I love my son

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Technology is a wonderful thing when it's right ... but sometimes ... information should be left to humans.

I don't go on Facebook very often so there are no pictures of me and not a hell of a lot said by me. I was on there yesterday and much to my chagrin I noticed that info about my education was totally SNAFU. I guess when Facebook updated/changed itself, my high school info got screwed up. Instead of showing I had graduated in 1962 it showed I was attending from 1962 to present. That would make me the oldest and longest attending student in the history of the school. So I commented on the mess I seem to be unable to correct and today found a response from my son:

"Hmm, so not only did I retire before my dad but I graduated before my mom. Yeah, we know who the overachieving, superior kid in this group is."

Smart assed kid.

According to Facebook?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXU-ZdmzNmo]I'm My Own Grandpa - YouTube[/ame]

Technology is a wonderful thing when it's right ... but sometimes ... information should be left to humans.

I don't go on Facebook very often so there are no pictures of me and not a hell of a lot said by me. I was on there yesterday and much to my chagrin I noticed that info about my education was totally SNAFU. I guess when Facebook updated/changed itself, my high school info got screwed up. Instead of showing I had graduated in 1962 it showed I was attending from 1962 to present. That would make me the oldest and longest attending student in the history of the school. So I commented on the mess I seem to be unable to correct and today found a response from my son:

"Hmm, so not only did I retire before my dad but I graduated before my mom. Yeah, we know who the overachieving, superior kid in this group is."

Smart assed kid.

Love your post, Granny. :) I know just how you felt. Your son and my son could be twins.:lol: I posted a picture on my facebook page that showed a couple on a motorcycle pulling an elderly lady in a wheel chair sitting on top of a board with wheels and her white hair is blowing in the wind, and my son posted...."Is that you mom?" :lol:
Told him..."Not yet, Sonny!" :)

Last edited:

Smart assed kid.

I, also, don't any pics of me on FB.
I use it for Zynga Poker, so you'll only see stuff from that.

I actually opened it yesterday and saw the school info stuff too.
Spent about 10 minutes fixing all that crap.

:cool:

Yeah, I think I finally got my info straight now, too. Maybe I should make some wisecrack on my class web page. :lol:

Forum List

Back