I Love Liberals!

Most of the liberty that conservatives want is the liberty to discriminate, the liberty to ignore the less fortunate in our society, and the liberty to dictate to all what their values must be.

images

So Mark Twain, Edgar Rice Burroughs, and other progressively banned authors, are back on the reading lists at colleges and other public education facilities?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Your post has nothing to do with my post.

The closer we get to Inauguration Day, the more shrill and hateful dimocrap scum get.

Is there a point where they just implode into a mass of hateful goo??

I certainly hope so. I'm tired of listening to their sniveling and whining.

Any other defeated opponent, I might have some sympathy for. But not dimocrap scum.

Never for dimocrap scum. There is no lower form of life on this Planet.

There is nothing bad enough that can happen to them that would evoke the slightest bit of sympathy from me

Can't wait for Inauguration Day.

The wailings, the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair will be --- Extremely entertaining

Here's the problem.....they are perfectly willing to take the entire nation down with them.

If it's not their game, then knock over all the pieces....America and all of western civilization.

Most of the liberty that conservatives want is the liberty to discriminate, the liberty to ignore the less fortunate in our society, and the liberty to dictate to all what their values must be.

images

So Mark Twain, Edgar Rice Burroughs, and other progressively banned authors, are back on the reading lists at colleges and other public education facilities?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your post has nothing to do with my post.

They rarely ever do...

The low-life Liberals will never read the book, but any who are real Liberals, should.

The first fallacy, no evidence has been shown that this is a statement of fact
Not a fallacy. It wasn't intended to be fact, obviously.

It's hyperbole.

Can I just call it 'artistic license'?
I reckon. Critical readers can identify literary techniques and nuances in English usage.

Imagine our world if we were to interpret everything we read with such wooden literalism as to discern nothing but documented fact.

Here's the problem.....they are perfectly willing to take the entire nation down with them.

If it's not their game, then knock over all the pieces....America and all of western civilization.

Actually, they would PREFER to take the entire Nation down with them.

Classic Marxian Theory...... Anarchy and Marxism are bedfellows

The right live on planet delusion!

They invented fake news and wallowed in it the last 8 years. Now it's the worst thing ever?

Except what they call "fake news" usually isn't fake, they just WANT it to be.
Like your CNN? :lol:

What did CNN report that wasn't true?
I think they showed a logo once that said CNN....that's was true.....

Obfuscation...how unique.

Owebo is the Swahili word for obfuscator.

...but with no ability to withstand the assault of the truth.

THE TRUTH according to a fake news eating fraud like you...??

fact is, access to information has never been more WIDE OPEN.

but aww "the media, the publishing establishment" boogeyman scared you into becoming a liar.

frauds like you just hate being held to higher standards so alternate universe suits you so well..

i mean, where would rethuglicans be without playing working class Americans for fools...

. Glenn Greenwald....anti-Trump from the get-go....but he eviscerates Democrats, the intell agencies, the media for:
'...using classic Cold War dirty tactics ..'
'....embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry,....
"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."

...is a true Liberal, and the closest thing to Voltaire's
"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

Greenwald nailed ya,' huh?

You're defending Trump's alliance with a criminal enterprise in the form of Russian hackers for the purpose of getting Trump elected,

and you have no idea how reprehensible you are for it.

The closer we get to Inauguration Day, the more shrill and hateful dimocrap scum get.

Any other defeated opponent, I might have some sympathy for. But not dimocrap scum.

There is nothing bad enough that can happen to them that would evoke the slightest bit of sympathy from me

The wailings, the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair will be --- Extremely entertaining

Your wailing, gnashing of the keys on your keyboard and likely hair pulling isn't entertaining, it's a sad indictment of the anti thinking emotional rant of ahack. But, that is only my opinion. I'm sure other supporters of the most unfit person to ever be elected POTUS feel the same way as do you. It's unfortunate they too didn't think before voting.

Your wailing, gnashing of the keys on your keyboard and likely hair pulling isn't entertaining, it's a sad indictment of the anti thinking emotional rant of ahack. But, that is only my opinion. I'm sure other supporters of the most unfit person to ever be elected POTUS feel the same way as do you. It's unfortunate they too didn't think before voting.
Do you?

Actually, they would PREFER to take the entire Nation down with them.

Classic Marxian Theory...... Anarchy and Marxism are bedfellows

Did you have any formal education?

I doubt very seriously they succeed..
Who? You fascist liberals? No fucking way....:lol:
Yuk-Yuk.....Don't you have some corn to shuck?
Already been to the farm today.....
I bet....your fascist CAFO farm..
It's called Liberty farm.....since you've never been there, there's nothing fascist about it....:lol:
Did you set all the animals free to enjoy their liberty?

Currently.
The Ancient World, A social and cultural history~D. Brendan Nagle
CET Exam Book~Ron Crow and Dick Glass
The Jungle is neutral~F. Spencer Chapman, D.S.O.
Animal diseases~USDA
The Oxford illustrated history of Britain~Kenneth O. Morgan
The Best of Signal~S.L. Mayer
Once and Future King~ EB White
Physics~Jerry D. Wilson
Geology~Robert L. Bates
The best of modern humor~Mordecai Richler
The world's illustrated history~Geophry Parker
A history of civilization~Robin W. Winks
Mad's Don Martin carries on
The Constitutional convention of Oklahoma of 1907
FDR~ Ted Morgan
Book of the heavens~Henry W. Ruoff, MA, Litt.D,.D.C.L.
Fundamentals of legal research~J. Myron Jacobstein
Paper Lion~George Plimpton
The New Testament
The complete works of Shakespeare

images

What?????

No Plato, Aristotle, Sophocles, Aquinas, Descartes, Confucius, Thoreau, Poe, Twain, Verne, Newton, Galileo, Einstein, Faraday, Feynman, Telsa, Freud, Rogers, Skinner, Jung, or even a token Hawking's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back