I Love Liberals!

Smack me in the face?!? Buttercup....I'm not the one who just had my ass handed to me in the past three elections. Reality is smacking you in the face. It's your ideology which is being unilaterally rejected by the American people. We own the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 out of 50 states. The Obama Administration oversaw the loss of almost 1,000 seats previously held by Dumbocrats.

But you always were devoid of facts - uh Wry?

No, but facts, i.e. are statistics easily manipulated as you have, and often do. Three Million American registered voters did not vote for trump; most voted for HRC, and the rest for one of the lesser candidates, one so uninformed he was unaware of the horror in Aleppo (one must wonder if trump is less informed than Johnson, his tweets suggest so).
We use the electoral college in this country. Go back to grade school.

Stop digging, you're a fool and no amount of idiot-grams you post will rescue you.
You destroyed your own argument.

LOL

I haven't; the truth is you have no argument! You are a typical 21st Century callous conservative: That being, you are defined by everything you oppose, and have nothing but echoes of meme's to support the opinions you have garnered from others, who happen to be propagandists or other members of the chamber of echoes.
The echoes are between your ears. You used the Declaration of Independence for your support for our "social contract" however it's about fighting for freedom, not more government.

I can't understand it for you.

Forum List

Back