reinstate Glass-Steagall or break up the big banks (and is unlikely to do so).

Minimum Wage: He wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour; she has said that she, too, wants to raise the minimum wage, but has not specifically called for $15 an hour.

Debt-Free College: He has proposed a plan that would make public colleges and universities tuition free by putting into affect a financial transaction tax; she has pushed to make college “as debt-—free as possible,” but has not specified how and has not endorsed the financial transaction tax.

Other than that, it was just a friendly encounter between two old colleagues who ran into each other on a Tuesday afternoon in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...bernie-sanders-meet-again-in-the-senate/?_r=1
Yes Bernie will force her to stay to the left because we all know the Clinton's are corporate Democrats. She will have to promise him and the American people she won't sell us out. The Clinton's are triangulators. They'll give the GOP a lot to make a deal. Too much.

But a Republican president will give them everything.
and yet you will vote for a woman who you make promise, that she wont sell us out, before you actually will vote for her?.....boy are you stupid.....lol.....like i said bobo....you havent learned a fucking thing....

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You vote for Jeb like a good Republican and I'll elect hillary as the next potus. This ain't a midterm harry.
i would not consider anyone mentioned in this thread....like i said,you havent learned a dam thing....you keep on voting for the same old shit bobo like a good little party guy.....me,ill look at someone who actually may give a fuck about this Country and hopefully will be a leader,something this Country needs right now....everyone mentioned in this thread could not lead their dog to his water bowl....
Try thinking policy instead of getting ANOTHER cowboy wannabbe bought off POS Pub who leads us into a corrupt ditch again. ANY Dem is better than any New BS GOP a-hole ugly American chickenhawk racist corporate POS 0.1% bought off liar. lol
who is this cowboy wannabee that i dont know about that according to you i am voting for Frankie?
Any GOPer..
you dont have to worry about me voting Republican Frankie.....i would not fill in their circle even with your pencil....

Seriously? Hillary is a sickly, post-menopausal ratbag with Communistic tendencies. She has no accomplishments throughout her entire political career, and absolutely nothing that would qualify her for the office of the Presidency, except that she has a vagina. That is not a valid reason to vote for someone.

You know I like you. I just like acting like you're just like all the right wing fools just cause you aren't liberal like me.

Seriously? Hillary is a sickly, post-menopausal ratbag with Communistic tendencies. She has no accomplishments throughout her entire political career, and absolutely nothing that would qualify her for the office of the Presidency, except that she has a vagina. That is not a valid reason to vote for someone.

If Michelle Obama were a senator and secretary of state I'd vote for her.

I hop hillary doesn't blow her second chance at this like Romney did. Or McCain. McCain should have beat bush in 2000 but Carl rove played dirty and McCain ended up losing to the first black president in us history. Then Romney blew it because he couldn't relate to non millionaires.

By the way my nephews going to go to the same private highschool Romney went to. $20k a year. His dad votes GOP but he can afford to. Can you?
Dude where did you go to school? Did they teach English grammar? Spelling?

What are jeb Walker Romney or McCain's accomplishments? What were gw's?

I hop hillary doesn't blow her second chance at this like Romney did. Or McCain. McCain should have beat bush in 2000 but Carl rove played dirty and McCain ended up losing to the first black president in us history. Then Romney blew it because he couldn't relate to non millionaires.

By the way my nephews going to go to the same private highschool Romney went to. $20k a year. His dad votes GOP but he can afford to. Can you?
Sorry doing talk to text while watching the ESPYs

I hate people who care about grammar. Did you get the point? I like my candidates and one of them is going to win because they are all better than your candidates on the issues.

Tax breaks for us or more for the rich? Most agree with us.

Obama's economy is getting better and you cry, Bush's tanked and you told us if we cried we were whiners. Did you major in intellectual dishonest?

Union teachers strike again.

You know I like you. I just like acting like you're just like all the right wing fools just cause you aren't liberal like me.
if you are talking to me im probably just as liberal as you are,maybe more, with certain topics....
Hilary I just heard has raised more money than all of the top six Republican candidates combined. Looks like I'm not the only one that loves her

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.

What do you like about Hillary?

Is it because she stood by her man while he cheated on her several times and humiliated her?

Is it because she is lying in bed with corporate America and ready to return favors if she gets elected?

Is it because she keeps lying all the time?

Is it because should could never connect with the average voter?

Is it because she is really good at playing the poor victim?
All of those reasons. Now who do you like?

Sorry, you aren't serious about it and it's your thread, then there is no point in discussing things with you.

if you are talking to me im probably just as liberal as you are,maybe more, with certain topics....
Hilary I just heard has raised more money than all of the top six Republican candidates combined. Looks like I'm not the only one that loves her

I know you all say you want Sanders but no one will vote for him. Democrats claim they want Sanders but who gets the money.

You really don't want change, you want status quo. Why don't Democrats just admit that is what they want.

You are being dishonest.

wow im impressed....she has a money raising machine,thats always a good sign they will be a great President..........

I know you all say you want Sanders but no one will vote for him. Democrats claim they want Sanders but who gets the money.

You really don't want change, you want status quo. Why don't Democrats just admit that is what they want.

You are being dishonest.
No, she just has the greatest chance of winning and we're going to take the win. Hey do you want to change politics? Then we need more people to vote I've been saying it over and over. If everybody votes then the politicians will stop catering to the far left and the far right. They won't care what the radicals on your side and the radicals on my side think because they won't worry about losing their vote. Will be worried about losing all the moderates. And for the record I'm a moderate. Are you?

Do you want to ban abortion? Then you're a fringe element of your party or at least of the country as a whole. I want to lower the number of unwanted pregnancies which means I'm Pro birth control. I bet you are too. There's something we can agree on. But your side caters to the wackos who don't even like birth control. See my point? And if anything Hillary is too much like a Republican. But notice Republicans want to call her an extreme left wing liberal which is a joke it tells me your side doesn't even know what's going on.

People who love Hillary or the Clintons are right in that at least they're not Republicans. What those people don't realize is the Clintons will give in to the Republicans far too much. That's their biggest flaw. So this isn't any argument in favor of voting Republican because is least Hillary isn't a Republican. Get it?

I wouldn't even hate the Republican Party if more people voted because then the Republican Party wouldn't cater to the extreme right wing nutjobs in their party like they do now

Forum List

Back