I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

Well it was certainly a political faux paus, I haven't seen anything about any protests, people in the streets or whatever. And I've honestly been expecting them.

So where are they?

Well it was certainly a political faux paus, I haven't seen anything about any protests, people in the streets or whatever. And I've honestly been expecting them.

So where are they?

If you are looking for Catholics marching and breaking windows, don't hold your breath. If you are talking about Church related groups taking this to court, already is happening. If you are talking about the election, we'll all have to wait until November.

So where are they?
Most Catholic women think the Church is wrong on birth control period. Any marching will be from the Bishops and they won't dirty their feet. Too busy shielding bad acting priests.

So where are they?
Most Catholic women think the Church is wrong on birth control period. Any marching will be from the Bishops and they won't dirty their feet. Too busy shielding bad acting priests.
Irrelevant. It still doesn't give Obama or the Government liscense to violate the Constitution period.

Too funny...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8]Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life} - YouTube[/ame]

Seems to me the Catholic Church has every right to preach on Sunday's and tell the congregation not to use birth control or fear going to hell. When the church enters the political debate it become more than a religious organization and should willingly give up its none profit tax exempt status. Then the Bishops who seem to want a say in public policy can run for office.

Then SO SHOULD PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

I don't believe the definition of "non-profit' invludes "non-political".

Was a decent thread, for a long time. Now? Not so much. Time to close or move to whatever the name calling forum is called.

It's impossible to be 'bossy' when only stating an opinion, without the means to make it happen. Can only hope a mod takes pity on us.

You are being bossy right now. There ARE other threads to look at.

So where are they?

It's no use. I have brought up the same point and it has been ignored. They don't want to know the truth. They just want to keep spewing hate at the prez.

So where are they?

It's no use. I have brought up the same point and it has been ignored. They don't want to know the truth. They just want to keep spewing hate at the prez.

Only because you can't understand that thinking women of any sort might find the Church's position on BC wrong for them, yet defend the right of the Church to proclaim the stance. It's called separation of church and state. Also the right of free speech. Also the right of free will. Yeah, even strict constructionists recognize that there are more rights than enumerated.

Last edited:

Only because you can't understand that thinking women of any sort might find the Church's position on BC wrong for them, yet defend the right of the Church to proclaim the stance. It's called separation of church and state. Also the right of free speech. Also the right of free will. Yeah, even strict constructionists recognize that there are more rights than enumerated.

Oh, please. Republicans SO support the separation of church and state. Not!!!

$Dope.jpg

Also, nobody is being forced to use birth control. What you are saying is that non-Catholic women employees must follow the laws of the Catholic church. That's kind of nuts, isn't it??

Last edited:

Oh, please. Republicans SO support the separation of church and state. Not!!!

View attachment 17412

Wow, how insightful. Not!!!

So newpolitics neg repped me with a completely confusing comment..."no it hasn't".

What the heck? Is he agreeing with me in an ungrammatical way? Does he think he's pos repping? Is he referencing a completely different post?

Hell if I know...

So where are they?

I guess I stand alone.

My life's got one heck of a twist when I realized Anglican meant whoa geeze lets just be nice to King Henry's chicks and we don't have to behead them.....aka now known as Anglican.

Life sucks in History class. You sit there and go holy toledo this isn't going to work out....

Now to Catholic women. Piss off. Being of faith, it was a nightmare to deal with birth control.

Rest of you can fuck off right now. Ladies step up. And by the way assholes, our husbands desperately have worked with us on this as well.
This is how I know you are lying mother truckers. Our husbands have worked with us desperately on this..

I don't know the answer. I am a sinner. But Lord almighty I'm trying.

To have faith, but to fail doesn't mean one is evil. It just means we tried.

So newpolitics neg repped me with a completely confusing comment..."no it hasn't".

What the heck? Is he agreeing with me in an ungrammatical way? Does he think he's pos repping? Is he referencing a completely different post?

Hell if I know...

You're a dumbass

Had a couple of friends over tonight, wife is a captain on an airlines, husband an officer of a non-profit, that feeds children. She is conservative, he is liberal. Needless to say, conversation was sparkling. The only thing we all agreed on tonight was that Obama opened a floodgate to a shit storm that wasn't necessary. Yes, even the 'save the children' man was with us on that one.

Hell if I know...

are you really so immature that you tell the board what I wrote you in rep, to make yourself feel better about yourself? You're fucking lame.

I was responding to your comment you made along with the neg rep you gave me. I know you knew that, but apparently you need vindication from your friends here.

Last edited:
While Obama tries to act like Jesus endorses him, the Church is having NONE OF IT!

Just off Drudge right now:

It is about time one Church stood up and said "Oh no you don't!" I applaud. :clap2:

Get this one!

CATHOLIC LEAGUE POISED TO GO TO WAR WITH OBAMA OVER MANDATORY BIRTH CONTROL

Donahue says 70 million of his voters poised to alter Presidential Election

Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments « CBS New York

This just made my morning!

:dance:
If only the leaders of the Catholic Church had been as vigilant about protecting the rights of America's children placed under their care!

Forum List

Back