I love My Black Job

Ask your cult leader, it is his term
IMG_1537.jpeg

Funny she never referred to bidens comments about being a "clean articulate black" She never did say anything about that. I guess she's not a clean one huh. Naw, she's just another liberal democrat hack who needs to be led by the nostrils.

but I'm retiring. Simone Biles loves her black job but she's retiring. Maybe she doesn't love it as much as she claimed to have.

What more is there for her to accomplish??? Maybe she'd like to start a family?

After you've won everything there is to win, and been declared the Greatest Of All Time, what is there left to accomplish?

but I'm retiring. Simone Biles loves her black job but she's retiring. Maybe she doesn't love it as much as she claimed to have.
She is NOT retiring.

All of the American athletes including Lekedy say they want to compete in America their home nation in 2028. They said most athletes will never get to compete at an olympics game in their own country.

Once in a lifetime opportunity

After the 2028 olympics there will be a flood of American athletes announcing their retirements.

Now as far as what the democrats made Simone Biles say about, "I love my black job" it was insensitive and thoughtless of her to say that.

With so many blacks and others who do not have a job at all; it was bad judgment for her to brag in that manner. The Holy Bible says, be humble. It came across as her saying I have a job, and you don't na na na na...

White House gave Simone a medal for failing at the Tokyo Olympics, and with that undeserved medal they bought her as a mouth piece.

Last edited:
Simone Biles is an inspiration. Someone to truly be admired. It's always good when people retire. Another mass resignation would do wonders for our economy.

Forum List

Back